ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Who did you side with in the race debate? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346696)

Elliot 04-09-2018 01:31 PM

Who did you side with in the race debate?

Poll coming, personally saw both sides but I think dan clocked it best. There’s a lot of pent up anger in hardeep and he doesn’t seem to be taking to being locked up in a house so well. Has prob had bad experiences and has now manifested into him thinking when everyone sees him they only see his race, which isn’t true relative to the house. He should be allowed to talk about whatever he wants, but I just think because of what’s been shown of him in his time here it’s a bit more than just discussing racial prejudice.

Niamh. 04-09-2018 01:33 PM

Hardeep, If Ryan was sick of that topic he could have just left the room

armand.kay 04-09-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10200455)
Hardeep, If Ryan was sick of that topic he could have just left the room

Yeah this why should a genuinely interesting topic be halted because some people are too immature to handle it.

Vanessa 04-09-2018 01:38 PM

I don't think there's a right or wrong in this. So i say impartial.

Niamh. 04-09-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10200464)
Yeah this why should a genuinely interesting topic be halted because some people are too immature to handle it.

and it is an interesting topic, football has been notorious for racism in the past, I was quite interested in what Jermaine might have said about how it is currently (might have been the only interesting conversation we've seen jermaine in :p )

Aaliyah 04-09-2018 01:38 PM

Hardeep needs to shut his mouth. Also Jermaine was an idiot in this situation too, saying white people who did worse things for him still got picked for England. He literally played football while on TAG... there's no way he could play for England while being on tag and clearly on a curfew! What an idiot.

Paula D 04-09-2018 01:42 PM

I think they were both in the wrong. Hardeep did exactly the same thing the previous day by telling Ryan he didn't want to hear any more discussion about Roxanne.

If they're not involved in a conversation and they don't want to listen to it then get up of your hole and leave the room.

LeatherTrumpet 04-09-2018 01:42 PM

With 3 brain surgeons and hardeep one can only imagine how the debate would have developed..

Mystic Mock 04-09-2018 01:43 PM

Hardeep is looking for racism in the house a little bit I feel.

However the Housemates have nominated Hardeep every round that they've had the chance, Jermaine being nominated, Natalie being nominated, and Roxanne accuses the guy with quarter Indian in him of domestic abuse towards her.

Btw I'm not saying that you can't nominate or dislike ethnic minorities, but are the Housemates seriously gonna tell me that the highly irritating Sally is easier to live with than Hardeep and Jermaine?

Niamh. 04-09-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 10200481)
I think they were both in the wrong. Hardeep did exactly the same thing the previous day by telling Ryan he didn't want to hear any more discussion about Roxanne.

If they're not involved in a conversation and they don't want to listen to it then get up of your hole and leave the room.

Well that's true but if we're taking them as individual events then Ryan was wrong this time and Hardeep was wrong the day before, one doesn't cancel out the other

LeatherTrumpet 04-09-2018 01:45 PM

if anyone is exhibiting racism its Sally and her pathological hatred for Hardeep

smudgie 04-09-2018 01:48 PM

Leaning towards Dan and Ryan, it's been mentioned before that Hardeep keeps bring up race.
We only saw part of the conversation so we have no idea what was said beforehand:shrug:

montblanc 04-09-2018 03:00 PM

hardeep

chuff me dizzy 04-09-2018 03:02 PM

The side that didn't bring the KKK into the discussion

ethanjames 04-09-2018 03:11 PM

hardeep for once was right

MB. 04-09-2018 03:33 PM

Hardeep, but he went and ruined it five minutes later with his sanctimonious food bank spiel, sooo

chuff me dizzy 04-09-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10200485)
Hardeep is looking for racism in the house a little bit I feel.

However the Housemates have nominated Hardeep every round that they've had the chance, Jermaine being nominated, Natalie being nominated, and Roxanne accuses the guy with quarter Indian in him of domestic abuse towards her.

Btw I'm not saying that you can't nominate or dislike ethnic minorities, but are the Housemates seriously gonna tell me that the highly irritating Sally is easier to live with than Hardeep and Jermaine?

Yes I think he is too ,and when he's not finding any he's finding his interpretation of it to get his fix

GoldHeart 04-09-2018 06:30 PM

It's difficult because I know Hardeep is bringing up important stuff , but i didn't like the way he went about it . That's why i see Ryan and the other's point of view more .

joeysteele 04-09-2018 06:37 PM

Dan and Ryan.

Matthew. 04-09-2018 06:39 PM

our hardeep is always in the right always in the right always in the right always in the right