ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis G Car crash Telly !!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348185)

GoldHeart 24-09-2018 01:46 AM

Car crash Telly !!!

Lewis G is car crash telly !! what drug was he on !!! he's a complete mess ! :shocked::crazy: , first he almost get's food poisoning from badly cooked or expired beef then he mixes it with salad with his grubby hands . Then he has a HUGE hissy fit just because Akeem was following BB rules , so Zoe dumped the beef for Lewis G's own safety! .

You know what they should of let the idiot make himself sick! and then he would of been crying and asking the other housemates to nurse him like the big baby he really is !! . I've never seen such a grown adult act like such a childish brat ! .

Then he continues to rant about the cross contamination when everyone is trying to sleep , and he purposely walks in on Lewis F who's using the toilet. Lewis G is a complete brainless twat!!! . Even Isaac was embarrassed by his behaviour .

arista 24-09-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10248049)
Lewis G is car crash telly !! what drug was he on !!! he's a complete mess ! :shocked::crazy: , first he almost get's food poisoning from badly cooked or expired beef then he mixes it with salad with his grubby hands . Then he has a HUGE hissy fit just because Akeem was following BB rules , so Zoe dumped the beef for Lewis G's own safety! .

You know what they should of let the idiot make himself sick! and then he would of been crying and asking the other housemates to nurse him like the big baby he really is !! . I've never seen such a grown adult like like such a childish brat ! .

Then he continues to rant about the cross contamination when everyone is trying to sleep , and he purposely walks in on Lewis F who's using the toilet. Lewis G is a complete brainless twat!!! . Even Isaac was embarrassed by his behaviour .

This why he was Picked

He will be picked for Eviction
by them, perfect reasons.

will he go?

bitontheslide 24-09-2018 04:35 AM

with nominations today, he is bound to be picked. Will the public save him? If not, he is probably toast

sungrass 24-09-2018 04:47 AM

Hes awful - I really hope he is up and he goes.

wendywillow 24-09-2018 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10248068)
with nominations today, he is bound to be picked. Will the public save him? If not, he is probably toast

he might still win the vote, depends on who hes up against, if the house wanted him out theyd nom him and Tomasz, h might be able to beat some of the wallpaper

Ammi 24-09-2018 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10248068)

...if the auction is continuing..will a save and replace be up for auction also..?...

NotAWannabe 24-09-2018 09:48 AM

Why didn't they call Lewis G in straight away instead of Akeem ? Let me guess. They had to do the correct thing, by pointing out the problem, but wanted to prolong his tantrums !!

Garfie 24-09-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10248102)
...if the auction is continuing..will a save and replace be up for auction also..?...

That's exactly what I'm expecting!

bitontheslide 24-09-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10248102)

i think the bit coins will give nomination power. So for example, 300 gets you one nomination... 600 two nominations etc.

y.winter 24-09-2018 10:02 AM

I hope last night has burned him. If people were still thinking he's any good or entertaining, last night has proved that he's no more than a rubbish child.

Robodog 24-09-2018 10:26 AM

He is an amazing level of bell-end

Funny to watch, but my goodness....

arista 24-09-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10248283)
He is an amazing level of bell-end

Funny to watch, but my goodness....

Yes amazing his Mother and Dad
were so proud of him
but he has a terrible ego problem.

poppsywoppsy 24-09-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10248295)
Yes amazing his Mother and Dad
were so proud of him
but he has a terrible ego problem.

His gum chewing bombastic egoistic father must be over the moon how his son is emulating him:hee:

GoldHeart 24-09-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10248318)
His gum chewing bombastic egoistic father must be over the moon how his son is emulating him:hee:

His dad created a monster

rusticgal 24-09-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10249263)
His dad created a monster

He is a chip off the block...when Lewis G gets evicted...it will be a double whammy.......:cheer2: