ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Sally Morgan On Roxy Not approaching her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346451)

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 07:21 AM

On Roxy Not approaching her

I loved how she directly told Roxy exactly what she thought , and how she didn't confide in her but instead stayed in the house instead of leaving when if she was in real "danger" she would of left straight away .

We all know Roxy was never going to tell the women as she CAN'T manipulate them . And Hardeep & Nick can't be fooled either .

Roxanne caught out in her big lies and left speechless! :clap1: :hee: JUSTICE! .

chuff me dizzy 02-09-2018 07:57 AM

I noticed last night that until Sally said something about if she had been Roxanne she would have left right away and consulted a lawyer ,Roxanne had every intention of sticking it out ,but Sally saying what she did you could see the £$ signs whirling in Roxannes eyes ,and IMO until this was said Roxanne was staying ...... Also why didn't Sally say to her as she had to others "If BB thought there had been an attack Ryan would have been removed " ?

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10193065)
I noticed last night that until Sally said something about if she had been Roxanne she would have left right away and consulted a lawyer ,Roxanne had every intention of sticking it out ,but Sally saying what she did you could see the £$ signs whirling in Roxannes eyes ,and IMO until this was said Roxanne was staying ...... Also why didn't Sally say to her as she had to others "If BB thought there had been an attack Ryan would have been removed " ?

Probably because that's stating the obvious and they all know Ryan never attacked her . You could also say why didn't Dan tell her he spoke to BB and again the same message about Ryan still being there.

I think at that point they were all in shock and had enough of Roxanne.

Robodog 02-09-2018 11:51 AM

Sally's exact words to Roxanne:

"You spent the night in the other room ('cause of what happened) but you still stayed.

If you had come to me and told me about it, i'd have said - you have to go.

If it was me; If i thought one of these fellas had hit me, and meant it - i'd go;
and i'd find a lawyer.

I think to remain in: it just doesn't go with what you're saying
"

Boom.

Roxanne was silent; Minutes later - she was in the DR. Then she walked.

Sally NAILED it.

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10193438)
Sally's exact words to Roxanne:

"You spent the night in the other room ('cause of what happened) but you still stayed.

If you had come to me and told me about it, i'd have said - you have to go.

If it was me; If i thought one of these fellas had hit me, and meant it - i'd go;
and i'd find a lawyer.

I think to remain in: it just doesn't go with what you're saying
"

Boom.

Roxanne was silent; Minutes later - she was in the DR. Then she walked.

Sally NAILED it.

:clap1:

jaxie 02-09-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10193065)

I think you are right Chuff, there was a moment in that conversation with Sally where you could almost see the wheels turning in Roxanne's head through the expression on her face. I don't think she had any intention of leaving until Sally pointed out leaving would have made her story more believable.