ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   To many tasks... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347974)

pontyboi 20-09-2018 11:03 PM

To many tasks...

Am I the only one who's thinking there are far to many tasks? As much as I appreciate the effort put into them as they are clearly working hard and using imagination with the sets which look great I would really just like to see the housemates just interact.

Its day 5 and we have had a task every day tonight's episode was dominated by it.

Also it means we get more Marcus and his annoying narration which to me is a massive negative.

GoldHeart 20-09-2018 11:10 PM

I hope we get a normal shopping task next week :fc:

armand.kay 20-09-2018 11:11 PM

Yeah I agree theres barely anytime for normal hls

thisisdanny 20-09-2018 11:42 PM

UGH they can't win

LemonJam 20-09-2018 11:44 PM

The task today was great I thought! I agree that it's taking time away from getting to know the houseguests buuuut it was a really entertaining episode, so I guess I can't complain.

Calderyon 20-09-2018 11:46 PM

This task was actually interesting and i would have liked it to continue further.

Rob! 20-09-2018 11:47 PM

Disagree I'm afraid. Task-wise, this series has been top notch so far and it's not like they weren't relevant.
Let's be real, two years ago, they'd have won coins for guessing which nasty tweet was for who, which negative attribute the public had assigned to which housemate and who said what about which housemate.

pontyboi 20-09-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10242477)
Disagree I'm afraid. Task-wise, this series has been top notch so far and it's not like they weren't relevant.
Let's be real, two years ago, they'd have won coins for guessing which nasty tweet was for who, which negative attribute the public had assigned to which housemate and who said what about which housemate.

Ive said the tasks are impressive and come across brilliant on screen and its clear to see a lot of effort has been put into them.

I personally though would like to see more house interaction than watch them digging through mud to find golden nuggets.

I do feel that this series will be dominated by weekly tasks and I dunno how I feel about it as all you get to see is the competitive side of the housemates.

But as I previously stated the tasks are extremely well put together they just need to be every other day and not every single day.

y.winter 21-09-2018 12:06 AM

The task kind of brought people's characteristics to the table, so I believe it has done what it came to do.

Barry. 21-09-2018 12:23 AM

I love the tasks tbh.

crashandburn 21-09-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10242364)
Yeah I agree theres barely anytime for normal hls

I agree with this. I really want to see some normal house life so we can see a bit of more of their personalities and friendships.

For example today the first time we saw Cameron (when he was called into the office) he said he was already pissed off about something that had happened, but we have no idea what that was.

Also later on, he seemed extremely annoyed about Lewis F pressuring Zoe (from what he said to others in the bedroom). Lewis also mentioned something about coming public enemy number 1. I can only assume they have fallen out over this be we never actually saw them interract over this despite earlier in the week their relationship being given a bit of focus.

I have said it repeatedly - 45 mins just isn't enough to cover everything. If they can't/don't want to make the show longer then they could at least be putting extra stuff online.

As others have said, don't get me wrong, the tasks have been brilliant. And for Week 1, fair enough to have them every day to start with a bang. But from next week onwards maybe every second day would be enough. I love the tasks but we're just not seeing enough of the normal every-day dynamics.

Eddie. 21-09-2018 10:10 AM

The tasks have been good but I think they should have a day or two off?

Robodog 21-09-2018 10:14 AM

Sometimes BB is too task heavy

But this time they have got it right i think. The whole coin scenario is a stroke of genius i reckon

Right from the very start - it was a massive ice breaker and got the whole series going immediately. That's partly why it's been so good this year.

bitontheslide 21-09-2018 10:18 AM

its the tasks that cause natural conflict and build groups as they have to be competitive or work together.

This series has been perfect so far task wise

LeatherTrumpet 21-09-2018 10:29 AM

Too

bitontheslide 21-09-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10242997)
Too

Wit too woo?