ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Do you think Ryan will sue Roxanne? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346780)

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:02 PM

Do you think Ryan will sue Roxanne?

He doesn't know the full story. So he might do, especially when he finds out her manager tried to sue his girlfriend? :think:

Epic. 05-09-2018 02:04 PM

If he doesn't win the series he might :laugh:

Denver 05-09-2018 02:04 PM

I hope Hardeep sues Ryan

Elliot 05-09-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10203376)
If he doesn't win the series he might :laugh:

Niamh. 05-09-2018 02:06 PM

I doubt he could because eventhough the video evidence backs him up in one sense on the other it does show him making contact with her and she's always maintained that it "hurt" her apology was carefully worded, no doubt with the aid of solicitors

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2018 02:06 PM

No I dont think he will

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10203381)
I doubt he could because eventhough the video evidence backs him up in one sense on the other it does show him making contact with her and she's always maintained that it "hurt" her apology was carefully worded, no doubt with the aid of solicitors

But she said he hit her like many times. That's a lie and the video proves that. At worse, his ring may have hit her.

girlfighter1992 05-09-2018 02:09 PM

We don't actually know if he touched her

GoldHeart 05-09-2018 02:10 PM

But is it true about the manager trying to sue Ryan's girlfriend?! , it literally makes no sense when Ryan and his family were the ones suffering!! :shocked: :crazy: .

All his girlfriend did was defend Ryan, is the manager going to sue the 21 co stars who have suffered as well ?? , totally ridiculous the thought of anyone trying to sue Ryan or his family ! Clearly the manager is EFFED in the head like Roxanne and no legal team will take them serious.

Ryan has every right to sue ,but I don't think he will . I think he wants to move on .

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter1992 (Post 10203387)
We don't actually know if he touched her

The clip shows she lied.

Niamh. 05-09-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10203385)
But she said he hit her like many times. That's a lie and the video proves that. At worse, his ring may have hit her.

Technically he did hit her many times (eventhough it was joking hits but she still now says they hurt her and you can't disprove that) I'm not backing her up, I'm just saying she's never actually admitted she lied

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10203389)
But is it true about the manager trying to sue Ryan's girlfriend?! , it literally makes no sense when Ryan and his family were the ones suffering!! :shocked: :crazy: .

All his girlfriend did was defend Ryan, is the manager going to sue the 21 co stars who have suffered as well ?? , totally ridiculous the thought of anyone trying to sue Ryan or his family ! Clearly the manager is EFFED in the head like Roxanne and no legal team will take them serious.

Ryan has every right to sue ,but I don't think he will . I think he wants to move on .

It's true and she was furious. They wanted her to remove her comments on twitter. But she refused. Goof for her!

ethanjames 05-09-2018 02:13 PM

well if he wants to stay relevant after the show its a good way of doing so

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10203392)
Technically he did hit her many times (eventhough it was joking hits but she still now says they hurt her and you can't disprove that) I'm not backing her up, I'm just saying she's never actually admitted she lied

But not the way she said it. When she demonstrated it to Ben, she actually punched him hard many times. So maybe he has a case?

GoldHeart 05-09-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10203394)
It's true and she was furious. They wanted her to remove her comments on twitter. But she refused. Goof for her!

But what about all the co stars writing tweets exposing her ,and all the BB viewers posting their disgust for Roxanne ??? :joker: are they going to sue all of them as well :crazy: . Clearly it's empty threats from a brainless bully ! and it's nonsensical when Roxanne is the guilty one ! , if I was Ryan's girlfriend I would continue to speak out defending him :hee: .

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10203399)
But what about all the co stars writing tweets exposing her ,and all the BB viewers posting their disgust for Roxanne ??? :joker: are they going to sue all of them as well :crazy: . Clearly it's empty threats from a brainless bully ! and it's nonsensical when Roxanne is the guilty one ! , if I was Ryan's girlfriend I would continue to speak out defending him :hee: .

Urgh, her agent sunds like a twat!

girlfighter1992 05-09-2018 02:17 PM

I honestly don't think he will but we don't actually how he truly feels about the Roxanne.

My bet is he will just like to forget about the whole situation.

The question is what video of the incident will Emma show Ryan when he is interviewed on Friday or Monday

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter1992 (Post 10203401)
I honestly don't think he will but we don't actually how he truly feels about the Roxanne.

My bet is he will just like to forget about the whole situation.

The question is what video of the incident will Emma show Ryan when he is interviewed on Friday or Monday

I hope Emma shows him the clip. So she can put his mind at rest. That he didn't do what Roxanne said.

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10203392)

She very carefully selected her words and without admitting she lied he wouldn't have a leg to stand on

Niamh. 05-09-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10203398)
But not the way she said it. When she demonstrated it to Ben, she actually punched him hard many times. So maybe he has a case?

Well they don't have that on camera (but she did it again for Dan and Jermaine I think) so maybe but I'm not sure it would go far. It would be different I think if she totally made up the story instead of just massively exaggerating something that did happen

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:19 PM

Even Ben was shocked when he saw the clip. He said that what Roxy told him was completely different.

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10203402)
I hope Emma shows him the clip. So she can put his mind at rest. That he didn't do what Roxanne said.

Oh Im sure she will if she gets chance inbetween gushing over him and treating him like a kicked puppy as she did Chloe

girlfighter1992 05-09-2018 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10203406)
Even Ben was shocked when he saw the clip. He said that what Roxy told him was completely different.

I know and the housemates don't know when the incident happened but wait until the rest find out that they were right there especially Sally when Roxy started to spouted absolute lies about Ryan being an woman beater

Vanessa 05-09-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter1992 (Post 10203409)
I know and the housemates don't know when the incident happened but wait until the rest find out that they were right there especially Sally when Roxy started to spouted absolute lies about Ryan being an woman beater

I think they will be shocked.

GoldHeart 05-09-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter1992 (Post 10203409)

:clap1:

Pretty much all the housemates were there as witnesses ,yet they didn't clock that it's the same incident. Can't wait for their reactions. I think they assumed it was a private kickboxing session he was having in the parlour or garden :facepalm: .

Even Jermaine said it was pathetic and that Sally could of took those "punches" :joker: .