ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Ben Jardine Got off scott free? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346485)

Cherie 02-09-2018 01:35 PM

Got off scott free?

Girlfriend at home, baby on the way....

No disapproving frowns from Emma or questions about his relationship with Roxy...all blame was allocated to Rox....

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 01:38 PM

Pretty sure punch gate dominated everything that's why.
plus Emma probably thinks he's currently single, his previous relationships confuse people and probably himself :facepalm: .

I assumed it was an EX girlfriend that he's having a child with . Ben clearly puts it about

Cherie 02-09-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10193660)
Pretty sure punch gate dominated everything that's why.
plus Emma probably thinks he's currently single, his previous relationships confuse people and probably himself :facepalm: .

I assumed it was an EX girlfriend that he's having a child with . Ben clearly puts it about

We all assumed it was an ex but they are living together, Emma is part of the show, she will know his relationship status

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10193664)
We all assumed it was an ex but they are living together, Emma is part of the show, she will know his relationship status

But they haven't got in touch with his girlfriend have they ?. Thought she just went to the newspaper revealing it .

Cherie 02-09-2018 01:56 PM

Who have not got in touch with his gf?

Aaliyah 02-09-2018 02:03 PM

He's one of the ugliest people I've ever laid eyes on. He looks like Stevi Ritchie with his receding hairline and horrible bug eyes.

I can't believe someone who looks like THAT went in to try and cheat and declare his love for someone, you'd think he was something special!

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10193707)
Who have not got in touch with his gf?

BB ,BOTS & producers . It's not like Jermaine's wife who was sat in the bots audience giving him support.

That's what I'm saying,with Ben his status wasn't clear.

Tom4784 02-09-2018 02:13 PM

Because society doesn't want to blame a man for cheating when they can crucify a woman for lying.

LeatherTrumpet 02-09-2018 02:25 PM

his gf has left him

Cherie 02-09-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10193731)
BB ,BOTS & producers . It's not like Jermaine's wife who was sat in the bots audience giving him support.

That's what I'm saying,with Ben his status wasn't clear.

Maybe she didn't want the publicity, they had family/friends at the launch, they know the colour of their underwear as they are all grilled before going in, so I doubt very much they were in the dark as to his relationship status, it just suited to crucify Jerome.....

Ashley. 02-09-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10193740)
Because society doesn't want to blame a man for cheating when they can crucify a woman for lying.

All that needs saying, really.

LeatherTrumpet 02-09-2018 02:58 PM

scot free

reported for xenophobia

Cherie 02-09-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10193849)
scot free

reported for xenophobia

:joker:

saiwong 02-09-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

I've always felt that Ben got off scott free and wondered why he wasn't treated similarly to Jermaine.

Ben, pursued someone that he knew was engaged, but he continued to pursue her knowing it might ruin a relationship and future marriage.

Also, even after he was openly told that they should be "friends" and go no further, he continued his pursuit

At his eviction, the woman got all the blame. It seemed as though Ben had a halo over his head and was all innocent and pure.

Cherie 02-09-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiwong (Post 10194149)
I've always felt that Ben got off scott free and wondered why he wasn't treated similarly to Jermaine.

Ben, pursued someone that he knew was engaged, but he continued to pursue her knowing it might ruin a relationship and future marriage.

Also, even after he was openly told that they should be "friends" and go no further, he continued his pursuit

At his eviction, the woman got all the blame. It seemed as though Ben had a halo over his head and was all innocent and pure.

Plus he was all over her like a rash, kissing her telling her he loved her etc, compared to Jermaine who literally wrote two notes Ben's behaviour was far worse especially as his gf on the outside is 29 weeks pregnant and could do without the stress, it's really annoyed me especially when I know Emma will be treating Jermaine as if he is a bad smell

Gusto Brunt 02-09-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10193725)
He's one of the ugliest people I've ever laid eyes on. He looks like Stevi Ritchie with his receding hairline and horrible bug eyes.

I can't believe someone who looks like THAT went in to try and cheat and declare his love for someone, you'd think he was something special!

I read today he's supposed to be a multi-millionaire property tycoon.:joker::joker:

The guy looks and sounds like he couldn't even write his name. He really looks and acts stupid. Did he get help tying his shoe laces in the house?:joker:

I've given up believing all the crap the media write about these people. They're all supposed to be millionaires - yeah like that idiot on the civilian BB who said 'is it in?' - or words to that effect. He actually had nothing and still lived with his parents in the spare bedroom.:joker: He was also dubbed a multi-millionaire too.:joker:

saiwong 02-09-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10194174)
yeah like that idiot on the civilian BB who said 'is it in?' - or words to that effect. He actually had nothing and still lived with his parents in the spare bedroom.:joker: He was also dubbed a multi-millionaire too.:joker:

Wasn't it "open it"

I think you are referring to BB15 Steven Goode who married Kimberly Kisselovich

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...mberly-6272691

MTVN 02-09-2018 07:45 PM

Ben always gave the impression that he wasn't involved with anyone, it was only today I read that he'd been living with his girlfriend who was pregnant with his child and I guess there's no real reason that Emma and the producers would know about that

saiwong 02-09-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10194546)
Ben always gave the impression that he wasn't involved with anyone, it was only today I read that he'd been living with his girlfriend who was pregnant with his child and I guess there's no real reason that Emma and the producers would know about that

I believe Ben disclosed these details to his BB housemates

tiger_greengrass 02-09-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

One is illegal, the other isn't. Not a gender issue because people crucified Jermaine.

MTVN 02-09-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiwong (Post 10194600)

Did he? I know he said he had a baby on the way but I didn't think he said that was his girlfriend that he lived with

thesheriff443 02-09-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

He was interviewed by a woman, the woman having the dicks baby should take him to the cleaners

In the real world the lies that roxy told would of seen ryan arrested for assault and possibly charged and convicted so the fact that a dick was trying it on with a psycho does not really hold the same weight.

rusticgal 02-09-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiwong (Post 10194600)

I just remember him saying he was going to be a dad soon...he never made it clear he was still with that person. Also Hardeep warned him off Roxy because she was engaged and it wasn't fair on her fiancé...Ben apologised and Hardeep said "you are single you don't have to apologise...but think how it's going to look"...,so I thought he was single.

GoldHeart 02-09-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10195556)
I just remember him saying he was going to be a dad soon...he never made it clear he was still with that person. Also Hardeep warned him off Roxy because she was engaged and it wasn't fair on her fiancé...Ben apologised and Hardeep said "you are single you don't have to apologise...but think how it's going to look"...,so I thought he was single.

Ben probably has several women on the go :bored: .

I don't think he told the truth to BB producers, even in the house he randomly mentioned he's going to be a dad. But I don't think Emma or Rylan knew that prior .