ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Hardeep Singh Kohli The Most Revolting HM Ever? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346680)

kirklancaster 04-09-2018 09:00 AM

The Most Revolting HM Ever?

I did start to warm to him, but now, I am afraid, his increasingly disgusting personal habits and his enormous 'chip on the shoulder' perceptions of 'Racism' and 'Colour Prejudice' have me thoroughly dislking him more than before.

He frequently and unashamedly breaks wind scratches his genitals and backside, and picks his nose, and not only would I NOT eat anything which he prepared and cooked, I am also put off my own food by the mere sight of him doing any of the above whilst I am eating a meal.

That unkempt beard is also another off-putting thing, as is his excessive body hair when he frequently is on screen half-naked.

He is also now coming across as having a 'poor-wickle-me' 'victim' mentality with his too frequent references to 'Colour Prejudice' - as Ryan highlighted in last night's show and as Harcreep himself illustrated when he skitted to Jermaine about the two of them up for eviction being; "POC".

Your 'Ethnicity' or 'Colour' has nothing to do with being nominated or evicted you numb-nuts because the (mainly-White) British Public would not have saved you three times if they were truly 'Racist' or Colour-Prejudiced' - would they?

Grow up.

Elliot 04-09-2018 09:01 AM

Yeh I agree but he’s pissing everyone off so I still technically like him ig?

Epic. 04-09-2018 09:13 AM

I get why you'd be disgusted by him kirk but most of us mainly enjoy him because he's the 'hard to live with but entertaining' kind of housemate. Sometimes these types of housemates are complete failures and are just rare vile specimens in every way, but the truth is that there is many like Hardeep in real life with poor personal hygiene and who use past prejudice as a crux.

Naturally he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but I find it amusing to see this grumpy man with not really much manners or awareness of others survive 4 evictions in a row purely for being up against more controversial/invisible housemates. I didn't really know who to side with in the race stuff either but nevertheless it was more of the natural drama Hardeep created that'll make this final week still as eventful as the last ones imo

chuff me dizzy 04-09-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10200002)
I did start to warm to him, but now, I am afraid, his increasingly disgusting personal habits and his enormous 'chip on the shoulder' perceptions of 'Racism' and 'Colour Prejudice' have me thoroughly dislking him more than before.

He frequently and unashamedly breaks wind scratches his genitals and backside, and picks his nose, and not only would I NOT eat anything which he prepared and cooked, I am also put off my own food by the mere sight of him doing any of the above whilst I am eating a meal.

That unkempt beard is also another off-putting thing, as is his excessive body hair when he frequently is on screen half-naked.

He is also now coming across as having a 'poor-wickle-me' 'victim' mentality with his too frequent references to 'Colour Prejudice' - as Ryan highlighted in last night's show and as Harcreep himself illustrated when he skitted to Jermaine about the two of them up for eviction being; "POC".

Your 'Ethnicity' or 'Colour' has nothing to do with being nominated or evicted you numb-nuts because the (mainly-White) British Public would not have saved you three times if they were truly 'Racist' or Colour-Prejudiced' - would they?

Grow up.

Excellent post, agree with it all :clap1: Anyone who throws the race card every chance they get to try to excuse themselves being a total twat,sickens me

poppsywoppsy 04-09-2018 09:19 AM

He is up there with John McCrirrick in my book. Bodily function wise.

chuff me dizzy 04-09-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10200028)
He is up there with John McCrirrick in my book.

Yes he so reminds me of him !

Gusto Brunt 04-09-2018 10:02 AM

I think he's made up his mind that nobody likes him in there so he is going out of his way to be abhorrent.

Aaliyah 04-09-2018 10:35 AM

He makes John McCrick look hygienic

parmnion 04-09-2018 11:36 AM

Hope he ****s in their dinners.

parmnion 04-09-2018 11:44 AM

What about that bloke who **** in the fridge...the lass who rammed a bottle up her twat..that you lad wo shoved a banana up his arse......

All much more revolting.

LeatherTrumpet 04-09-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10200221)
What about that bloke who **** in the fridge...the lass who rammed a bottle up her twat..that you lad wo shoved a banana up his arse......

All much more revolting.

Not the Caravan of Love being dragged?

Aaliyah 04-09-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10200221)

All much more revolting.

Hardeep is worse than all of them put together, sorry.

thisisdanny 04-09-2018 12:38 PM

Marcus was worse

kirklancaster 04-09-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10200128)

:laugh:

Vanessa 04-09-2018 01:01 PM

:joker:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10200128)

armand.kay 04-09-2018 01:12 PM

Hardeep has been a gross creep since day one and I'm happy that he's having his downfall... However I would be lying if I didn't say that I hate the fact that it was him talking about race that has turned people against him.

Cal. 04-09-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10200028)
He is up there with John McCrirrick in my book. Bodily function wise.

John McCririck was an amazing housemate though :love:

Tony Montana 04-09-2018 01:19 PM

Wolfy says Hi

tiger_greengrass 04-09-2018 01:31 PM

He's an absolute cretin. He's so full of ****, if he ever took an enema he'd disappear off the face of this Earth without trace.

parmnion 04-09-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10200287)
Hardeep is worse than all of them put together, sorry.

Of course he is..an old hairy man walking about topless farting is 3 times as bad as a bloke ****ting in a box and shoving it in a communual freezer...get a grip will ya.:joker:

smudgie 04-09-2018 02:13 PM

I find his manners awful, but I love the way he can wind them all up, especially Sally.:laugh:

Vanessa 04-09-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10200545)
I find his manners awful, but I love the way he can wind them all up, especially Sally.:laugh:

Same, but i like Sally, I think she's great :laugh:

poppsywoppsy 04-09-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10200408)
John McCririck was an amazing housemate though :love:

Yes, what a series, Yeah Jackie, Mcririck and his Coca Cola, Brigit Neilson....wow!!

Cherie 04-09-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10200545)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10200547)
Same, but i like Sally, I think she's great :laugh:

Fantastic housemate he is

Gusto Brunt 04-09-2018 03:28 PM

I'm glad he's forever being saved.

He's the only person in there who gets under the remaining housemates' skin.

And that makes for good viewing. No one likes a love-in.