ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Rodrigo Alves His exit was handled SOOOO badly (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345720)

pontyboi 25-08-2018 11:31 PM

His exit was handled SOOOO badly

WTF WAS THAT?!

Last night he was the highlight of the show tonight he was white washed out of the show, called to the diary room and ejected then we got a "coming up tomorrow" segment with the housemates all having a laugh.

What a cop out!

RileyH 25-08-2018 11:32 PM

He deserved better

Greg! 25-08-2018 11:33 PM

Even if they had just said "due to legal reasons we can't show the reason for Rodrigo's exit' it wouldn't look as shady as it does

Jase. 25-08-2018 11:34 PM

Channel 5 are trash and always will be.

Oaker 25-08-2018 11:35 PM

It was embarrassing. This show is honestly a joke.

pontyboi 25-08-2018 11:38 PM

Perched for his appearance on This Morning or something to spill the truth. He was one of the best housemates in there and that exit was a joke.

Jack_ 25-08-2018 11:41 PM

It was pathetic, short of a medical issue which doesn't need explaining (other than a quick 'for health reasons') there should be total transparency with these things

I do wonder though whether he's threatened legal action if they broadcast some offensive comment again or something? And so they pulled it hours before it aired. Would they have any grounds to do that? Doesn't explain why the housemates were told he 'left' though

Robodog 26-08-2018 12:00 AM

Millions of loyal BB fans feeling cheated right now

Pro Sniper 26-08-2018 12:03 AM

The bottom line is if you don't hear anything from doll man, denouncing his "unfair removal" or whatever, you know it's him who has ****ed up somewhere, and both parties have come to an agreement over his exit. CH5 have most likely let him off lightly by agreeing not to show whatever the offence was.

Robodog 26-08-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10173926)
The bottom line is if you don't hear anything from doll man, denouncing his "unfair removal" or whatever, you know it's him who has ****ed up somewhere, and both parties have come to an agreement over his exit. CH5 have most likely let him off lightly by agreeing not to show whatever the offence was.

Good point

It would also save themselves (CH5) a lot of aggro as well : can't afford to lose another sponsor!

arista 26-08-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10173886)
WTF WAS THAT?!

Last night he was the highlight of the show tonight he was white washed out of the show, called to the diary room and ejected then we got a "coming up tomorrow" segment with the housemates all having a laugh.

What a cop out!

We do not know
if its a Legal Problem.
He may have lost money.
Its a Problem as we are on a weekend
so he can not go ITV LIVE.

arista 26-08-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10173899)
It was pathetic, short of a medical issue which doesn't need explaining (other than a quick 'for health reasons') there should be total transparency with these things

I do wonder though whether he's threatened legal action if they broadcast some offensive comment again or something? And so they pulled it hours before it aired. Would they have any grounds to do that? Doesn't explain why the housemates were told he 'left' though

Its a Weekend
so maybe he will booked on Loose Women
on Bank Holiday Monday.

Maru 26-08-2018 01:03 AM

His exit wasn't handled at all... a giant black cloud.

They will probably cover it next episode or in some other way... one would hope.

Ammi 26-08-2018 05:21 AM

...for what ever reason he was removed, do we know yet..?..it’s the full responsibility of BB for me, rather than the thing he did/said or whatever... because he should have been removed for his n word usage, not been given a warning...BB are the ones who decide what is acceptable or unacceptable and they allowed that and for a housemate to remain in the house having showed such offence and disrespect in the way he had..?...yeah they’ve done this so. So badly for me, even though I generally like Rodrigo..he should never have been there after that at all...now I guess he may get more ‘hate’ from the public so they have not fulfilled any responsibility to the public in allowing him to stay and they’ haven’t fulfilled any responsibility to their housemate either...

Elliot 26-08-2018 06:11 AM

Channel 5 being sloppy idiots again nothing new
King Rodrigo sacrificed at the altar