ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Tomorrows official ratings for CBB could save the show (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347631)

pontyboi 16-09-2018 10:35 PM

Tomorrows official ratings for CBB could save the show

..And make another Channel buy the franchise.

I really hope ITV pick it up as they have an awarenes of how tv ratings actually work. For instance they didnt focus on Love Island overnights but applauded the catch up viewers which brought the series to 5 million.

Channel 5 seem to go on overnights but as weve seen in the last CBB overnights brough in up to 800K.

I kind of want this series to fail to make Channel 5 squirm for the next 52 days but want it to succeed only because another channel would pick it up.

*mazedsalv** 16-09-2018 10:41 PM

Officials will be very interesting tomorrow.. annoying we won't get the final one until the Monday after though as it would just miss the cut off date.

thisisdanny 16-09-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10232688)

I really hope ITV pick it up as they have an awarenes of how tv ratings actually work. For instance they didnt focus on Love Island overnights but applauded the catch up viewers which brought the series to 5 million.

Channel 5 seem to go on overnights but as weve seen in the last CBB overnights brough in up to 800K.

I kind of want this series to fail to make Channel 5 squirm for the next 52 days but want it to succeed only because another channel would pick it up.

That's what they want though

Scream 16-09-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10232688)

tbh, it's probably best that this series does amazingly and then they regret the decision

Rob! 17-09-2018 01:22 AM

Yeah, this series failing is the last thing we want because C5 have done so much to try and sabotage it.

Rob! 17-09-2018 01:23 AM

I'm more looking forward to seeing BB19's officials. We know all the overnights will be well below a million but the new system including online catchup services could really come back to bite C5 on the ass.

pontyboi 17-09-2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10233108)
Yeah, this series failing is the last thing we want because C5 have done so much to try and sabotage it.

But when does the system actually come into affect?

Rob! 17-09-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10233157)
But when does the system actually come into affect?

From this month as far as I know, certainly in time for the first set of BB19’s officials.

armand.kay 17-09-2018 02:27 AM

You mean to tell me online streaming hasn't counted all this time?? what how stupid that a change is only happening now