ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Stephen Bear killed his puppy? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341288)

Amy Jade 23-05-2018 10:57 AM

Stephen Bear killed his puppy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0&h=500&crop=1

Apparently he was seen on instagram taking the dog for walks outside his garden and letting it off it's lead in the street which is incredibly dangerous and stupid before it had been for injections. It had a leg amputated due to infection and he then took the dog out the next day :umm2:

The worst part is the absoloute moron paid the breeders to take the poor dog 3 weeks early! People like him shouldn't be allowed pets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...tte-crosby/amp

Nicky91 23-05-2018 10:58 AM

:oh: this makes me so sad and pissed

Jack_ 23-05-2018 11:00 AM

Tom4784 23-05-2018 11:01 AM

I'd blame the breeders more for letting him have it early tbh. They should have put their foot down. I think unless he intentionally set out to kill the puppy then it's quite cruel to say he killed it. He's a twat but in this case he's a twat that simply didn't know what he was doing.

Amy Jade 23-05-2018 11:07 AM

He must have ignored vet advice though? I blame the breeder too of course but not knowing 'what he was doing' isn't an excuse for such idiocy. Why would you let your puppy who had an infection and had an amputation the day before out for a walk?

The man is an absoloute moron.

LukeB 23-05-2018 11:11 AM

Both Stephen and the breeder are equally to blame for this dogs death, the breeder for letting him take the dog home and Stephen for ignoring advice and taking the dog out the next day. Stephen just proved he shouldn’t be allowed to have pets because he doesn’t have any clue about looking after them.

Twosugars 23-05-2018 11:12 AM

:facepalm: lost for words

Brillopad 23-05-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10003891)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0&h=500&crop=1

Apparently he was seen on instagram taking the dog for walks outside his garden and letting it off it's lead in the street which is incredibly dangerous and stupid before it had been for injections. It had a leg amputated due to infection and he then took the dog out the next day :umm2:

The worst part is the absoloute moron paid the breeders to take the poor dog 3 weeks early! People like him shouldn't be allowed pets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...tte-crosby/amp

Well he always was a moron - but the bigger the moron the more some like them.

It is all about him - he wanted a puppy for whatever reason and cared little for doing the best for the puppy. I wouldn’t give a damn if something happened to him as he is a pretty worthless human being in my eyes.

Amy Jade 23-05-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10003906)
Both Stephen and the breeder are equally to blame for this dogs death, the breeder for letting him take the dog home and Stephen for ignoring advice and taking the dog out the next day. Stephen just proved he shouldn’t be allowed to have pets because he doesn’t have any clue about looking after them.

The breeder should be investigated in my opiniin but not sure how that works.

If you get a dog though you should immediately take it to the vet and follow their instructions. No way would any vet say a 5 week old puppy is fine to be taken for walks. He clearly didn't even investigate how to look after the poor dog correctly and his sheer stupidity has ended up in the dogs death.

Twosugars 23-05-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillopad (Post 10003909)
Well he always was a moron - but the bigger the moron the more some like them.

It is all about him - he wanted a puppy for whatever reason and cared little for doing the best for the puppy. I wouldn’t give a damn if something happened to him as he is a pretty worthless human being in my eyes.

:clap1:

Tom4784 23-05-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10003902)
He must have ignored vet advice though? I blame the breeder too of course but not knowing 'what he was doing' isn't an excuse for such idiocy. Why would you let your puppy who had an infection and had an amputation the day before out for a walk?

The man is an absoloute moron.

We don't know what advice he received though, he's a twat and I endorse any opportunity to brand him as such but being dumb isn't the same as actively choosing to hurt an animal.

Outrage culture tbh.

LeatherTrumpet 23-05-2018 11:20 AM

breeder my arse it will be some scumbag doing this purely for greed

this twat has always been an abject moron

how anyone liked him on BB is a pure mystery

LeatherTrumpet 23-05-2018 11:21 AM

lets hope he does not breed

Morgan. 23-05-2018 11:22 AM

This twat doesn't deserve anymore attention.

y.winter 23-05-2018 11:25 AM

Breeding should be illegalized. Urging animals to breed for money is disgusting, sex slavery for money.
Adopt a dog, don't buy one.

LeatherTrumpet 23-05-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 10003922)
Breeding should be illegalized. Urging animals to breed for money is disgusting, sex slavery for money.

agreed.

Wizard. 23-05-2018 11:33 AM

What I find equally worse than this story is that:

1) His twitter header is of his dog (for sympathy)
2) He retweeted an article from MTV UK about the fact he got a tattoo 'in memory of his dog'
3) He tweets this, notice the emoji at the end, LIKE you have been good to anyone but yourself scumbag!

He will do anything for fame it seems, even killing an innocent animal and then loving the attention he is getting.

LeatherTrumpet 23-05-2018 11:35 AM

he is one or the worst people i have ever witnessed on BB

absolute thick pig

Niamh. 23-05-2018 11:43 AM

He should never be allowed own an animal again, poor little puppy :(

Toy Soldier 23-05-2018 11:45 AM

He didn't "kill" it as that makes it sound like he deliberately harmed it somehow. However, there is a good chance that the puppy died because of negligence and incompetence.

Whoever sold it to him so young shares part of the blame too, it should still have been with it's mother, being taken away from doggy breast milk too early will have been a huge contributing factor in the poor thing's immune system being too weak to fight off infection.

Niamh. 23-05-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10003945)
He didn't "kill" it as that makes it sound like he deliberately harmed it somehow. However, there is a good chance that the puppy died because of negligence and incompetence.

Whoever sold it to him so young shares part of the blame too, it should still have been with it's mother, being taken away from doggy breast milk too early will have been a huge contributing factor in the poor thing's immune system being too weak to fight off infection.

Well he didn't physically kill the dog but he ignored vets advice so kind of did in a way

Denver 23-05-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 10003922)

But if you ban breeding there will be no dogs to adopt

Niamh. 23-05-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10003951)
But if you ban breeding there will be no dogs to adopt

I presume they meant the puppy farming type breeders and people who breed as a business rather than dogs just naturally having puppies?

LaLaLand 23-05-2018 12:07 PM

Scum.

Babayaro. 23-05-2018 12:07 PM

Such a stupid ****ing idiot.