ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Do you think Jermaine will try to have an affair with Chloe...? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345983)

Gusto Brunt 29-08-2018 02:05 PM

Do you think Jermaine will try to have an affair with Chloe...?

...after he's evicted?

Something tells me it's not over yet.

Niamh. 29-08-2018 02:07 PM

Probably and Chloe will probably go with it for publicity, I doubt she really cared that he was married, just what people would think of her because of it

Gusto Brunt 29-08-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181343)
Probably and Chloe will probably go with it for publicity, I doubt she really cared that he was married, just what people would think of her because of it

I agree. Because let's face it, it's her only career move.:joker:

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 02:30 PM

Not if he's an ounce of sense ... Run for the hills lad !! I dont think he ever had any intentions of having an affair.....she did the running in the house when she got in bed with him uninvited ,he shunned her . No there will be no affair

Nancy. 29-08-2018 02:35 PM

I wouldn't be surprised, and she'll be only to happy to offer her services like the desperate skank she is.

I don't believe she gives a toss about his marital status either going by her reaction to Emma. She sat there with a huge grin plastered all over her face. Anyone (with a conscience) wouldn't have been able to apologise to his wife enough, but she brushed it off and kept saying "But he said the relationship was *****ed". That doesn't make one scrap of difference,... he was still with his "partner" when he went into the house and anyone with any diginity would've waited until they knew the truth, not make matters worse by sharing a bed with him etc.

Cherie 29-08-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181343)

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10181384)
I wouldn't be surprised, and she'll be only to happy to offer her services like the desperate skank she is.

I don't believe she gives a toss about his marital status either going by her reaction to Emma. She sat there with a huge grin plastered all over her face. Anyone (with a conscience) wouldn't have been able to apologise to his wife enough, but she brushed it off and kept saying "But he said the relationship was *****ed". That doesn't make one scrap of difference,... he was still with his "partner" when he went into the house and anyone with any diginity would've waited until they knew the truth, not make matters worse by sharing a bed with him etc.

:clap1: I never even saw them sat together, give each other a cuddle or a kiss ,ok she spread her legs for him to kiss her inner thigh ,but thats not an affair ..she wanted attention ,she wanted to be able to play the victim again, and fair play to the scheming cow she did it, the viewers are baying for his blood ...but for what exactly?

Niamh. 29-08-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10181378)
Not if he's an ounce of sense ... Run for the hills lad !! I dont think he ever had any intentions of having an affair.....she did the running in the house when she got in bed with him uninvited ,he shunned her . No there will be no affair

He's a piece of **** aswell, more so actually judging by how he was behaving last night, a decent guy would have been pretty clear they were married

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181390)
He's a piece of **** aswell, more so actually judging by how he was behaving last night, a decent guy would have been pretty clear they were married

I think its 50-50 ,he gave her what she went in there for .... sympathy

Niamh. 29-08-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10181393)
I think its 50-50 ,he gave her what she went in there for .... sympathy

Maybe so but there was only one of them in a relationship and it wasn't her..

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181399)

Like Ive said above, there wasn't even an hint of an affair between them, none of the sloppy stuff we've had every series where they couldn't keep their hands off each other, he wrote her a couple of cryptic small notes in a make up compact, hardly the love affair of the decade, but you watch how many daytime sofas she plants her backside on over it £$£$£

saiwong 29-08-2018 02:51 PM

I don't think Jermaine will even dare try. He already knows he has been found out
and may have ruined his marriage and future career opportunities. Its just not worth
the risk.

Also Chloe wouldn't do either. She now has the moral high ground as the victim in this situation , and she wouldn't ruin it to have an affair with a known love cheat.

Niamh. 29-08-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10181404)
Like Ive said above, there wasn't even an hint of an affair between them, none of the sloppy stuff we've had every series where they couldn't keep their hands off each other, he wrote her a couple of cryptic small notes in a make up compact, hardly the love affair of the decade, but you watch how many daytime sofas she plants her backside on over it £$£$£

All I can I say is, if I were his wife sat at home watching last nights show I would not be happy. Neither would I be happy that he took his wedding ring off the minute he got in there and that none of his HMs even knew he was married.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181410)
All I can I say is, if I were his wife sat at home watching last nights show I would not be happy. Neither would I be happy that he took his wedding ring off the minute he got in there and that none of his HMs even knew he was married.

His wife is the only victim in all of this

BBDodge 29-08-2018 02:56 PM

Plenty more fish in the sea for our Jerome.

Niamh. 29-08-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10181412)
His wife is the only victim in all of this

That's for sure. I don't feel sorry for Chloe but I do think the way he was speaking to her last night says alot about how he views women and what their place and "standing" is, if you know what I mean?

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181424)
That's for sure. I don't feel sorry for Chloe but I do think the way he was speaking to her last night says alot about how he views women and what their place and "standing" is, if you know what I mean?

Oh yes he's a dirty get who cant keep it in his pants, and maybe thinks he's Gods gift to women, but as for Chloe ,she went in there with one intension .... To grab a man ( any man would do ,as if you remember early days she was constantly around Hardeep of all people ) then when the opening came along for her she got into Jermaines bed ....IMO She's used him ,more than he's used her....and his poor wife has has to sit at home and see all this on tv

parmnion 29-08-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181399)

she was in a dufflebag.:hehe:

Niamh. 29-08-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10181429)
Oh yes he's a dirty get who cant keep it in his pants, and maybe thinks he's Gods gift to women, but as for Chloe ,she went in there with one intension .... To grab a man ( any man would do ,as if you remember early days she was constantly around Hardeep of all people ) then when the opening came along for her she got into Jermaines bed ....IMO She's used him ,more than he's used her....and his poor wife has has to sit at home and see all this on tv

I don't doubt she used him but a man with a wife should have the balls to tell her to get out and be clear that he's married, that's worse

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10181434)
I don't doubt she used him but a man with a wife should have the balls to tell her to get out and be clear that he's married, that's worse

She didn't care though Niamh,not once last night did she apologise to his wife, break down in tears even though pathetic Emma was pushing her to ,If she had been bothered she would have broken down in tears and said she was off to Beachy Head,but all she saw was pound signs

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10181432)
she was in a dufflebag.:hehe:

:joker:

jaxie 29-08-2018 04:24 PM

He totally would if given half the chance. If she goes for it now she is an idiot and deserves the hurt he will heap on her.

jaxie 29-08-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10181384)

I don't think it's a grin I think the lips are stuck like that. She said she has no feeling in then when she was pictured drooling food.

Gusto Brunt 29-08-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10181527)
He totally would if given half the chance. If she goes for it now she is an idiot and deserves the hurt he will heap on her.

I know, I can't help thinking that. It's like he fancies her and he will have her.

These sort of guys love the danger. It's a turn on for them.

LeatherTrumpet 29-08-2018 04:58 PM

She tried to snag David Walliams so..

Gold digging at its finest