ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Jermaine Pennant 'Banter' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346010)

Josy 29-08-2018 09:17 PM

'Banter'

Someone please explain what part of hiding the fact youre married, writing childish love notes to another woman, sharing a bed with the her, removing your wedding ring etc is in any way any type of banter :think:

So its well known now how much of a sleazeball this excuse for a guy really is but seriously wtf kind of lame ass excuse is 'bantz'

He then made himself look even worse (if it was possible) by that attempt at ordering Chloe to keep her mouth shut in the bathroom, eh youve been on camera for 2 weeks Jerome you prat!

montblanc 29-08-2018 09:21 PM

drag him! scum!

Withano 29-08-2018 09:23 PM

Ladsladslads

mizzy25 29-08-2018 09:30 PM

vile horrible man

LaLaLand 29-08-2018 09:31 PM

He's getting on my nips with it!

michael21 29-08-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10182336)
Someone please explain what part of hiding the fact youre married, writing childish love notes to another woman, sharing a bed with the her, removing your wedding ring etc is in any way any type of banter :think:

So its well known now how much of a sleazeball this excuse for a guy really is but seriously wtf kind of lame ass excuse is 'bantz'

He then made himself look even worse (if it was possible) by that attempt at ordering Chloe to keep her mouth shut in the bathroom, eh youve been on camera for 2 weeks Jerome you prat!

This happen alot on tv in reality type shows ben just has bad he got a baby on the way ever time a girl talk to him he run to the room say he see a bit of him in her yes we know what bit ben you swine

I can see penut a his wife getting mag deals out of this the kidnap girl we get nothing

parmnion 29-08-2018 09:42 PM

A misunderstood bb legend in the making.

Nancy. 29-08-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

rusticgal 29-08-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Complete twat...thick as ****...then he talks only negatively about her in the DR. What a unlikeable moron.
Banter...he doesn't know the meaning of the word..to him it's an excuse to play down his bad behaviour.
The sooner he is gone the better...he's made himself look like a complete dick :laugh:

Jack_ 29-08-2018 10:28 PM

And then you could literally see his brain pondering how he can still get to **** her and get away with it when Hardeep was questioning him

Gross man, I hope she NEVER gives him it

GoldHeart 29-08-2018 10:41 PM

WORST EXCUSE EVER!!! :crazy:

Jase. 29-08-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10182416)
A misunderstood bb legend in the making.

There's always one. :rolleyes:

thisisdanny 29-08-2018 11:14 PM

Wow THE Jenny Bradley has spoken

Mystic Mock 29-08-2018 11:16 PM

I don't think many wives are gonna like their Husbands flirting with an attractive young girl, especially on national TV, so if it was “banter” it's backfired.:joker:

Swan 29-08-2018 11:17 PM

It's called a pampered - (nothing you do can't be fixed) ex footballer

parmnion 29-08-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10182706)
There's always one. :rolleyes:

One what?

jaxie 29-08-2018 11:36 PM

He thinks with his cock. Poor excuse for a man.

If these men want to fool around they shouldn't get married and have kids. It's that simple. No respect for women, his wife, his kids or anyone else.

GoldHeart 29-08-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10182762)
He thinks with his cock. Poor excuse for a man.

If these men want to fool around they shouldn't get married and have kids. It's that simple. No respect for women, his wife, his kids or anyone else.

Jermaine & Ben are both as irresponsible and sleazy as eachother , they don't care about the mess they've made. They try and back track and make out they "didn't mean to do it" yet they continue to behave like animals :bored: .

Glenn. 30-08-2018 12:44 AM

Can we have the word banter sensored please. I’ve seen and heard enough of it to last a life time.

Josy 30-08-2018 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10182987)
Can we have the word banter sensored please. I’ve seen and heard enough of it to last a life time.

What would the arch bishop of banterbury think about that eh

Ammi 30-08-2018 06:00 AM

...Bantology replacing Scientology ...Kirstie is shooketh...

Cherie 30-08-2018 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183151)
What would the arch bishop of banterbury think about that eh

:joker:

ethanjames 30-08-2018 07:17 AM

people with the banter lad lad lad mentality always suck but the fact he thinks thats an excuse is dreadful. trash!

Jake. 30-08-2018 07:24 AM

It’s honestly so pathetic that he’s using that term to gloss over the fact he described his relationship as “****ed”.

kirklancaster 30-08-2018 08:03 AM

BANTER

Come off it Bruv, with this criticism
- Making out I'm some seedy enchanter,
Who's trying to get a Bimbo to have legs akimbo
When it's just Banter mate, just ****ing Banter.

You're all sounding off but ya got me all wrong
- I'm no stud horse who's off in full canter
Nor am I a louse for not wearing my ring in the house
It's just Banter bruv, that's all, just Banter.

Chloe knew that we were just having fun
I wasn't trying to enter her bed to implant her
Now I'm the one hurting for harmless flirting
And indulging in innocent Banter.

I never done nuffink wrong, bruv -
I like Chloe but never did sexually 'want her'
Wouldn't even let her kiss us 'cos I had a missus
And all the messing was just harmless Banter.

Yeah, I got a lovely missus at home mate,
I adore her and no one can supplant her.
My beautiful wife is the love of my love
That's why my bollox with Chloe was just Banter.