ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Love Island (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733)
-   -   Who would you Rather Win, Jack and Dani or Alex? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342716)

Tony Montana 25-06-2018 08:25 PM

Who would you Rather Win, Jack and Dani or Alex?

Since these three are dead set for the Final, Who would you Rather Win the Show.

Alex and Whoever he ends up with tbh

RileyH 25-06-2018 08:28 PM

Neither

RileyH 25-06-2018 08:28 PM

Georgia & Josh

Tony Montana 25-06-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10058511)
Georgia & Josh

They’re Unlikely tho tbh

Cherie 25-06-2018 09:17 PM

Dani is slowly driving me insane

Matthew. 25-06-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10058511)
Georgia & Josh

yass icons

Matthew. 25-06-2018 09:18 PM

Alex

Vanessa 25-06-2018 09:20 PM

Alex, because i like him. I like Jack as well, but Alex is better to watch, i think.

Morgan. 25-06-2018 09:39 PM

Your question opens lots of different ones. Of course I prefer Alex and would like to see him win, but if he still not in a relationship (or at least in one that is working as well as the others) he doesn't deserve to win. You have to remember it's not BB, it's LI.

If the final two was Jack and Dani and let's say Alex and Ellie then the former 100% deserve to win but if he was with someone and just as in love as J&D then I'd like to see him win.

andybigbro 25-06-2018 09:44 PM

Dani and Jack

Vanessa 25-06-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10058706)
Your question opens lots of different ones. Of course I prefer Alex and would like to see him win, but if he still not in a relationship (or at least in one that is working as well as the others) he doesn't deserve to win. You have to remember it's not BB, it's LI.

If the final two was Jack and Dani and let's say Alex and Ellie then the former 100% deserve to win but if he was with someone and just as in love as J&D then I'd like to see him win.

Alex and Eyal to couple up and win?

MB. 25-06-2018 10:05 PM

I haven't watched in a while, but Alex is an entitled, possessive piece of trash and as far as I'm aware Jack and Dani... aren't?

rusticgal 25-06-2018 10:11 PM

Georgia and Josh are the best couple in there.

I like Jack and Dani is a nice girl but she's starting to grate on me..like many. The Samira role play was just so pathetic...her and Samira are very childish.
Alex is lovely and he did well to put Ellie in her place tonight...but he is too straight laced and I think he needs to re think and get out...LI just isn't what he is about.

Alf 25-06-2018 10:18 PM

If I was Alex, I'd have walked by now. He's so out of place.

rusticgal 25-06-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10058780)
If I was Alex, I'd have walked by now. He's so out of place.

I don't get it. He is entitled to find 'love' like anyone else...but the sort of girl he is looking for wouldn't be seen dead on LI...he is just making an arse of himself IMO..he is a decent guy but lacks the charisma that this show needs. He is so out of depth, he is fooling himself into thinking he will meet the right person on this show...
I really like him...but he doesn't have that infectious fun loving personality..too straight laced. It's time for him to go IMO...

Tony Montana 25-06-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10058859)
I don't get it. He is entitled to find 'love' like anyone else...but the sort of girl he is looking for wouldn't be seen dead on LI...he is just making an arse of himself IMO..he is a decent guy but lacks the charisma that this show needs. He is so out of depth, he is fooling himself into thinking he will meet the right person on this show...
I really like him...but he doesn't have that infectious fun loving personality..too straight laced. It's time for him to go IMO...

Let's be real tho, He's not going Anywhere. The Public are far too gullible. if they can fall for Camilla's Act last year, They will fall for his.

Daniel. 25-06-2018 11:11 PM

Alex is garbage and Jack and Dani are likeable

Natalie. 26-06-2018 04:09 AM

Neither really but Dani and Jack

Cherie 26-06-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Cherie 26-06-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10058770)
Georgia and Josh are the best couple in there.

I like Jack and Dani is a nice girl but she's starting to grate on me..like many. The Samira role play was just so pathetic...her and Samira are very childish.
Alex is lovely and he did well to put Ellie in her place tonight...but he is too straight laced and I think he needs to re think and get out...LI just isn't what he is about.

And yes the role play was embarrassing

Kazanne 26-06-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

I agree rusti,Alex is too much of a gentleman to be on LI, I like him and think he is one of the good guys,but as you say,the type of girl who goes on LI isn't going to be interested in a good guy.

Nicky91 26-06-2018 07:54 AM

Dani & Jack, and they are gonna be the winners :smug: