ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   13 Reasons Why 2: Discussion Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338293)

Smithy 19-05-2018 08:40 PM

Is it worth watching my friend said it’s a bit ****e?

RileyH 19-05-2018 08:40 PM

Better than s1 imo

Denver 19-05-2018 08:41 PM

How sad must you be though to skip a whole series just to watch the last 15 mins

Morgan. 19-05-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10000358)
Is it worth watching my friend said it’s a bit ****e?

It basically gives you a more balanced idea of what happened. You get to hear what the tape victims actuallythought to what they were accused of.

Denver 20-05-2018 01:02 AM

Spoiler:

The 2nd half of the series was much stronger then the 1st.

They have gave more reason to do a 3rd series then they did to do a 2nd

I'm glad they decided to move away from Hannah and not make potential series about her.

I think Hannah's story was great and was very we'll acted

I don't like how a Bryce redemption is looking likely

I really hope they go through with Justin's adoption although it seems his step dad wants his blood but I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed his step dad

BBUKAUSFAN 20-05-2018 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10000661)
Spoiler:

They have gave more reason to do a 3rd series then they did to do a 2nd

I'm glad they decided to move away from Hannah and not make potential series about her.

I think Hannah's story was great and was very we'll acted

I don't like how a Bryce redemption is looking likely

I really hope they go through with Justin's adoption although it seems his step dad wants his blood but I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed his step dad

Spoiler:

Tyler to go anti-hero and take out Justin's stepdad :hehe::joker:

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10000360)
How sad must you be though to skip a whole series just to watch the last 15 mins

Oh I've watched the rest since and always would, I just couldn't wait to see the end.

-Sue- 20-05-2018 08:48 AM

I have been binge watching it since very early this morning (who needs sleep anyway right) on episode 11 now superb

Ignore the critics (in reviews) if you enjoyed season 1 season 2 is essential and a must watch

RileyH 20-05-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10000661)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

!! Every episode from episode 6 onwards had me shook

JerseyWins 20-05-2018 05:26 PM

Watched the first two episodes yesterday and honestly.... both me and my friend found it boring af and ended up going out even though we planned on watching like half of this season :joker:

I hope it just starts slow and this is not how the whole season goes :worry:

RileyH 20-05-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10001254)
Watched the first two episodes yesterday and honestly.... both me and my friend found it boring af and ended up going out even though we planned on watching like half of this season :joker:

I hope it just starts slow and this is not how the whole season goes :worry:

It gets better

LukeB 20-05-2018 07:03 PM

Finished Season 2 earlier and i did enjoy it. first 3 episodes were meh but it got better after that and the second half was great. I prefer S1 though but anyway it seems like they will be a season 3 and waiting 12 months for that :fist:

Jessica and Zach are king and queen :love:

Spoiler:

Zach and Hannah > Clay and Hannah. Zach and Hannah losing their virginity to each other was cute :lovedup:

Chloe saying she was raped and then denying it in court and Nina burning those photos annoyed me so they were cancelled.

Bryce getting 3 months probation annoyed me but that happens but i'm not here for his 'redemption' so i hope they don't go down that route and we never see him again.

The tyler scene was uncomfortable but it's meant to be and they shouldn't be scared to show it because it happens to people and they need to make it realistic, people were complaining on twitter about it but as i said it's meant to be uncomfortable and hard to watch. Monty is SCUM and i think in season 3 we will know more about him because there is a reason why his dad beats him,him protecting Byrce and being obsessed with him, he is carrying something he is ashamed of and carrying so much anger which is why he did that to Tyler, still scum but he needs help.

I hope 13RW makes school realise they need to do more and help people because it could save a lot of peoples lives.

RileyH 20-05-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10001380)
Spoiler:

Zach and Hannah > Clay and Hannah. Zach and Hannah losing their virginity to each other was cute :lovedup:

tea

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:06 PM

Just on a rewatch now because it was just kind of on before and I'm just starting episode 11 and it's ****ing dark.

I'm gonna do another rewatch over the next week too just because I don't wanna miss anything :laugh:

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:07 PM

The writer/director has said he's not sure if he wants to do a Series 3 but he said the same about S2 so :worry:

RileyH 20-05-2018 07:08 PM

Spoiler:

I know they left it on a cliffhanger and everything but the show is about Hannah, and there's no way she can be incorporated into the show anymore so I won't be surprised if there's no Season 3 even tho I want it

Denver 20-05-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10001390)
Spoiler:

I know they left it on a cliffhanger and everything but the show is about Hannah, and there's no way she can be incorporated into the show anymore so I won't be surprised if there's no Season 3 even tho I want it

Spoiler:

wasn't it about how people coped with her death and how they all played a part in IR and nor Hannah herself?

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10001390)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The thing that happened wouldn't have without Hannahs story though, so in a way she's still involved. I've not properly watched E13 yet so not sure on the full resolve of the following, but surely they could still use her ghost in the way she did this series? Even if it's just once every few episodes.

But either way she doesn't have to appear, her suicide still has an impact on the characters and the story.

Denver 20-05-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10001404)
Spoiler:

The thing that happened wouldn't have without Hannahs story though, so in a way she's still involved. I've not properly watched E13 yet so not sure on the full resolve of the following, but surely they could still use her ghost in the way she did this series? Even if it's just once every few episodes.

But either way she doesn't have to appear, her suicide still has an impact on the characters and the story.

Spoiler:

her ghost disappeared after her friends and family said goodbye

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10001409)
Spoiler:

her ghost disappeared after her friends and family said goodbye

Spoiler:

Oh okay that's fair enough

Morgan. 20-05-2018 07:37 PM

Netflix pisses me off when they change the photo for a series every other day but it's worse this time because the one I can see is literally the biggest spoiler of the series

RileyH 20-05-2018 07:42 PM

What is it?

Withano 20-05-2018 07:45 PM

E1 was boring as ****, I’m not watching the rest.

LukeB 20-05-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10001428)
E1 was boring as ****, I’m not watching the rest.

E1 doesn't define a season though? it gets better, like most pilot episodes are crap but does that mean the show is rubbish? no

S2 is good but the second half is much better.

Withano 20-05-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10001429)
E1 doesn't define a season though? it gets better, like most pilot episodes are crap but does that mean the show is rubbish? no

S2 is good but the second half is much better.

I didnt care for S1 either though tbf, I went into S2 not expecting to finish it haha.