ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Rodrigo given a BOTS ban (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345895)

Denver 28-08-2018 03:33 PM

Rodrigo given a BOTS ban

Quote:

RODRIGO Alves has been banned from the Celebrity Big Brother final after being kicked off the show for breaking the rules.

The Human Ken Doll, 35, will also not be able to appear on Bit On The Side due to the nature of his sudden and shock exit in the early hours on Saturday morning.

A source told The Sun Online: “Rodrigo won't be invited to the Big Brother final and he certainly wouldn't be allowed in if he tried to turn up. He also won't be going to the big wrap party.

“Once you're out, you're out and the doors are shut. It's the same with BOTS, he will never appear on there.”

Over the weekend we revealed that Rodrigo was booted out for serious inappropriate behaviour.

Bosses made the decision to remove him from the show after reviewing footage from the time in question.

A TV insider said: “Rodrigo behaved seriously inappropriately inside the house.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ious-incident/

reece(: 28-08-2018 03:35 PM

Spill what happened!

Morgan. 28-08-2018 03:35 PM

I'm sure they've allowed ejectees on BOTS and to the Wrap Party before.

RileyH 28-08-2018 03:36 PM

And they won't even tell us what happened :skull:

parmnion 28-08-2018 03:37 PM

Its obvious that condom didnt fall out his pocket...he shoved it up his bum with a pencil.

Matthew. 28-08-2018 03:38 PM

but they allowed daley on bots

montblanc 28-08-2018 03:38 PM

mess WHAT happened

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2018 03:38 PM

good

Elliot 28-08-2018 03:39 PM

King

thisisdanny 28-08-2018 03:41 PM

He tried to put his lunch box in Wendy

Tony Montana 28-08-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10178709)

Like Who? Aaron BB16 is the only one I can think of

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 04:01 PM

OMG! hereing this only makes me want to know what the reason was even more now...

I thought he just bad mouthed everyone... hence why they wont air his thoughts as the put the housemates down... but this seems even worse now...

inappropriate behaviour... what... so its fine for kinga to shag a bottle in the garden... but his offence is sooo bad that BB now want NOTHING to do with him...

...Thats like a prison saying that they wont house a particular prisoner because there crime is too terrible for them to even be around the other inmates!

This is big brother, inappropriate behaviour is what we want...

... they only thing that I can imagining Big Brother not tolerating is

1. Him threatening to kill a housemate
2. him threatening to commit suicide.
3. Him getting 'turned on by' the male Big Brother voice and wanking in the diary room whilst saying mad things...

To me nothing else should qualify someone to not even be welcome back to the final day and part!

Has anyone else been chucked out and NOT welcome to the final?

... I think those three are the only valid reasons the catch is they will all work against me if I ever get in the house as Im prity sure God in spirit is responsible for killing (as a favour to them) And as a human, I always make jokes about how I wish I was dead... and I'm asexul so Im not attracted to humans but I am attracted to fictional characters with power... eg Big Brother! ... so yes... If I did get in... I might be kicked out and not welcome to final... BooHooo!

Gusto Brunt 28-08-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10178715)
mess WHAT happened

Probably hardly anything.

But C5 are milking his departure to high heaven.

rusticgal 28-08-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10178709)

They have....so all that "if they are OUT they are OUT...."... It really must have been something bad.

Cherie 28-08-2018 04:42 PM

crikey, someone in the house needs to give us the details

Ammi 28-08-2018 04:54 PM

..it all makes me more think there is nothing else to show or reveal other than what we’ve seen that he should have been instantly ejected for...its the loss of sponsorship for that and Dan being ‘given a platform’ which have caused them to readdress it ...and at least eject Rodrigo..belatedly...

BBDodge 28-08-2018 05:25 PM

If C5 won't tell us the Sun can just make stuff up.

parmnion 28-08-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10178939)
..it all makes me more think there is nothing else to show or reveal other than what we’ve seen that he should have been instantly ejected for...its the loss of sponsorship for that and Dan being ‘given a platform’ which have caused them to readdress it ...and at least eject Rodrigo..belatedly...

Dont you think the condom incident they showed in part one of that show had something to do with it?

I think he was being called in to be warned about that...or why show it, wouldnt they just blank him out the show until he went to the diary room!

BBUK-Fan 28-08-2018 05:35 PM

BB14 Daley and BB16 Aaron were both on.

Ammi 28-08-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10179038)
Dont you think the condom incident they showed in part one of that show had something to do with it?

I think he was being called in to be warned about that...or why show it, wouldnt they just blank him out the show until he went to the diary room!

...why show that in the highlights though and then all the secrecy about his ejection which is ‘too awful to say’, Parmy...?...I’m lining up my conspiracy theories in case the first one proves to be incorrect though...so far nothing though...hmmmm....nothing to say because there’s nothing to tell..?..

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2018 05:44 PM

I wonder if he will be banned from the final night too ?

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 05:45 PM

Now that Ive thought about it.. there are probably many other things he could have done to get kicked out!

...I think the condom thing went further too...

1. maybe he put real sperm in a condom and put that in a housemates bed or on there trousers to make it look like it was there sperm!

2. maybe he waked on another guys clothing

3. maybe he pissed in someones drink

4. maybe he was fed up of the pubic hair in the shower so put the hair of someone who he thought it belonged to in there food.

5. maybe he said the N word again, in a worse way

6. maybe pissed on the dairy room chair

7. maybe he pooed on the Diary room floor.

8. maybe he pissed in someones bed

9. maybe he shaved someone pubic hair when they were sleeping..

Which one do you think is most likely!

parmnion 28-08-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10179077)
Now that Ive thought about it.. there are probably many other things he could have done to get kicked out!

...I think the condom thing went further too...

1. maybe he put real sperm in a condom and put that in a housemates bed or on there trousers to make it look like it was there sperm!

2. maybe he waked on another guys clothing

3. maybe he pissed in someones drink

4. maybe he was fed up of the public hair in the shower so put the hair of someone who he thought it belonged to in there food.

5. maybe he said the N word again, in a worse way

6. maybe pissed on the dairy room chair

7. maybe he pooed on the Diary room floor.

8. maybe he pissed in someones bed

9. maybe he shaved someone pubic hair when they were sleeping..

Which one do you think is most likely!

Hi god:wavey:

He did the urban myth prank with the pencil...i will be proven correct, as you well know.:thumbs:

Matthew. 28-08-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10179076)
I wonder if he will be banned from the final night too ?

ejectees usually are

annabelindabee 28-08-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10179088)
Hi god:wavey:

He did the urban myth prank with the pencil...i will be proven correct, as you well know.:thumbs:

your not allowed to have pencils and paper in the house!