ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Jermaine Pennant Why arent the housemates arsed he fancies Chloe? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345841)

Amy Jade 27-08-2018 08:29 PM

Why arent the housemates arsed he fancies Chloe?

He has told them openly tonight but there has been speculation and the others seem happy and excited for them...I find that so weird as he has discussed his wife and kids

Why has nobody told him what a scumbag he is??

Cherie 27-08-2018 08:29 PM

Ryan did tbf, I don’t think many of them know he is attached

Josy 27-08-2018 08:31 PM

Well Ryan tried but I get what you mean..

I would have so much more respect for any of them that just said it was out of order and completely wrong of him to do that to his partner and kids

Josy 27-08-2018 08:33 PM

He actually makes my skin crawl I dont like him at all he just doesnt seem like a nice person

Amy Jade 27-08-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10177321)
Ryan did tbf, I don’t think many of them know he is attached

I haven't seen this weekend tbf but I could swear he has mentioned his wife

MTVN 27-08-2018 08:44 PM

Yeah it is weird, I dont understand why it's not a bigger controversy in there. I also don't know why Jermaine would act like he is knowing it's going out to the public. Only thing I can think is that he'd set on manufacturing a showmance beforehand and the others are aware of that so they don't give it much credence

montblanc 27-08-2018 09:13 PM

it’s so ****ing annoying that everyone keeps encouraging it

Cherie 27-08-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10177393)
I haven't seen this weekend tbf but I could swear he has mentioned his wife

He said his relationship was ****ed in a note to a Chloe I don’t know what to make of it all

Mitchell 27-08-2018 09:21 PM

To think how much of a bad time Sarah got for it

smudgie 27-08-2018 09:38 PM

Hmmm, doesn't it all sell papers thought.
Exclusive, my love rat fell for another woman on national tv.
Then 3 days later, exclusive, my husband is back where he belongs..blah blah blah.:joker:

Garfie 27-08-2018 09:47 PM

Yes, Ryan put some effort into trying to have a serious chat with him about it, but Jermaine just seemed to smirk, shrug his shoulders and made some clever comment. I think Natalie was also (quite rightly) shocked by the behaviour she was witnessing, and was the point she was trying to make in her rant after she was nominated over the likes of Chloe, Jermaine, etc.

I am surprised no-one else has said anything. However, I guess none of his friendship group - Chloe, Ben, Roxanne, Gabby and Dan - has a leg to stand on because they have indulged in similar behaviour either inside or out of the house. So they wouldn't want, or be able, to say anything without coming across as hypocrites.

I wonder if Hardeep's roast was his way of making his views known? Maybe some of the other housemates have said something and it hasn't been shown? Or maybe they are choosing not to get involved and are just allowing viewers to draw their own conclusions, knowing how Jermaine, etc, will be judged- a case of allowing them enough rope to hang themselves?

Glenn-C 27-08-2018 09:51 PM

I saw someone on here say that Natalie said no one even knew he was married, so maybe they literally just don't know that it shouldn't be happening?

Amy Jade 27-08-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn-C (Post 10177659)
I saw someone on here say that Natalie said no one even knew he was married, so maybe they literally just don't know that it shouldn't be happening?

I saw someone say Natalie never knew and I guess it could be true but I am certain Ryan and Dan knew because they talked about it.

I can't see Chloe, Scabby, Sally and Hardeep not knowing either as they are either close to him or plain nosy and would have probably asked haha

montblanc 27-08-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 10177653)
Yes, Ryan put some effort into trying to have a serious chat with him about it, but Jermaine just seemed to smirk, shrug his shoulders and made some clever comment. I think Natalie was also (quite rightly) shocked by the behaviour she was witnessing, and was the point she was trying to make in her rant after she was nominated over the likes of Chloe, Jermaine, etc.

I am surprised no-one else has said anything. However, I guess none of his friendship group - Chloe, Ben, Roxanne, Gabby and Dan - has a leg to stand on because they have indulged in similar behaviour either inside or out of the house. So they wouldn't want, or be able, to say anything without coming across as hypocrites.

I wonder if Hardeep's roast was his way of making his views known? Maybe some of the other housemates have said something and it hasn't been shown? Or maybe they are choosing not to get involved and are just allowing viewers to draw their own conclusions, knowing how Jermaine, etc, will be judged- a case of allowing them enough rope to hang themselves?

he’s such a sleaze he basically admitted to cheating on past relationships during that twitter/instagram followers chat

Maru 27-08-2018 09:58 PM

Bros before hos...?

I think Natalie tried to nip it in the bud in a way by mocking them, but she may have inevitably fueled it... if they were already exposed and hung out like that, then I guess no point in keeping pretenses...

I think they could also confused about Jermaine's actual intentions and whether it would even lead to anything more than a simple fling... he's been very secretive since Day 1... so he's probably playing a game and they know that anything they do, they may end up actually getting closer... (as we saw after Natalie "exposed" them)

LaLaLand 27-08-2018 09:59 PM

He's been saying he's "kind of" got a girlfriend... He's married... with like 3 (?) kids.

Maru 27-08-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10177682)
He's been saying he's "kind of" got a girlfriend... He's married... with like 3 (?) kids.

It reminds me of Ashuwine again... except he had like a million kids and was single (but with a massive amount of baggage obv)

hijaxers 27-08-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10177316)
He has told them openly tonight but there has been speculation and the others seem happy and excited for them...I find that so weird as he has discussed his wife and kids

They've all voted her so they are hoping she goes and the problem goes with her !
Yes they are all as shallow as puddles.

pontyboi 27-08-2018 10:09 PM

I don't think anyone cares about either of them...Viewers included.

rusticgal 27-08-2018 10:12 PM

Anyone know the ex England player whose wife he slept with?..

pontyboi 27-08-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10177725)
Anyone know the ex England player whose wife he slept with?..

Nope but he did make a point of making sure we all knew the womans hubby of whom he had relations with PLAYED FOR ENGLAND.

Not that he's bragging or anything or being a total douche.

GoldHeart 27-08-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10177316)

They're just as bad for encouraging him and thinking its funny :bored: .

rusticgal 27-08-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10177734)
Nope but he did make a point of making sure we all knew the womans hubby of whom he had relations with PLAYED FOR ENGLAND.

Not that he's bragging or anything or being a total douche.

Yeah...it's like not ANYONES WIFE...but an EX ENGLAND players wife..what a man..:laugh:

Mystic Mock 27-08-2018 10:57 PM

It's really weird that he wants to pretend to be with someone who mentally behaves like a little kid imo.

I do find it weird though that Jermaine has not been pulled up for it in the house though I agree, maybe it's because they all know that he'll be back with his Wife once the show is over? It's a guess of mine.

rusticgal 27-08-2018 11:09 PM

I think the other housemates believe his relationship with his wife is not on track...consequently his flirting with Chloe is deemed 'acceptable'...