ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Jeremy Corbyn admits being present at wreath-laying for Munich terrorists (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344636)

Northern Monkey 13-08-2018 08:07 PM

Jeremy Corbyn admits being present at wreath-laying for Munich terrorists

Labour leader confirms he attended ceremony where 'wreath was laid' for attackers who murdered 11 Israeli athletes.

Jeremy Corbyn has admitted attending a ceremony for the terrorists behind the Munich massacre, but denied laying a wreath himself.

The Labour leader said he was “present” at a memorial event commemorating those responsible for the 1972 attack, despite his office previously insisting he was only at the event in question honouring Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8489731.html

UserSince2005 13-08-2018 08:08 PM

sick ****ing bastard

kirklancaster 13-08-2018 08:58 PM

WHY is such a despicable bastard STILL in the Labour Party let alone LEADING it? :shrug:

smudgie 13-08-2018 09:11 PM

:shrug: it's his thing.
He does like terrorists.

Northern Monkey 13-08-2018 09:42 PM

A picture speaks a thousand words...

https://news.sky.com/story/benjamin-...orial-11471988

He says he never layed a wreath.Maybe he was just holding it and not laying it

Oliver_W 13-08-2018 10:11 PM

What makes it appropriate to attend an event mourning the loss of terrorist life?

UserSince2005 13-08-2018 10:13 PM

it just foul.
its disgusting.
not even donald trump would do such a thing.
hes a rat.

jaxie 13-08-2018 11:33 PM

And a few days ago labour pundits were calling for Boris sacking for daring to mention the burqa. Oh the hypocrisy.

Oliver_W 14-08-2018 07:01 AM

Creepy hashtags such as #WeStandWithCorbyn and from last week, #WeAreCorbyn will continue to trend...

Ammi 14-08-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 10140820)
Labour leader confirms he attended ceremony where 'wreath was laid' for attackers who murdered 11 Israeli athletes.

Jeremy Corbyn has admitted attending a ceremony for the terrorists behind the Munich massacre, but denied laying a wreath himself.

The Labour leader said he was “present” at a memorial event commemorating those responsible for the 1972 attack, despite his office previously insisting he was only at the event in question honouring Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8489731.html

...hmmmm, I guess we’ll see how this ‘story’ unfolds...the problem for me with Jeremy is that he seems to be ‘present’ at too many terrorist associated honouring, type things through his life...things that commemorate those who have callously and brutally taken innocent lives...I do feel the country so desperately needs a strong labour government atm especially...but I fear Jeremy isn’t the person to lead it...not by a long mile...

Toy Soldier 14-08-2018 08:45 AM

Hmm. He is at far too many of these things, that's fairly clear. On the other hand - I don't think he actually "supports terrorist action" - I think he genuinely believes what he's saying (that he wants to see cycles of violence end) and he actually believes that he's going about it the right way. However I think there are some major glaring flaws in his logic... And also at this point, Labour definitely needs a new leader.

But then... They all need to go tbqfh. We're in major need of a clean slate in British politics... The likes of BoJo and cronies need to **** off too and let us enter a new and hopefully better era of politics.

bitontheslide 14-08-2018 08:45 AM

yeah, the picture below shows he really wasn't involved in the ceremony

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...b62e7a2d77.jpg

parmnion 14-08-2018 08:53 AM

Mr Corbyn*said: “I was present when it was laid. I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”.............please dont let there be a picture of me laying it.

Oliver_W 14-08-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10141614)
Hmm. He is at far too many of these things, that's fairly clear. On the other hand - I don't think he actually "supports terrorist action" - I think he genuinely believes what he's saying (that he wants to see cycles of violence end) and he actually believes that he's going about it the right way. However I think there are some major glaring flaws in his logic... And also at this point, Labour definitely needs a new leader.

Speaking to both sides on equal footing would be one thing. But what would attending the wreath-laying for an out and out terrorist achieve?

arista 14-08-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10141615)
yeah, the picture below shows he really wasn't involved in the ceremony

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...b62e7a2d77.jpg

Yes he should now say he was there
close to the Ceremony.
A year before he became leader.

The longer he does not make a 2nd statement
on TV and Radio news - the worse it gets
as Live TV & Radio debates are going on, right now.

arista 14-08-2018 09:17 AM

Some say the Daily Mail got rid of Ed Miliband

It appears
The Daily Mail could also get rid of the Current Labour Leader
Jeremy Corbyn?

Livia 14-08-2018 10:01 AM

And John McDonald has a plaque hanging in his office right now - the office of the Shadow Chancellor - commemorating the IRA and INLA hunger strikers, or martyrs, as they are described on the plaque. Nothing surprises me any more except the fact that some people still support them.

y.winter 14-08-2018 05:36 PM

Filthy antisemitic. Should've already been kicked out of Labour.

RileyH 14-08-2018 05:38 PM

Gross

GoldHeart 14-08-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 10142333)
Filthy antisemitic. Should've already been kicked out of Labour.

Corbyn doesn't know what to do as he can't win no matter what he does .

He gets called anti-Semitic one minute then he gets called a terrorist sympathiser . I hope people are happy when Teresa May gets another term in office :whistle: .

The character assassination is crazy on corbyn , he hasn't a chance in the next election.

The government will always be the same but the faces may change :bored: .

arista 14-08-2018 06:32 PM

He has spoken again today Ch4HD News
saying he was there in memory of the attack in 1985 Tunisia
which was condemned Worldwide.
And he layed a wreath

kirklancaster 14-08-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10142377)
Corbyn doesn't know what to do as he can't win no matter what he does .

He gets called anti-Semitic one minute then he gets called a terrorist sympathiser . I hope people are happy when Teresa May gets another term in office :whistle: .

The character assassination is crazy on corbyn , he hasn't a chance in the next election.

The government will always be the same but the faces may change :bored: .

Are you REALLY being serious, Goldheart?

One can be both anti-Semitic AND a terrorist sympathiser and scheming bastard Corbyn has proved to be BOTH over decades in politics.

Like Livia, I am bewildered how ANYONE in this country can continue to defend this slimeball.

We NEED a Labour Party - one which honestly and fairly represents the best interests of the poorer classes of society as well as the United Kingdom in general, and one which offers a GENUINE alternative to the Conservatives.

Labour as it now does NEITHER and Corbyn and his REAL motives for wanting power is responsible for a large part of just WHY Labour is NOT fit to form a Government.

He is a ****ing disgrace.

Kazanne 14-08-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10142732)
Are you REALLY being serious, Goldheart?

One can be both anti-Semitic AND a terrorist sympathiser and scheming bastard Corbyn has proved to be BOTH over decades in politics.

Like Livia, I am bewildered how ANYONE in this country can continue to defend this slimeball.

We NEED a Labour Party - one which honestly and fairly represents the best interests of the poorer classes of society as well as the United Kingdom in general, and one which offers a GENUINE alternative to the Conservatives.

Labour as it now does NEITHER and Corbyn and his REAL motives for wanting power is responsible for a large part of just WHY Labour is NOT fit to form a Government.

He is a ****ing disgrace.

Well ,Kirk,I can't really add much tothat,very well said:wavey:

kirklancaster 14-08-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10142786)
Well ,Kirk,I can't really add much tothat,very well said:wavey:

:wavey: Hi Kaz.

I don't know how ANYONE can lambaste Trump whilst they are defending Corbyn. :shrug:

JoshBB 14-08-2018 10:04 PM

oh wow.

I only saw bits on this through twitter, and I got the impression that he was laying a wreath for someone else and these bastards' graves just happened to be nearby.

Labour really need a new leader