ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Chloe Ayling hasn’t seen her son since apparent kidnapping(?) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345878)

Elliot 28-08-2018 10:45 AM

Chloe Ayling hasn’t seen her son since apparent kidnapping(?)

Idk if there was ever a thread on this but I came across stuffs
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/422017...aims-ex-lover/
I’m pretty sure she’s opened up about her son on the show but according to her ex boyfriend he’s been left to care for the son on his own following the kidnapping ordeal and press

Cal. 28-08-2018 10:51 AM

That was like 2 weeeks after it happened though.

It’s been over a year since that article so she’s bound to have seen him since

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2018 10:52 AM

well that sounds all kinds of wrong?

Elliot 28-08-2018 10:53 AM

There’s a bunch of other articles of her ex ****talking her in the press, much like stormy Daniels mom saying she’ll sleep with all the men :skull:

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 10:54 AM

I read since her " kidnap "(cough) she has travelled the world telling her fairy tale ,who's had the baby then ?

Nicky91 28-08-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178331)
I read since her " kidnap "(cough) she has travelled the world telling her fairy tale ,who's had the baby then ?

ex boyfriend had the baby

Tom4784 28-08-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10178323)
That was like 2 weeeks after it happened though.

It’s been over a year since that article so she’s bound to have seen him since

Yup, but let's not waste an excuse to accuse a victim of kidnapping of lying despite an entire court agreeing with the evidence that she was kidnapped! We know better than the courts after all!

Northern Monkey 28-08-2018 11:10 AM

Not my business

Elliot 28-08-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10178348)
Yup, but let's not waste an excuse to accuse a victim of kidnapping of lying despite an entire court agreeing with the evidence that she was kidnapped! We know better than the courts after all!

I don’t understand this passive agressiveness. Even with my strong dislike for her as a housemate I believe her kidnapping story. I’m just relaying what I’ve seen, because if it’s true it’s pretty sh!tty she hasn’t seen her child, for I guess a year now. Her ex bf came out with more stuff recently.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10178364)
I don’t understand this passive agressiveness. Even with my strong dislike for her as a housemate I believe her kidnapping story. I’m just relaying what I’ve seen, because if it’s true it’s pretty sh!tty she hasn’t seen her child, for I guess a year now. Her ex bf came out with more stuff recently.

As is your prerogative but lots don't believe her story ,as is their right too

Amy Jade 28-08-2018 11:53 AM

August 2017 so...

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 12:30 PM

...so the guy calls this alleged affair his "ex-lover" what kind of psycho freak calls an ex girl freind (someone who they only knew for a week) who is now claiming he drugged and kidnapped her... who in there right mind would call that person there ex-lover!

For the record they were not in a relationship! But think about it???

...imagine you met someone on a photo shoot and you were paying them, through an agent, £2000 for a 2 day shoot in itally on top of hotels and studio costs...

... then just say you deiced to date and sleep with each other for one week! Then imagination she told you to write an email to her agents and family demanding money in return for the girls life... and you do this

... then imagination that girl went and reported you to the police for kidnap chargers and then spent the next few months (which turned into years) lieing about you to police media and all who know her, only to take you to court and get you locked up in prison for up for 16 years... Just imagination if that happened to you... would you really refer to that girl as your ex- lover.... NO!!!... you would refer to her as the bitch that tricked to into doing something against your will... just so she can get you in prison and promote herself (which, if it weren't for BB, did not work as the story only really only gave her 5 mins of fame, fame she did nothing with) ... even with BB shes not doing much with the fame shes getting!

If you were just an innocent victim of hers... no where in your story would you call her a past lover!... you would only ever refer to her as the biggest mistake of your life... Not a lover but rather a flig that you massively regret... since this is not what he said you can tell hes lieing and really he just wishes that he was an ex-love of her because obliviously he's messed up in the head!

Tom4784 28-08-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178375)
As is your prerogative but lots don't believe her story ,as is their right too

Of course, people are entitled to be wrong. It's when they believe their opinions override the facts that the problem occurs.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10178430)
Of course, people are entitled to be wrong. It's when they believe their opinions override the facts that the problem occurs.

Opinions ? Naah :nono: digging more like

armand.kay 28-08-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Updated: 12th August 2017, 5:38 pm
How is this article relevant now??

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 12:58 PM

grr I should of looked at the date! Always forget to do that first!

The truth was only revealed months after her kidnapping that there was no sex ring,,

It was just the guy lieing to chloe to scare her, and it work for months... so for ages, Chloe believed that a sex trafficking ring wanted to kill her and her son... so maybe this is why she stayed away...

GET YOUR facts straight!

Elliot 28-08-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10178449)
How is this article relevant now??

Look up Chloe ayling son or Chloe ayling ex boyfriend. There’s a bunch of stuff on it, some just before she entered the Cbb house. I jut pointed out this one because it had the most relevant info to her appanently ignoring her son, which according to other tabloids she’s been doing for far longer allegedly because of the kidnap situation.

Again I’m not implying anything, I’m just relaying what’s been said in tabloids

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2018 01:09 PM

If that lazy cow cant even be bothered to shut a fridge door then who is surprised?

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10178468)
Look up Chloe ayling son or Chloe ayling ex boyfriend. There’s a bunch of stuff on it, some just before she entered the Cbb house. I jut pointed out this one because it had the most relevant info to her appanently ignoring her son, which according to other tabloids she’s been doing for far longer allegedly because of the kidnap situation.

Again I’m not implying anything, I’m just relaying what’s been said in tabloids

1. NEVER rely on tabloids who only want to make money on stories!

2. you brought up that one as it was the worst one against her that you could find...

what I want to know is why do you hate her that much?

Elliot 28-08-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10178484)
you brought up that one as it was the worst one agaist her that you could find...

what I want to know is why do you hate her that much?

Girl no I was just digging around because I was interested in her kidnapping story and found stuff

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10178486)
Girl no I was just digging around because I was interested in her kidnapping story and found stuff

you should have just asked the question then

why did she not spend time with her son after then event....

the answer could be that she still thought her life was in danger (and her son's was too if shes with him) so maybe she thought the son would be safer with the dad...

I don't think she would be the best mum in the world but if the dad is a really good dad, I dont see the harm in letting the dad take over while she is still in fear of her life from this group that she believed was still after her!

Elliot 28-08-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10178507)
you should have just asked the question then

why did she not spend time with her son after then event....

the answer could be that she still thought her life was in danger (and her son's was too if shes with him) so maybe she thought the son would be safer with the dad...

I don't think she would be the best mum in the world but if the dad is a really good dad, I dont see the harm in letting the dad take over while she is still in fear of her life from this group that she believed was still after her!

Well yeah. I’m not implying anything. I’m just putting the, well I guess if you consider tacky gossip rags like the sun so, evidence and ppl can make their minds up about her!!

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10178523)
Well yeah. I’m not implying anything. I’m just putting the, well I guess if you consider tacky gossip rags like the sun so, evidence and ppl can make their minds up about her!!

people base there mind up on rumours... but as someone who has looked into the whole story, I would just like to say what I believe so that people can see both sides of the stroy

Too many stories are only one sided... This is not good for anyone!

Tom4784 28-08-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10178443)
Opinions ? Naah :nono: digging more like

So your calling your own thoughts digging? I don't get what you are trying to say.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10178542)
So your calling your own thoughts digging? I don't get what you are trying to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACHr0RSJf4

Watch and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al6ENNTrSpI

Dr Phil knows shes a liar !!!