ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Anybody else pleasantly surprised by him? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347650)

Jase. 17-09-2018 12:04 AM

Anybody else pleasantly surprised by him?

I thought he was gonna be an absolute bore/lad on launch but there's clearly some depth to him and I loved how he was pretty much all "ugh, stop" when vile Lewis asked who he thought was the fittest.

GoldHeart 17-09-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10233043)
I thought he was gonna be an absolute bore/lad on launch but there's clearly some depth to him and I loved how he was pretty much all "ugh, stop" when vile Lewis asked who he thought was the fittest.

That was a weird awkward moment between him and the other Lewis , They're obviously TOO different .

Lewis F got too worked up about Anamelia's preferences but she was too full of herself and it annoyed me :bored: .

Garfie 17-09-2018 01:15 AM

I agree that there is some depth to him as a character.

pontyboi 17-09-2018 01:16 AM

He's living up to his vt which is a rare thing in Big Brother.

It's clear he's not gonna take any **** from other housemates

armand.kay 17-09-2018 01:16 AM

He didn't give off bore in his vt or on the launch so I wasn't shocked.

reece(: 17-09-2018 03:22 AM

Me, we love a layered individual!

Vanessa 17-09-2018 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10233043)

I really like him. My favourite so far. I think he's gorgeous and seems like a lovely lad.

Ammi 17-09-2018 06:03 AM

...not yet no..:laugh:...I’m waiting for that pleasant surprise...he seems ok so far...nothing amazing, nothing grim etc....fairly average and fine...maybe potential..?...I didn’t like how he was with our Anamelia though..just for stating her personal physical attraction when asked...it felt a bit fake to me, how he made a thing of it all...hmmmm, we’ll see...

bitontheslide 17-09-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10233209)
...not yet no..:laugh:...I’m waiting for that pleasant surprise...he seems ok so far...nothing amazing, nothing grim etc....fairly average and fine...maybe potential..?...I didn’t like how he was with our Anamelia though..just for stating her personal physical attraction when asked...it felt a bit fake to me, how he made a thing of it all...hmmmm, we’ll see...

me too, it felt really contrived, and he just wouldn't let it go.

lewis111 17-09-2018 07:01 AM

Not really, just seems like the typical lad trying to feel oppressed and point out all the “reverse sexism” that exists in society
Tomasz is the better Lewis G hater anyway

Pink Panther 17-09-2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 10233232)
Not really, just seems like the typical lad trying to feel oppressed and point out all the “reverse sexism” that exists in society

U only hate Lewis cos he shares your name.

Ammi 17-09-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10233226)
me too, it felt really contrived, and he just wouldn't let it go.

...he doesn’t like ‘shallow based judgements’ as he made plain with Ana and judgements made on physical looks etc...so let’s take him at his word and values, bots...let’s dismiss that pretty face completely ...(...which he obviously wouldn’t be wanting factored into any public appreciation or fan basis...oh no, no, no...)...and see how his character evolves...see what his substance is, eh...

Vanessa 17-09-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Anamelia is way too argumentative for my liking. Same for Isaac, but at least they aren't boring.

Beastie 17-09-2018 11:11 AM

He will make it to the final.

Vanessa 17-09-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 10233399)
He will make it to the final.

I really hope so. :love:

Eddie. 17-09-2018 11:47 AM

I knew he was gonna be good from the beginning and I completely agree with what Beastie and Vanessa had to say... :love:

Loving his little brother-sister like friendship with Anamelia as well...

Vanessa 17-09-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 10233435)
I knew he was gonna be good from the beginning and I completely agree with what Beastie and Vanessa had to say... :love:

Loving his little brother-sister like friendship with Anamelia as well...

He's a cross between Alex Sibley and Chicken Stu :laugh:

Clootie Dumpling 17-09-2018 12:10 PM

I like him so far - thought I wasn't going to - but his voice is sooooo irritating!

montblanc 17-09-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 10233232)

this lowkey

rionablue 17-09-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

EXACTLY. She was quite right to be mad at him. He was only grappling for air time I reckon or else he fancies her and as was said when he isnt her type he had to wade into the conversation

Toy Soldier 17-09-2018 01:06 PM

To be fair, he was pointing out the double standard and he was 100% right about that? She said she likes her men "broad shouldered and well hung" and that's seen as totally fine and just her saying what she likes... But he pointed out that if a man in there stood up and said "I like my women with a tight pussy and a giant arse", it would be considered totally unacceptable / probably "disgusting".

It all got a bit confused after that with what he was trying to say, but that was his original point (and the point he reiterated in the kitchen AFTER she left, for some reason) and I can find no flaw in his thinking. He's 100% on the money, they would all suddenly understand why it was "not OK" if it was a male "just stating his preferences" about women.

Pro Sniper 17-09-2018 01:07 PM

Has a couple of contrived convos to pretend he's deeper than a puddle.. and all of a sudden he's a "nice surprise". Ridiculous. His mask slipped when he was ready to destroy that board game all by his lonesome.

Ammi 17-09-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10233539)
To be fair, he was pointing out the double standard and he was 100% right about that? She said she likes her men "broad shouldered and well hung" and that's seen as totally fine and just her saying what she likes... But he pointed out that if a man in there stood up and said "I like my women with a tight pussy and a giant arse", it would be considered totally unacceptable / probably "disgusting".

It all got a bit confused after that with what he was trying to say, but that was his original point (and the point he reiterated in the kitchen AFTER she left, for some reason) and I can find no flaw in his thinking. He's 100% on the money, they would all suddenly understand why it was "not OK" if it was a male "just stating his preferences" about women.

...(..I might be wrong..)...but I thought there was also a bit of a conversation between him and the other Lewis...with the other Lewis asking which female he liked.../..as in thought was hot I presume..?..I can’t recall how it wall went exactly but I can’t recall Lewis F making a similar ‘speech’ with him that he did with Ana... just more that he wasn’t interested in a romance or something...when Lewis G was obviously judging the females of the house on their looks so essentially stating his preference..?...and that’s not an unusual conversation in the house I don’t think...how ‘hot the female housemates’ are and which would be a personal preference in terms of physical stuff...I recall many of those type conversations over time in other series...so yeah, I’m a bit dubious about him and why he made such a thing of Ana’s interview and her replies...we’ll see..:laugh:..

Robodog 17-09-2018 04:01 PM

He's a strange combo

Def playing up to the cameras. But also a genuine deep thinker.

As BB characters go - he is a good one.

caprimint 17-09-2018 04:03 PM

I'm definitely surprised about him in a good way, he's been great so far :clap1: