ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   JC accused of sexual harassment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343002)

Firewire 03-07-2018 03:25 PM

JC accused of sexual harassment

Quote:

Big Brother‘s JC Mounduix, who is currently competing on Season 20, has sparked outrage on social media after he appeared to sexually harass multiple fellow houseguests on Monday night.

As seen on Big Brother‘s live feeds (24/7 footage of the BB house and its occupants, to which viewers can subscribe via CBS All Access throughout the summer), professional dancer Mounduix was spotted attempting to place an ice cream scoop over other contestants’ genitals.

Mounduix seemed to try placing the item under life coach Kaitlyn Herman’s blanket, and was heard telling professional football player Kaycee Clark to “open up” her private parts, to which she responded, “No.” He also harassed male contestant Tyler Crispen, whose genitals he touched in a later interaction.

Though the houseguests have yet to discuss or complain about Mounduix’s behavior on-camera, many Twitter users expressed horror at his actions, with some BB fans are calling for Mounduix to be booted from the show.

TVLine has reached out to CBS for comment.

This is not the first time a contestant has made waves for inappropriate behavior. During Season 18, houseguest Frank Eudy received backlash for harassing women in the cast, particularly Da’Vonne Rogers, whom Eudy groped without her consent.
https://tvline.com/2018/07/03/big-br...ent-season-20/

AarynGriesfan 03-07-2018 03:28 PM

Hes so gross. And is only able to get away with this because he's a gay little person.

Barry. 03-07-2018 03:46 PM

Didn't know he was gay.

RileyH 03-07-2018 03:47 PM

welp

Matthew. 03-07-2018 03:48 PM

ugh i hate him anyway, so irritating

BBUK-Fan 03-07-2018 03:56 PM

Does America have any sense to eject him?

MB. 03-07-2018 05:41 PM

Is he the guy who fucked a Minion?

montblanc 03-07-2018 06:34 PM

this cast is so problematic already omg

JerseyWins 03-07-2018 10:34 PM

Well with the amount of time he spends eye level to peoples' genitals can you really blame him?

EspeonBB 03-07-2018 10:38 PM

Well he is a Trump supporter so... :eyes:

Moniqua 03-07-2018 11:01 PM

mess i read this as "JC arrested for sexual harassment" :joker:

armand.kay 03-07-2018 11:05 PM

why are the only gays we get always trash

JerseyWins 03-07-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10070656)
why are the only gays we get always trash

Ramses is shook

854 04-07-2018 06:15 AM

All you guys are loco and crazy. It has to be an equal playing field for everyone. It's only fair right? Y'all pick and choose who to hate on. Smh.

For example, last season Jessica stuck her hands up many guys dicks and behinds. Including Paul, Cody, Mark, Matt etc.

Yet nobody got on her for that.

Because JC is a man and a gay man, he can't joke and fool around too, and he has to be expelled and ejected from the show. Wow. Smh.
Wow, you guys are crazy.

As a gay man, if I want to fool around with a guy on a reality show, especially being that I'm single, I should be able to. Smh.

The fact I'm a gay black man is maybe why I'm tripping, perhaps, but this is still my opinion.

MB. 04-07-2018 06:37 AM

"I'm gay so I should be allowed to touch people's genitals without permission" is quite the argument, that's for sure

Macie Lightfoot 04-07-2018 06:53 AM

Topical bc I just started a BBUK16 watch but I feel like the spirit of Sarah Greenwood has possessed 854.

854 04-07-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10070758)
"I'm gay so I should be allowed to touch people's genitals without permission" is quite the argument, that's for sure

Wow, that's not even close to what I meant, and you know it. You can stop with all those semantics.

What I meant was why is it that because Jessica is an attractive woman, all of her stuff is excused and nobody cares. It's just a girl messing around with guys.

Yet when it's a man, it's not okay at all, strictly because he's a man. He's a creep and harassing people, when he's only bored in the house like the other 15 people are. Adding the fact he's a gay man makes it even more difficult, because he's gay, and most of the people he's bothering are women, I think the only guy he's messed with was Tyler. So he's not doing it for sexual reasons, even if he was, he's gay, and he's just having fun.

Mind you, I'm not even watching his season, so if I can deduce this, then people who are watching the feeds 24/7 can come up with the same conclusion.

Nicky91 04-07-2018 07:42 AM

double boot by producers (Rachel & JC) incoming :fc:

Eddie. 05-07-2018 01:33 PM

fookin vile.

Ashley. 05-07-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 854 (Post 10070752)
All you guys are loco and crazy. It has to be an equal playing field for everyone. It's only fair right? Y'all pick and choose who to hate on. Smh.

For example, last season Jessica stuck her hands up many guys dicks and behinds. Including Paul, Cody, Mark, Matt etc.

Yet nobody got on her for that.

Because JC is a man and a gay man, he can't joke and fool around too, and he has to be expelled and ejected from the show. Wow. Smh.
Wow, you guys are crazy.

As a gay man, if I want to fool around with a guy on a reality show, especially being that I'm single, I should be able to. Smh.

The fact I'm a gay black man is maybe why I'm tripping, perhaps, but this is still my opinion.

I read this entire post in Raul's voice because of that first sentence.

JerseyWins 05-07-2018 04:51 PM

"Last season Jessica stuck her hands up many guy's dicks"

Sounds painful :worry:

Matthew. 05-07-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 10072717)
I read this entire post in Raul's voice because of that first sentence.

beetch :hehe:

Barry. 05-07-2018 05:33 PM

JC has nudes out too lol.

Mystic Mock 05-07-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 10070761)
Topical bc I just started a BBUK16 watch but I feel like the spirit of Sarah Greenwood has possessed 854.

This case sounds a little more extreme than Aaron's drunken antics towards one Housemate in BB16UK.

Personally I would give JC a final warning (like I would've with Aaron in BB16UK) because after all, the US version has allowed people to stay in the house who have Cigarette burn their fellow Housemates, pour hot sauce into another Housemate's eyes, and people's beds being tossed over in a racist rage, in comparison JC deserves a second chance imo.

Binbin 22-07-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AarynGriesfan (Post 10069838)
Hes so gross. And is only able to get away with this because he's a gay little person.

you sound like you are jealous, and would like a piece of the action.