ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Kay saying over and over again how she’s such a nice person (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348239)

JoshBB 25-09-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10250209)
Kay is a nice enough girl but she is putting on a hell of an act. Lets see where it goes. At least she is actively involved in the show unlike others :laugh:

Having lived in Russia, she certainly isn't a naive little goody shoes princess, that a certainty. No-one survives in Russia with those character traits.

She probably lived in one of the cities, not ****ing Siberia :laugh2:

poppsywoppsy 25-09-2018 11:10 AM

She is always eating, her Vegan whatever bowl is held so close to her mouth as if she is frightened to let it go.

She is a mass of insecurities and her self perceived persona is unravelling.

Oh, I hate it when others talk behind peoples backs, then goes on to spout about Cameron.

She's got too much of that Fairy dust in her eyes or elsewhere to know she comes across as such a wet wipe.

Vicky. 25-09-2018 11:11 AM

Nice people do not have to tell people they are nice, as a general rule.

bitontheslide 25-09-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 10250234)
She probably lived in one of the cities, not ****ing Siberia :laugh2:

i lived in Russia for several years, traveled from one side of the country to the other. Naivety is not an option

JoshBB 25-09-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10250269)
i lived in Russia for several years, traveled from one side of the country to the other. Naivety is not an option

you make it sound like the Hunger Games tho. bit dramatic

bitontheslide 25-09-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 10250274)
you make it sound like the Hunger Games tho. bit dramatic

its not hunger games, but people are very street wise, they have to be

south12345 25-09-2018 12:03 PM

Does she think that the viewing public are so blind and naïve as not to see right through her and see that as an actress she is playing a role.

sungrass 25-09-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10249720)
Makes me question if she really is as sickly sweet as she makes out?
Anyone else found the amount of times she referred to herself as nice n stuff to be very overbearing?

The only thing I can think is that it could be because English is not her first language - its russian - which is harder to learn English because they have a different alphabet so maybe she couldnt think of a better way of expressing herself. I do think she has a good heart. Shes not the worst in there by far - but she is very naive and shes not used to English people and certainly not an environment like the BB house.

sungrass 25-09-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by south12345 (Post 10250296)
Does she think that the viewing public are so blind and naïve as not to see right through her and see that as an actress she is playing a role.

But if you look her up - online kay lovelle - she has been like this for years!

y.winter 25-09-2018 06:42 PM

I don't think she was bragging about it. There's an old saying "you better know yourself!", and she definitely knows how she comes across.

montblanc 25-09-2018 06:43 PM

she is a nice person though :hugesmile:

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 07:38 PM

I wondered if she was just silly & naive , but now i think she's playing victim a bit :sleep: .

Niamh. 25-09-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 10250299)
The only thing I can think is that it could be because English is not her first language - its russian - which is harder to learn English because they have a different alphabet so maybe she couldnt think of a better way of expressing herself. I do think she has a good heart. Shes not the worst in there by far - but she is very naive and shes not used to English people and certainly not an environment like the BB house.

Yeah she's used to the soft and sweet Russians [emoji23]

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10250969)
Yeah she's used to the soft and sweet Russians [emoji23]

I keep forgetting she's Russian :joker: . She's also an actress though :whistle: .

Ammi 26-09-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10250250)
Nice people do not have to tell people they are nice, as a general rule.

...yeah she didn’t really show modesty I agree...but it was also relevant to the conversation..(..or accusation/criticism..)...at the time in being called Lewis G’s bitch by Cameron...obviously she was defending how she perceived Lewis as having a lot of positivity about him and that she genuinely liked him etc..and maybe it did come across as somehow being self indulgent about herself and her character...but as she said also when she wanted to leave...she’s struggling massively in the whole negative environment of how people are criticising each other and talking about each other...and then it was in her face, delivered by Cameron...how her positivity and tolerance of Lewis could be being perceived..?...so maybe not a modest thing to say as such but completely relevant also and especially for someone who was feeling a pressure to ‘defend’...

...anyways these things are always interesting for me because no... nice people don’t have to say they’re nice...(..but then they might do if they feel that they’re being chastised for it as she was..:laugh:..)...but good looking people also don’t have to say that they’re good looking...let alone ‘THE’ good looking one and yet Lewis F did, did he not...as a reason why he had felt ‘targeted’ in the house...and not the same scrutiny there...hmmmm....

..and I do like him a lot Vanessa, don’t hit me...I just find that interesting...

JerseyWins 26-09-2018 05:43 AM

She's probably heard it a lot (including in the BB house) so she refers to herself as nice and pure and what not.

She's still all of those things though :love:

armand.kay 26-09-2018 05:47 AM

She's too kind and too pure for this world.

Ammi 26-09-2018 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10251581)
She's too kind and too pure for this world.

...I loved Tomasz giving her a massage and releasing some of her tension etc...he knows she needs to keep all of that purity and is massaging it all back into her body and soul..:lovedup:...