ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Double standards ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346050)

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 08:24 AM

Double standards ?

Has anyone remembered Roxanne is engaged and wildly flirting with Ben ,more than Jermaine has ever done but seems to float under the radar on here ? Any views on this ?

LeatherTrumpet 30-08-2018 08:31 AM

Yes she seems to be getting away with this

GoldHeart 30-08-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183289)
Has anyone remembered Roxanne is engaged and wildly flirting with Ben ,more than Jermaine has ever done but seems to float under the radar on here ? Any views on this ?

Because people feel sorry for the silly bint ,as they feel both Ben & Roxanne are in love :laugh3: I couldn't keep a straight face .

I think It's dodgy their friendship and it's still wrong what they were doing , but notice Ben isn't as keen now and has moved onto Gabby, Roxanne is jealous a bit . And Ben even joked about taking Roxanne's dressing gown off :bored: .

Cal. 30-08-2018 08:33 AM

How has Roxanne done the same as Jermaine?

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10183301)
How has Roxanne done the same as Jermaine?

Shes not done the same .......Shes done a lot worse !!

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10183300)
Because people feel sorry for the silly bint ,as they feel both Ben & Roxanne are in love :laugh3: I couldn't keep a straight face .

I think It's dodgy their friendship and it's still wrong what they were doing , but notice Ben isn't as keen now and has moved onto Gabby, Roxanne is jealous a bit . And Ben even joked about taking Roxanne's dressing gown off :bored: .

Roxanne will turn into a bunny boiler over it ....but its ok she wont get judged :pat:

GoldHeart 30-08-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183311)
Roxanne will turn into a bunny boiler over it ....but its ok she wont get judged :pat:

And I think because Roxanne & Ben haven't been passing secret notes to each other, and because she keeps mentioning her partner . So people don't see it as bad as Jermaine .
I know it's not the same ,but it's still weird how flirty both Ben & Roxanne were . But they'll always see Roxanne as innocent as she mentioned her partner everyday to convince everyone she's honest :rolleyes: .

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10183315)
And I think because Roxanne & Ben haven't been passing secret notes to each other, and because she keeps mentioning her partner . So people don't see it as bad as Jermaine .
I know it's not the same ,but it's still weird how flirty both Ben & Roxanne were . But they'll always see Roxanne as innocent as she mentioned her partner everyday to convince everyone she's honest :rolleyes: .

A lot more real flirting going on ,the kissing of the finger tips ,her lecturing him about his new look ...oh yes shes playing a blinder and seen as the innocent little girl SHES 35 FFS !!

LeatherTrumpet 30-08-2018 08:58 AM

she is going to react badly to Ben now flirting with Gabby

Josy 30-08-2018 08:58 AM

I dont see her as innocent and the childish act, voice etc she puts on makes me uncomfortable.

She tbf never denied her fiance existed though

GoldHeart 30-08-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183318)
A lot more real flirting going on ,the kissing of the finger tips ,her lecturing him about his new look ...oh yes shes playing a blinder and seen as the innocent little girl SHES 35 FFS !!

Yeah she's annoying, the bratty reaction she made over Ben's look was pathetic she even ruffled his hair up :bored: :facepalm: .

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183322)
I dont see her as innocent and the childish act, voice etc she puts on makes me uncomfortable.

She tbf never denied her fiance existed though

But neither has Jermaine ,hes spoke often of his partner openly to everyone, Chloe must have been laid in the bathroom or putting her make up on at the time, but never did either of them fancy each other, he wanted the leg over and she wanted a storyline to make money on out of the house

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10183323)
Yeah she's annoying, the bratty reaction she made over Ben's look was pathetic she even ruffled his hair up :bored: :facepalm: .

As you would if he was you're everyday partner

parmnion 30-08-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10183300)

Funny how they have both cooled it down a bit after seeing chloe evicted.:joker:

Josy 30-08-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183325)
But neither has Jermaine ,hes spoke often of his partner openly to everyone, Chloe must have been laid in the bathroom or putting her make up on at the time, but never did either of them fancy each other, he wanted the leg over and she wanted a storyline to make money on out of the house

Jermaine never told anyone he was married especially not Chloe, he said his relationship with his gf was badically over, he took his wedding ring off, slept in the same bed as Chloe

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183335)
Jermaine never told anyone he was married especially not Chloe, he said his relationship with his gf was badically over, he took his wedding ring off, slept in the same bed as Chloe

SHE got in his bed uninvited and unwanted ,thats why he made her have her own duvet !!

GoldHeart 30-08-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183335)

Chloe arranged with Gabby to share a bed with Jermaine, why does that keep getting forgotten? .

Plus Chloe knew he had a girlfriend of some sort , even if she thinks his relationship is now over it wasn't when he entered the house .

But Jermaine is a sneaky rat . But I don't have sympathy for Chloe . Why is it ok to flirt share a bed who may or may not have a "girlfriend", it's still wrong and humiliating for the woman at home watching.

And if she was still unsure of his relationship status ,she should of confronted him earlier and then stayed away .

Josy 30-08-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183342)
SHE got in his bed uninvited and unwanted ,thats why he made her have her own duvet !!

It wasnt unwanted at all c'mon chuff, Jermaine was well up for it until Ryan told him it would look bad...

So basically you are saying Jermaine has done nothing wrong when he is married with kids yet Roxanne who is engaged has done something wrong.

That right there is the exact definition of double standards tbh

MTVN 30-08-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183347)
It wasnt unwanted at all c'mon chuff, Jermaine was well up for it until Ryan told him it would look bad...

So basically you are saying Jermaine has done nothing wrong when he is married with kids yet Roxanne who is engaged has done something wrong.

Lol exactly, this thread is trying to get people to hate on Roxanne for her behaviour but it's also trying to absolve Jermaine for his

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 10183347)

What Im saying is its 50-50 ..... IF he had got in her bed i wouldn't have the same opinion, but he didnt ... and in the bathroom last nights hls, she called his couple of words note to her their"storyline" now that speaks volumes

chuff me dizzy 30-08-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10183345)
Chloe arranged with Gabby to share a bed with Jermaine, why does that keep getting forgotten? .

Plus Chloe knew he had a girlfriend of some sort , even if she thinks his relationship is now over it wasn't when he entered the house .

But Jermaine is a sneaky rat . But I don't have sympathy for Chloe . Why is it ok to flirt share a bed who may or may not have a "girlfriend", it's still wrong and humiliating for the woman at home watching.

And if she was still unsure of his relationship status ,she should of confronted him earlier and then stayed away .

You make crystal clear what someones relationship status is BEFORE getting in his bed ,if he's being cagey you don't go there simple as that but she wanted a storyline and she got one so job done for Chloe !! **** what hurt its brought on his family

MTVN 30-08-2018 09:37 AM

He was still trying to get back into her bed 2 nights ago even after the fallout, once he'd had a drink he said to her 'I might have to get into your bed in a bit' or something like that until she refused to talk to him

In hindsight I'm sure Chloe will have regretted a couple of things she did but to make out that the blame is equal is clearly nonsense

MTVN 30-08-2018 09:38 AM

Hell Chloe even apologised in her interview which is more than he will ever do

Niamh. 30-08-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10183342)

Why not tell her to get out though? That's what I'd expect my husband to do in that situation :shrug:

AnnieK 30-08-2018 09:52 AM

Also, Ben is well aware of her relationship status so if Chloe is to be derided for the flirting with Jermaine and everything that went on, Ben surely should face the same criticism for this situation with Roxanne. Seems the women are getting all the negative threads and posts this series when the men are equally, if not more in Jermaine's case, to blame.