ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Sally pretended to be nice 4 secs in DR then quickly back to plotting (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346897)

clairefromsomewhereinnort 07-09-2018 01:00 PM

Sally pretended to be nice 4 secs in DR then quickly back to plotting

Sally, probably, for selfish reasons, cos shes worried her twisting to mean opposite about Hardeep s supportive bunion comment was spotted by audience back home and that they've spotted her going around plotting against Hardeep trying to get others to joining her nasty gang against him. So probably worried that'll back fire on her with voters, so she for few secs went in to DR to pretend to be nice about Hardeep.

BUT that didn't last long. It was soon back to her constant bitching and just talking about Hardeep all the time trying of course to get others to gang up against him.

i genuinely didn t particularly like Hardeep at first but I have warmed to him because apart from some unpleasant habits, his intentions behind everyone are good. At heart hes a really good person, and the only good person, really, in the house in my opinion.

And I object to anyone being lied about or unfairly treated as he has been A LOT, PARTICULARLY BY SALLY, OF COURSE SALLY IS A CON MERCHANT FOR HER CAREER, SO WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT ?

i also think Gabby and Dan are pretty nasty too. Gabby proved so with her faked upset in DR last night after Kirstie had told her she had said about herself to Kirstie before that she was " as insincere as a cock in a chicken coop "

And it s obvious Dan won t give him a fair go. And what really is the point to Dan apart from looks ?

GoldHeart 07-09-2018 01:13 PM

Sally has definitely shown a mean streak , she cleverly plotted against Hardeep and has Ryan , Dan & Gabby on her side .

Even Nick is distancing himself from Hardeep :facepalm: .

hijaxers 07-09-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort (Post 10208339)
Sally, probably, for selfish reasons, cos shes worried her twisting to mean opposite about Hardeep s supportive bunion comment was spotted by audience back home and that they've spotted her going around plotting against Hardeep trying to get others to joining her nasty gang against him. So probably worried that'll back fire on her with voters, so she for few secs went in to DR to pretend to be nice about Hardeep.

BUT that didn't last long. It was soon back to her constant bitching and just talking about Hardeep all the time trying of course to get others to gang up against him.

i genuinely didn t particularly like Hardeep at first but I have warmed to him because apart from some unpleasant habits, his intentions behind everyone are good. At heart hes a really good person, and the only good person, really, in the house in my opinion.

And I object to anyone being lied about or unfairly treated as he has been A LOT, PARTICULARLY BY SALLY, OF COURSE SALLY IS A CON MERCHANT FOR HER CAREER, SO WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT ?

i also think Gabby and Dan are pretty nasty too. Gabby proved so with her faked upset in DR last night after Kirstie had told her she had said about herself to Kirstie before that she was " as insincere as a cock in a chicken coop "

And it s obvious Dan won t give him a fair go. And what really is the point to Dan apart from looks ?

Why do you have to shout in the middle of every comment you make ?

Cherie 07-09-2018 01:30 PM

Yeah she was trying a bit of reverse psychology there, Hardeep wants to stay so keep him in ….

Aaliyah 07-09-2018 01:37 PM

Sally is the Queen of the house she has a gift from God being a psychic and we need to save her, me and my family hate Hardeep and are all voting our Sal

parmnion 07-09-2018 01:47 PM

She couldnt be nice if she tried, old fat arse is ****ing off tonight...thank the lordy above.

Aaliyah 07-09-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10208439)
She couldnt be nice if she tried, old fat arse is ****ing off tonight...thank the lordy above.

Fat? Hardeep is morbidly obese, he is one curry away from a serious heart attack. Do not fat shame women, it's not cute Sally is not fat

Clootie Dumpling 07-09-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10208371)
Sally has definitely shown a mean streak , she cleverly plotted against Hardeep and has Ryan , Dan & Gabby on her side .

Even Nick is distancing himself from Hardeep :facepalm: .

That is a shame - I thought better of Nick, but he's jumped on the fence with Kirstie, now, too.

Aaliyah 07-09-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10208371)

Even Nick is distancing himself from Hardeep :facepalm:

GOOD :cheer2: Ostracise the obese pig

parmnion 07-09-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10208463)
Fat? Hardeep is morbidly obese, he is one curry away from a serious heart attack. Do not fat shame women, it's not cute Sally is not fat

Yeah she is...either that or she has two 2 hyperactive bear cubs down her trousers.

GoldHeart 07-09-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling (Post 10208469)
That is a shame - I thought better of Nick, but he's jumped on the fence with Kirstie, now, too.

I think Nick & Kirstie want to get on with everyone

parmnion 07-09-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10208502)
I think Nick & Kirstie want to get on with everyone

I think all kirsties female pals have left already and shes been lumbered with sally and the other one.