ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Kay I wish she was the people's nomination ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348278)

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 07:13 PM

I wish she was the people's nomination !

She's soo annoying, from week 1 i thought she'd have potential but she's boring . And she encourages Lewis G and then she plays dumb like she doesn't realise what she's doing :bored: . She can try and see good in people if she wants and try and act naive but she's coming cross really silly for her age . You'd think she was 10 years younger than what she is :facepalm: . And the emotional victim playing is tiresome. Can she not see why people would be annoyed by her laughing .

montblanc 25-09-2018 07:14 PM

stop at least she's doing something unlike half the cast :oh:

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10250883)
stop at least she's doing something unlike half the cast :oh:

she's crying and saying she wants to go home WOW entertaining :bored: , and having a anxiety attack whilst trying to break out the emergency exit . If she's that unhappy then she would leave via the DR , instead of doing this actress theatrics ! .

iRyan 25-09-2018 07:42 PM

You should be banned for such slander.

armand.kay 25-09-2018 07:55 PM

Kay = going nowhere http://imgur.com/HgxdXt1.gif

hijaxers 25-09-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 10250915)
You should be banned for such slander.

Same goes for you slandering the Truth

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 10250973)
Same goes for you slandering the Truth

Plus she slated all the other housemates by calling them a "toxic house" :suspect: , if she's so nice & perfect then why did she sign up for BB and she chose the most competitive series :bored: .

Kay kept trying to convince the housemates that she's a "nice person" , if you're a genuine nice person you don't need to say it a million times . And you also don't need to bring other people down.

I'm so tired and fed up of housemates like her who say they want to go home for attention but they don't actually mean it . BB should make a rule now that she's said she wants to go home if she says it again then BB should open the back door and say "GOODBYE" .

iRyan 25-09-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10250978)
Plus she slated all the other housemates by calling them a "toxic house" :suspect: , if she's so nice & perfect then why did she sign up for BB and she chose the most competitive series :bored: .

Kay kept trying to convince the housemates that she's a "nice person" , if you're a genuine nice person you don't need to say it a million times . And you also don't need to bring other people down.

I'm so tired and fed up of housemates like her who say they want to go home for attention but they don't actually mean it . BB should make a rule now that she's said she wants to go home if she says it again then BB should open the back door and say "GOODBYE" .

She was trying to convince the housemates this because they were directly questioning her morals. Who exactly did she bring down? Last time I checked she was the one being attacked, specifically with Cameron calling her a bitch.

GoldHeart 25-09-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 10250988)
She was trying to convince the housemates this because they were directly questioning her morals. Who exactly did she bring down? Last time I checked she was the one being attacked, specifically with Cameron calling her a bitch.

Cameron is a misery at times , and he was tactless . the other housemates like Kenaley & Lewis F told her in a mature diplomatic way . Yet she still started crying and having a breakdown :bored: .

rionablue 25-09-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10250881)
She's soo annoying, from week 1 i thought she'd have potential but she's boring . And she encourages Lewis G and then she plays dumb like she doesn't realise what she's doing :bored: . She can try and see good in people if she wants and try and act naive but she's coming cross really silly for her age . You'd think she was 10 years younger than what she is :facepalm: . And the emotional victim playing is tiresome. Can she not see why people would be annoyed by her laughing .

We dont often agree on here GH but I do agree about Kay. Waste of space. Too sickly sweet 'acting' and all this strict vegan stuff is getting tiresome. However I dont like ANY of the three that are up so if Isaac or Lewis G in particular get evicted I would be happy. Hopefully Kay will be up next week and out of there and if she takes boring Sian with here that would be a huge bonus

joeysteele 25-09-2018 09:36 PM

I would have liked her to be up too.
Really have no time for her at all I'm afraid.

poppsywoppsy 25-09-2018 10:19 PM

I love how Cameron does not back down from her, he stands his ground and it is her who changes tack.

Both her and Anamelia are grown women acting like teenagers and need to know the world does not revolve around their pathetic rambling on and on about themselves.

Daniel-X 25-09-2018 10:20 PM

She’s the best HM in there. Stop this VILE slander.

poppsywoppsy 25-09-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 10251331)
She’s the best HM in there. Stop this VILE slander.

She won't like you if you keep talking about others in this way:nono:

chuff me dizzy 26-09-2018 08:34 AM

I liked her up to last night, even overlooking her fake escape ruse ,and the cringeworthy " Im sweet" talk ( IF you are sweet and lovely people will see it, you don't have to tell them ) but her lie about Cameron saying 100 times when he said 5-6 times and he backstabbing telling tales to the girls showed she's not as sweet as she wants us to believe she is

Oliver_W 26-09-2018 02:35 PM

I don't think she meant to "encourage" Lewis G, she just found him amusing and reacted. Maybe she is naive, I dunno. It would be interesting to see how near the bottom she was though.