ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Natalie Nunn "Hardeed " (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345447)

GoldHeart 23-08-2018 12:41 AM

"Hardeed "

Natalie can't even get Hardeep's name right but she calls out Kirstie on getting Chloe's name wrong , in that same breath she still said "hardeed" :joker::crazy: . So hypocritical just like the whole snoring issue when she snores herself . I wonder if they told her about her snoring , and i think she actually believes she's pronouncing Hardeep's name correctly.

lewys 23-08-2018 12:56 AM

THE most iconic moment of big brother series in 2018. PERIOD.

Epic. 23-08-2018 12:57 AM

Her lack of self-awareness has been my highlight of this series :joker:

Rob! 23-08-2018 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10166405)
THE most iconic moment of big brother series in 2018. PERIOD.

You spelt when Roxy told Hardeep she liked his hat wrong

Maru 23-08-2018 12:59 AM

I can't take her words too seriously... so not really that surprised tbqh... it feels like she is acting a bit for the cameras.

Moniqua 23-08-2018 01:00 AM

Just wondering, did you make a thread similar to this during CBB20 when Paul's stupid ass called Karthik "Qatar"????

If not then you are showing complete double standards, and you only made this thread purely because Natalie was the one that was involved in this.

Rob! 23-08-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moniqua (Post 10166416)
Just wondering, did you make a thread similar to this during CBB20 when Paul's stupid ass called Karthik "Qatar"????

If not then you are showing complete double standards, and you only made this thread purely because Natalie was the one that was involved in this.

Reaching a smidge.

GoldHeart 23-08-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Who gave you sour milk in your tea , hardly double standards so stop getting so worked up .

I didn't watch that series of CBB , only saw clips on youtube but i'm aware of Paul's idiotic "Qatar" name calling towards Karthik and i know he was really offended by it . Paul is an absolute fool.

Epic. 23-08-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Just to clarify, there's a huge difference. Paul tried and failed in making a joke about Karthik's name that ended him offending him and causing them to argue, whereas Natalie genuinely got the name wrong without anyone realising :joker:

GoldHeart 23-08-2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10166429)
Just to clarify, there's a huge difference. Paul tried and failed in making a joke about Karthik's name that ended him offending him and causing them to argue, whereas Natalie genuinely got the name wrong without anyone realising :joker:

Exactly this
Paul was being a complete tool bag , whereas Natalie actually believes she's getting his name right and continues to pronounce it wrongly without being corrected :joker: .

Amy Jade 23-08-2018 03:39 AM

I have only heard her say it wrong once and while she was having a rant to be fair not that it matters to people desperately looking for any reason to put her on blast :laugh:

kingston 23-08-2018 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10166458)
I have only heard her say it wrong once and while she was having a rant to be fair not that it matters to people desperately looking for any reason to put her on blast :laugh:

https://memegenerator.net/img/images...nds-raised.jpg

GoldHeart 23-08-2018 04:36 AM

Quote:

I heard her say it wrong more than once, but it's obvious she thinks she's pronouncing it correctly :joker:. I just find it funny how she calls Kirstie out on it but she does it herself .

JerseyWins 23-08-2018 05:28 AM

She was a mess this episode... this bit was probably her highlight of the night for me :joker:

LeatherTrumpet 23-08-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

yes how silly of the forum member to point out that she got Hardeep's name wrong when foaming at the mouth calling out housemates for not knowing peoples names

:rolleyes:

Livia 23-08-2018 10:15 AM

Foaming at the mouth... that's a very apt description of Natalie there, LT.

parmnion 23-08-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

She got it wrong twice last night..hardeed and what sounded like hiyadeep

LeatherTrumpet 23-08-2018 11:32 AM

Im waiting for her to call him Hardon

if she starts shouting "Hardon Hardon has anyone seen Hardon "

You wont see Sally move quicker to answer the call

thirsty old hussy

pontyboi 23-08-2018 11:35 AM

Glad someone else picked up on this! The crazy thing is the rest of the housemates are such pussies they didn't even call her out on it :/