ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Isaac He never had a chance ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348105)

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 06:03 PM

He never had a chance !

Let's all be honest he was hated from launch night before he even DID anything :bored: , he was already judged from his vt & looks .

Then he was seen as a "theif" in the daft coin gate argument with Anamelia . Then he was seen as sleazy for his sex talk despite most the house talking about sex :sleep:. And now his voice is being criticised and he's getting the "thug" & "aggressive" label .

I can see why people would go off him with his attitude ,but I don't think he ever stood a chance .

RileyH 22-09-2018 06:04 PM

Tea spilt

https://i.imgur.com/ZlGXvLj.gif

reece(: 22-09-2018 06:06 PM

He shouldn't have had a trash VT then?

Aaliyah 22-09-2018 06:09 PM

He's a passive aggressive dangerous man. I am getting Daley BB14 vibes from him, he would definitely hit a woman or a man.

He makes uncomfortable viewing.

montblanc 22-09-2018 06:11 PM

he’s been pretty awful since launch so it’s not like it’s unjust

Elliot 22-09-2018 06:11 PM

Extraordinary claims require extrodinary evidence

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10246042)
He's a passive aggressive dangerous man. I am getting Daley BB14 vibes from him, he would definitely hit a woman or a man.

He makes uncomfortable viewing.

The only man that ever made me feel uncomfortable to watch was Psycho John James , he had violent tendencies & was mentally unstable. It's interesting how he was popular though hmm :whistle: :bored: .

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10246039)

Because the other VT's were ALL classy ?? :joker: sure Jan

LaLaLand 22-09-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10246046)

:clap2:

bitontheslide 22-09-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10246036)
Let's all be honest he was hated from launch night before he even DID anything :bored: , he was already judged from his vt & looks .

Then he was seen as a "theif" in the daft coin gate argument with Anamelia . Then he was seen as sleazy for his sex talk despite most the house talking about sex :sleep:. And now his voice is being criticised and he's getting the "thug" & "aggressive" label .

I can see why people would go off him with his attitude ,but I don't think he ever stood a chance .

haven't you just listened persistent issues with him over the first week? :laugh:

In the absence of anything else, people can only judge people on what they are shown, and I can't think of anything redeeming? :think:

rionablue 22-09-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10246036)

People will judge him on his words and actions in the house and he has been a prize pillock. Many people will excuse bad behaviour because they like someones looks etc but there is very very little support for him and he truly deserves that. I think he DID stand a chance. I liked him on launch night and for the first few days. But God he has proved himself to be a bitter horrible man and judging by the clip on another post on here even when ANA was GONE he was STILL on about her Sorry GH but of course thats only my personal opinion

Aaliyah 22-09-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10246060)
The only man that ever made me feel uncomfortable to watch was Psycho John James , he had violent tendencies & was mentally unstable. It's interesting how he was popular though hmm :whistle: :bored: .

He was hot as **** though and is even hotter now i don't see the problem with him. daley and now isaac are both very passive aggressive men who would and have attacked women.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmfjwoLA...by=xjohnjamesx

hijaxers 22-09-2018 06:47 PM

He stood every chance , no one made him behave the way he has ! He's attached himself firmly to Lewis now as he see's this as his way to the final ... but he has already peed more than one of them off , we'll see what the next few days bring but i feel he is master of his own doom.

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10246097)
He was hot as **** though and is even hotter now i don't see the problem with him. daley and now isaac are both very passive aggressive men who would and have attacked women.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmfjwoLA...by=xjohnjamesx

Isaac hasn't physically attacked anyone ! , don't put that on him that's unfair :nono::shocked: .

You've just shown your shallowness for sticking up for BB 11 John James who travelled all the way from Australia just to be a mentally unhinged twat ! :facepalm: .

Amy Jade 22-09-2018 07:37 PM

So are you insinuating people see a black guy and think aggressive?

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10246153)
So are you insinuating people see a black guy and think aggressive?

I never mentioned ethnicity , I'm just saying Isaac was already harshly judged due to his looks & VT . You can take that whichever way you want luv :idc: .

Lewis G made a bad first impression so it made more sense for him to get critiscied as he behaved like he had ants in his pants on launch :rolleyes: .

armand.kay 22-09-2018 08:29 PM

So many housemates have had trash VT's and turned people around to them in just a few days, just look at Lewis G. People don't like Isaac because of his behaviour stop trying to make it seem like hes being unfairly treated.

Spoon 22-09-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10246046)

this

Vicky. 22-09-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10246218)
So many housemates have had trash VT's and turned people around to them in just a few days, just look at Lewis G. People don't like Isaac because of his behaviour stop trying to make it seem like hes being unfairly treated.

Yup.

LemonJam 22-09-2018 10:43 PM

I actually liked him for the first few days. Didn't think his VT was bad at all and imo he was justified in his early altercations with Anamelia.

Now he's just a dull boys club member who has proven to be an arsehole and a hypocrite so.

So I agree a lot of people never gave him a chance but turns out he sucks anyway so I guess they were right :laugh:

rusticgal 22-09-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10246039)

...along with the fact he is an angry person...he only has himself to blame :shrug:

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10246406)
...along with the fact he is an angry person...he only has himself to blame :shrug:

Lewis F has a temper as well but he's adored now

wendywillow 22-09-2018 11:09 PM

stealing annas coins was douche, but if he had just owned up to it id have no problem but he didn't, also way too much of a sidekick to lewis, needs to stand on his own

rusticgal 22-09-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10246407)
Lewis F has a temper as well but he's adored now

Lewis F comes across as more passionate than angry IMO...Isaac seems to come across more aggressive with his views...

GoldHeart 22-09-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10246423)
Lewis F comes across as more passionate than angry IMO...Isaac seems to come across more aggressive with his views...

Lewis F was called to the DR and asked if "he's ok" when he kept ranting & obsessing over Anamelia , i even defended him and thought yeah clearly the guy is wound up by her and must be stressed out . But the fact that he said she reminds him of his ex girlfriend it just makes the whole thing even more weird .