ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Kay Oh dear.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347858)

rusticgal 19-09-2018 10:05 PM

Oh dear....

Kay is lovely but she did herself no favours tonight. She should have told Brooke to say what she feels to anamelias face rather than go gossiping to Anamelia.
If I was in there I would have lost faith and trust in Kay. It was snitching...although she meant well for Anamelia she didn't do herself any favours IMO.

lewis111 19-09-2018 10:06 PM

Nope she 100% done the right thing
Brooke and Ken were the nasty back stabbing ones by bitching in the first place, they shouldn’t have to be told to talk to Ana

Pro Sniper 19-09-2018 10:13 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Elliptical...restricted.gif

JoshBB 19-09-2018 10:17 PM

Kay is a messy icon :love:

rusticgal 19-09-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 10239694)
Nope she 100% done the right thing
Brooke and Ken were the nasty back stabbing ones by bitching in the first place, they shouldn’t have to be told to talk to Ana

I agree...but who likes a gossip. Kay should have left it to Brooke and Ken to confront her and she should have told them so instead of gossiping in the toilet.

It wasn't a good look...

Toy Soldier 19-09-2018 10:25 PM

No one came out of it looking good :think:. They didn't even manage to properly explain what the issue was! But then, they were all a bit drunk...

bitontheslide 19-09-2018 10:27 PM

its never a good look when a group gang up on an individual, no matter the reasons. A one on one chat would have been more appropriate.

iRyan 19-09-2018 10:29 PM

Ken and Brooke were the ones being two faced

Kay was just trying to be a good friend, and she didn’t phrase it in a way like “___ was talking **** about you.” She basically just said the girls want to speak to you tomorrow.

Elliot 19-09-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 10239805)
Ken and Brooke were the ones being two faced

Kay was just trying to be a good friend, and she didn’t phrase it in a way like “___ was talking **** about you.” She basically just said the girls want to speak to you tomorrow.

Yeah I kinda had a gut reaction that she was **** stirring but she wasn’t reallt she was just saying oh some people feel on edge and want you to approach things different and meant well but ofc she messed it up like her other attempts :joker:

Also yeah at one of the posts above they all seemed pissed out their faces

BBJames619 19-09-2018 10:33 PM

Kay done herself no favours..

Brooke, Sian and Kenely are starting to form a clique.. Kay will have no one.

rusticgal 19-09-2018 10:36 PM

I know the other girls were 'bitching' behind Anamelias back...but however good Kay's intentions were..what she did would be deemed as telling tales and won't go down well with the other girls.

Vicky. 19-09-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10239828)
I know the other girls were 'bitching' behind Anamelias back...but however good Kay's intentions were..what she did would be deemed as telling tales and won't go down well with the other girls.

I do not believe that for a second. Kay caused that on purpose. She knew Anamelia would blow..especially when they all seemed pissed.

Also it wasn't about being a 'friend' and not wanting people to talk behind Anas back. Given she heard Brooke say she was going to speak to Anamelia the next day anyway! It was 100% her wanting a load of drama. I know so many people like this, who pretend they hate drama but really thrive on it and try to cause it at every opportunity. And usually it ends with that drama seeking person pretending to be upset that they caused drama!

BBDodge 19-09-2018 10:41 PM

Kay will be the next target for the pack.

rusticgal 19-09-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10239868)
Kay will be the next target for the pack.

Well if you are going to interfere when it's not your problem then you make yourself a target.

GoldHeart 20-09-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10239686)
Kay is lovely but she did herself no favours tonight. She should have told Brooke to say what she feels to anamelias face rather than go gossiping to Anamelia.
If I was in there I would have lost faith and trust in Kay. It was snitching...although she meant well for Anamelia she didn't do herself any favours IMO.

It's pretty obvious Kay can't be trusting now , if i were the other housemates i'd scan a room first to make sure she's not there before i talk about another housemate :suspect:.

She first came across like the sweet quiet person who want's no drama, even when Lewis F tried venting she shut him down as she didn't want to get involved. But now she's become a meddler and it's not even her business to do that :facepalm: .I don't know what she's doing whether she's very silly or trying to play both sides.

Shaun 20-09-2018 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10239866)
I do not believe that for a second. Kay caused that on purpose. She knew Anamelia would blow..especially when they all seemed pissed.

The lengths this forum will go to to try and discredit women :joker: what a load of crap

Vicky. 20-09-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10240146)
The lengths this forum will go to to try and discredit women :joker: what a load of crap

You don't think Kay knew Anamelia would blow up like that? :laugh:

Elliot 20-09-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Forgot the part of this thread where vaginas were brought into it??

rusticgal 20-09-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Really???...

Niamh. 20-09-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

I mean everyone in that scenario was a woman so no matter what side of the fence you're on, a woman is going to be the target?

caprimint 20-09-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

You can't be serious :facepalm:

Pink Panther 20-09-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10239866)

Also it wasn't about being a 'friend' and not wanting people to talk behind Anas back. Given she heard Brooke say she was going to speak to Anamelia the next day anyway! It was 100% her wanting a load of drama. I know so many people like this, who pretend they hate drama but really thrive on it and try to cause it at every opportunity. And usually it ends with that drama seeking person pretending to be upset that they caused drama!

What about Zoe the day before going to Lewis F after her very calm talk with Ana making it like Ana was hostile?

Pink Panther 20-09-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Speak on it. Nobody has a problem with Lewis G's LEGIT UNACCEPTABLE actions but are constantly trying to attack and discredit Ana ana and Kay on things they have no proof of.

LeatherTrumpet 20-09-2018 04:13 PM

Kay is the silent smiling assassin

:ninja2:

Vicky. 20-09-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Panther (Post 10240861)
What about Zoe the day before going to Lewis F after her very calm talk with Ana making it like Ana was hostile?

Also stirring the pot :shrug:

Obviously its a good thing anyway, that the housemates are doing SOMETHING :laugh: