ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Man with NO PENIS admits sexually assaulting two women! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343848)

LeatherTrumpet 25-07-2018 12:45 PM

Man with NO PENIS admits sexually assaulting two women!

Man with no penis admits sexually assaulting two women who thought they were having sex with him

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/...g?imwidth=1240

Carlos Delacruz, 35, pretended to have sex with the women using an unknown instrument while he was in a relationship with them.

Both his victims complained of "extreme pain" during intercourse with Delacruz and were forced to stop and suffered from thrush afterwards.

Delacruz, from Banknock, near Falkirk, (not far from Josy) refused to allow the women to see him naked and always performed in bed with the lights out.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court was told both women, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, were left shocked after they subsequently discovered their lover did not have a penis and had been using an unknown object to enter them.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/...g?imwidth=1400

Delacruz admitted to penetrating both women with an unknown object without their consent when he appeared at the city court on Tuesday.

Fiscal depute Kirsten Cockburn (you could not make it up) told the court Delacruz had been in a relationship with both women at separate times between May 27, 2013 and May 14 last year.

Ms Cockburn said: "The accused was in a relationship with one of the women between May 2013 and January 2016 and they first had sex in May 2013.

"She believed she was being penetrated by his penis. The accused does not have a penis.

"She knew he was self conscious about his body and always wore a t-shirt.

"[On one occasion] the accused turned his back [while in bed together] and she heard him with a [condom] wrapper. The accused turned around and inserted his penis into her.

more here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...hought-having/

:shocked:

Nicky91 25-07-2018 12:47 PM

how, i'm shocked and speechless

LeatherTrumpet 25-07-2018 12:50 PM

at least he had the balls to turn up to court..

RichardG 25-07-2018 12:50 PM

bizarre

Niamh. 25-07-2018 12:55 PM

The link is wrong LT

armand.kay 25-07-2018 12:57 PM

LT sis that link isn't right

Vicky. 25-07-2018 12:58 PM

Yup, even castrating perverts makes no difference. They just find other ways.

This is as gross as the story where a girl pretended to be a bloke and used a strap on with her partner (who also thought she was a bloke). These people care not one ****ing bit about consent.

LeatherTrumpet 25-07-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10107200)
The link is wrong LT

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10107201)
LT sis that link isn't right

fixed and thankyou

:hee:

arista 25-07-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10107194)

Yes Correct

Niamh. 25-07-2018 01:02 PM

Fiscal depute Kirsten Cockburn told the court Delacruz had been in a relationship with both women at separate times between May 27, 2013 and May 14 last year.

Unfortunate name considering the nature of the case :skull:

Toy Soldier 25-07-2018 02:00 PM

If it was causing pain and infections, Wtf was he using :umm2:. Obviously not a normal sex toy. Probably a frozen dead animal or summat.

ethanjames 25-07-2018 02:04 PM

why tf didn't he just tell them that he didn't have a penis like???? tf

parmnion 25-07-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10107278)
If it was causing pain and infections, Wtf was he using :umm2:. Obviously not a normal sex toy. Probably a frozen dead animal or summat.

a cockatoo, or its distant cousin, the cockano

Toy Soldier 25-07-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10107290)
cockano

Withano's long lost brother?

Babayaro. 25-07-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10107194)

Don't be a dick

armand.kay 25-07-2018 02:31 PM

wtf was he using :umm2:

armand.kay 25-07-2018 02:33 PM

also what happened to his penis

ethanjames 25-07-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10107320)
also what happened to his penis

im assuming hes trans and he didn't have one

Toy Soldier 25-07-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethanjames (Post 10107325)
im assuming hes trans and he didn't have one

Not necessarily and IMO the story would probably have made a point of that. Could be either an accident / medical complication (amputation) or a birth defect.

ethanjames 25-07-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10107358)
Not necessarily and IMO the story would probably have made a point of that. Could be either an accident / medical complication (amputation) or a birth defect.

normally in threads like this being trans is the first word even if its not relevant so yeh i retract my previous statement

GoldHeart 25-07-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10107203)
Yup, even castrating perverts makes no difference. They just find other ways.

This is as gross as the story where a girl pretended to be a bloke and used a strap on with her partner (who also thought she was a bloke). These people care not one ****ing bit about consent.

This is too bizarre & crazy
How TF can people sleep with someone and have a full blown relationship ( no pun intended) ,and not realise their partner has no p e nis :umm2: :crazy: .

I don't condown people being deceived or treated like this, but come on !!! Even if you're in the dark doing the "deed " all the time ,surely you'd realise something is wrong and be suspicious. These victims are stupid !!! :bored: .

And why doesn't this man have male genitals?? , is he trans??? :conf: .

It reminds me of a Jerry Springer episode ,where a trans man kept tricking his girlfriend that he was biologically a man , she said she never knew which I'm sceptical AF ,and he apparently kept using toys and she knew no difference and complimented him ! .

Vicky. 25-07-2018 08:45 PM

Yeah you would think that they wuld know its not a penis..they are pretty...unique. Unless he was purposely targetting virgins or something I guess. Or maybe theres like..lifelike dildo type things? I know in the case of the transman who was tricking their partner, it was always a lights off (or IIRC, blindfolded) kind of deal, so its possible some dildos/strap ons have a more realistic feel to them rather than just being a lump of plastic :shrug:

LaLaLand 25-07-2018 08:48 PM

What the

GoldHeart 25-07-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10108013)
Yeah you would think that they wuld know its not a penis..they are pretty...unique. Unless he was purposely targetting virgins or something I guess. Or maybe theres like..lifelike dildo type things? I know in the case of the transman who was tricking their partner, it was always a lights off (or IIRC, blindfolded) kind of deal, so its possible some dildos/strap ons have a more realistic feel to them rather than just being a lump of plastic :shrug:

No no no Vicky !!! I'm not buying this :umm2:
This is too far fetched , maybe a one night stand you could be fooled ,and even then you'd twig something is LITERALLY wrong and suspicious!!! .

Forget blindfolds & turning lights off to "spice things up " ,if your partner hides and acts secretive about being naked around you unless you're blindfolded or the lights are off then that's screaming ALARM BELLS !!! :facepalm:, especially if you're supposed to be in a intimate relationship !! .

No matter how realistic these toys feel for them ,it's too stupid , and whether they're virgins or inexperienced surely common sense would tell them this is weird .

Vicky. 25-07-2018 09:04 PM

Well there has to be a way for people not to know, as these people did not know, and he has now been convicted of it!

And kind of..again..this is coming across a bit victim-blamey. Pretty much straight away first thoughts, how can the women not know they are being tricked. Rather than...the guy is a ****ing creepy pervert who cares not a bit about consent.