ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Beautiful eviction interview from Natalie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345616)

Headie 24-08-2018 10:21 PM

Beautiful eviction interview from Natalie

She looked stunning and regal and was very level-headed and sweet, it's nice for the viewers to get to see she's not a monster! <3

y.winter 24-08-2018 10:22 PM

Her mask slipped

Elliot 24-08-2018 10:22 PM

The British public to realise they made the wrong decision and complain to Ofcom to bring her back?

Withano 24-08-2018 10:25 PM

She was boring as ****, until Emma started talking about the bloody vanity chair, and then she got gobby

Possibly most one dimensional housemate ever.

Robodog 24-08-2018 10:25 PM

Tonight's whole show was her most positive yet

She was on form and brought good energy

I think loads more people warmed to her tonight, and it's a shame she bloomed like that when it was too late

She is def a loss for the show

RileyH 24-08-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10171015)
She was boring as ****, until Emma started talking about the bloody vanity chair, and then she got gobby

Possibly most one dimensional housemate ever.

She was sad!

parmnion 24-08-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 10170993)
She looked stunning and regal and was very level-headed and sweet, it's nice for the viewers to get to see she's not a monster! <3

She ended it well by quoting with her fingers.." a girl who was supposedly kidnapped"...

Classless to the end.

montblanc 24-08-2018 10:32 PM

queen of self awareness

rusticgal 24-08-2018 10:36 PM

More like the GBP made the right decision and saw the fakeness and got rid.
No good being sweet and 'classy' at your exit interview...perhaps if she had been like that in the house she wouldn't be sitting where she is now..

GoldHeart 24-08-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10171016)
Tonight's whole show was her most positive yet

She was on form and brought good energy

I think loads more people warmed to her tonight, and it's a shame she bloomed like that when it was too late

She is def a loss for the show

It was too late ,her own fault. She should of gone in there and calmed down the confrontation & all the shouting. She should of just had fun . it's a shame but it's her own fault

Ammi 25-08-2018 04:50 AM

...:lovedup:..just showing she wasn’t any type of intimidating or bullying person at all...she just wouldn’t get drawn into what I’m sure was hoped or expected of her of being mean about the housemates and being bitchy about them..?..she mostly liked them regardless of any differences through frustrations in there...she can hold her own completely and she’ll confront immediately what she thinks is wrong in any way... but nothing mean or ‘bad’ about her at all...

...a lovely eviction interview ..both with Emma and Rylan..and a lovely strong independent lady for sure..:love:..

Cal. 25-08-2018 04:52 AM

Two series’ in a row where the only housemate who wanted to actually take part in Big Brothrr went first :(

Aaliyah 25-08-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10171023)
She ended it well by quoting with her fingers.." a girl who was supposedly kidnapped"...

Classless to the end.

Classless?

You literally are a fan of someone who SEXUALLY ASSAULTED another person. With his big fat hairy hands he literally sexually assaulted another woman and lost his job over it. What is 'classless' and down right disturbing is that you're a fan of someone who partakes in such behaviour. Clearly you find it acceptable.

poppsywoppsy 25-08-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10172152)
Classless?

You literally are a fan of someone who SEXUALLY ASSAULTED another person. With his big fat hairy hands he literally sexually assaulted another woman and lost his job over it. What is 'classless' and down right disturbing is that you're a fan of someone who partakes in such behaviour. Clearly you find it acceptable.

I also find Hardeep actions repulsive but would not condone Natalie's actions because of them.

It works both ways.

Aaliyah 25-08-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10172169)
I also find Hardeep actions repulsive but would not condone Natalie's actions because of them.

It works both ways.

I'd rather have someone shout and scream at me than sexually assault me.

Calderyon 25-08-2018 01:22 PM

The Natalie that was sitting facing Emma was way more pleasant than the one inside the house.

Amy Jade 25-08-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Classless?

Perminion ended?

LeatherTrumpet 25-08-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Classless?

Incorrect

if you wish to be dramatic then at least post correct information

:facepalm:

LeatherTrumpet 25-08-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10172317)
Perminion ended?

not by fake news

no

poppsywoppsy 25-08-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10172213)
I'd rather have someone shout and scream at me than sexually assault me.

I would rather that both of them behave in a decent and mannerly manner towards everyone but sadly it hasn't happened.

DouglasS 25-08-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Classless?

Oh wow, you tried, huh
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10172317)
Perminion ended?

I mean if you think that he has been ended by that :joker:

Aren't you a supporter of pro nazi and Anti-semitic Tila Tequila? going by the logic you just applauded, you find pro nazi supporters and pro nazi speakers acceptable and you were for the gassing/torture of jewish people? I hope you realise how silly it is now and infact paminion was not ended at all.

Also to add Hardeep did not sexually harass anyone so the reach :joker:

LeatherTrumpet 25-08-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10171441)
...:lovedup:..just showing she wasn’t any type of intimidating or bullying person at all.....

sorry but what on earth are you on about. She plays all sweetness and nice in an Emma interview and we are supposed to forget her vile behavior in the house?

:umm2:

parmnion 25-08-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Classless?

I judge what i see in the house..