ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Sian Was She too sure of herself? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347985)

GoldHeart 21-09-2018 03:00 AM

Was She too sure of herself?

Why didn't she cash in and use the black market??? :conf: , did she automatically assume she was safe because she'd been high on the leaderboard .

Wouldn't she of been safe if she got more coins? . Or is she not bothered if she's up for eviction? .

Pro Sniper 21-09-2018 03:16 AM

She said she personally didn't need any more coins. So she's obviously done her maths wrong. Her face is a picture when they tell her she's facing eviction :joker: as is Skeletor's :joker: The only one who was delighted was Anamelia :joker::joker: as she appeared to sense it gave her a more than decent chance of being saved :joker::joker::joker: Now, we all know her chance was only little, no matter who she was up against, but don't forget how delusional she is,, in her mind she's 1000x better than those rubbish girls she's up against. So even if she understands a lot of people don't like her "attitude", she'll believe she still has enough support to see at least 1 of those inferiors off.

crashandburn 21-09-2018 03:17 AM

She might have suspected the "twist" was a double bluff and miners who weren't honest would get nothing.

GoldHeart 21-09-2018 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10242643)
She said she personally didn't need any more coins. So she's obviously done her maths wrong. Her face is a picture when they tell her she's facing eviction :joker: as is Skeletor's :joker: The only one who was delighted was Anamelia :joker::joker: as she appeared to sense it gave her a more than decent chance of being saved :joker::joker::joker: Now, we all know her chance was only little, no matter who she was up against, but don't forget how delusional she is,, in her mind she's 1000x better than those rubbish girls she's up against. So even if she understands a lot of people don't like her "attitude", she'll believe she still has enough support to see at least 1 of those inferiors off.

She definitely got her maths wrong , is she also forgetting she got coins deducted in the blood task :joker: .

Even if she thought she was "safe" , she lost her top 3 spot on the leaderboard so she should of took the opportunity to gain more coins it's a no brainer i was really surprised she didn't and she didn't seem bothered when BB asked her .

bitontheslide 21-09-2018 05:32 AM

i think she was thinking it was a form of cheating and that the public perception of her cheating wouldn't be good. We have seen on other BB's where housemates have been offered money etc before and refused, and I think she thought this was the same .... silly girl :laugh:

GoldHeart 21-09-2018 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10242669)
i think she was thinking it was a form of cheating and that the public perception of her cheating wouldn't be good. We have seen on other BB's where housemates have been offered money etc before and refused, and I think she thought this was the same .... silly girl :laugh:

Her whole demeaner has changed, look how competitive she was at the beginning now she's fizzled out like a flat can of pop :conf: :joker: .

kirklancaster 21-09-2018 07:15 AM

Sian is a very attractive, very personable girl from a small Yorkshire town where those qualities have made her something of a local 'personality' - a 'big bright fish in a small pond' - a 'winner'.

TV and the BB House, however, is NOT a provincial 'small pond' but rather an exotic aquarium - somewhere where just 14 of the very brightest fish which have been selected from thousands of small ponds are brought together to be 'housed' and 'displayed' for our entertainment.

As with most qualities, 'attractiveness' and 'personality' are relative, and in such a setting where ALL the fish on display are thrashing wildly to be THE 'Numero Uno' it is unavoidable that some of those little fishies 'looks' and 'personalities' are eclipsed by others - no matter how dominant those little fishies may have been in their own little ponds.

I feel that Sian is just one such case.

Her looks and personality may be incandescent in Barnsley, but in the BB House there are other beauties - Kay and Anamaniac - and other, more 'Larger-Than-Life' personalities - Lewis G and Annamaniac - and I believe that realising as much, Sian has elected to 'fly under the radar' a little until some of that competition has been evicted - a la Natalie Nunn.

She will - I am sure - 'come to the fore' once the above happens -- if she survives, that is.

'Do You Know The Way To San Jose?'
L.A. is a great big freeway
Put a hundred down and buy a car
In a week, maybe two
They'll make you a star
Weeks turn into years, how quick they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas

Oh - and as BOTS suggests - I believe that Sian made that decision not to 'Cash In' in a misguided attempt to be seen as 'NOBLE' by the viewers to further endear herself to them.

saiwong 21-09-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

i think she was thinking it was a form of cheating and that the public perception of her cheating wouldn't be good.

This. I think she thought it would be cheating and she didn't want to cheat.

Shows that she is pure of heart and as beautiful in the inside as outside.

Elliot 21-09-2018 11:31 AM

Imagine if she went home ugh bliss

y.winter 21-09-2018 12:59 PM

Imagine if Zoe was just above Kay in the rank and Sian would've gone to the black market! We could've had LG in the firing line!

Vicky. 21-09-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashandburn (Post 10242644)
She might have suspected the "twist" was a double bluff and miners who weren't honest would get nothing.

Quote:

Either of these tbh.