ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Are you enjoying Cameron's pretendee "coming out" journey? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348291)

Pro Sniper 25-09-2018 11:26 PM

Are you enjoying Cameron's pretendee "coming out" journey?

Boring, contrived shyte. His desperation to win is nauseating.

Jordan. 25-09-2018 11:28 PM

No

rph 25-09-2018 11:33 PM

Yes - i love a good soap opera

BBDodge 25-09-2018 11:33 PM

BB should wake the housemates up with Tom Robinson's big hit.

Epic. 25-09-2018 11:34 PM

Yes only because it's making Lewis F come across well

rusticgal 25-09-2018 11:36 PM

When he was talking to Lewis F and giving us no doubt as to what he was implying...I found it strange that his first thought was about his ex school friends...wouldn't it be about your family? Unless he has no relationship with his family it was bizarre...
It doesn't add up...does his family already know?..and he is using BB as a way of coming out to his friends?
Either way...it's his game plan...and I find it manipulative in order to get the sympathy vote.

poppsywoppsy 25-09-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10251488)
When he was talking to Lewis F and giving us no doubt as to what he was implying...I found it strange that his first thought was about his ex school friends...wouldn't it be about your family? Unless he has no relationship with his family it was bizarre...
It doesn't add up...does his family already know?..and he is using BB as a way of coming out to his friends?
Either way...it's his game plan...and I find it manipulative in order to get the sympathy vote.

Of course his family would love him to come out on National TV before telling them, wouldn't they? What an idiot!!!!

They most probably know but would have preferred it to come from him first.

rionablue 25-09-2018 11:50 PM

He is such a drip. He is trying to stay relevant and grab some airtime. If he is gay he is gay. Nothing to be dithering about. I am sure his family possibly already know.

Maru 25-09-2018 11:50 PM

Did he try to come out? I didn't notice. :laugh: I expected more, but he's falling flat for me... he doesn't seem to be that original of a thinker.

rusticgal 25-09-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10251497)
Of course his family would love him to come out on National TV before telling them, wouldn't they? What an idiot!!!!

They most probably know but would have preferred it to come from him first.

I think they know...this is his way of telling his friends and winning the show on the back of it would incriminate him from any backlash from them.

Amy Jade 25-09-2018 11:53 PM

No not at all

ThatsMyUserName 26-09-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10251485)
BB should wake the housemates up with Tom Robinson's big hit.

2-4-6-8 Motorway !!

GoldHeart 26-09-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10251502)
I think they know...this is his way of telling his friends and winning the show on the back of it would incriminate him from any backlash from them.

I find Cameron weird & awkward. I think even if he is gay his family will probably not reveal if they know or not .

It just doesn't add up . It's hardly a Kemal situation BB6 and Kemal was confused as he said he was bi then he said gay and now he's trans .

Cameron is being more Kryptic about it . Maybe he is trying to "play the game" .

Mystic Mock 26-09-2018 02:16 AM

Without meaning to be rude as I know that it can be a difficult process for gay people to come out to their friends and family, but I do agree with Pro Sniper that it feels like Cameron is scripting storylines for himself in his head, including his sexuality.

Tbf I could be wrong on that, but that's how it looks to me.

wendywillow 26-09-2018 03:47 AM

it seems very contrived, hard to believe he didn't come into the house thinking ill be honest or pretend im straight instead of this beating around the bush, first day he was asked about his sexuality and said 'I don't want to talk about it' setting this up , pretty smart tho, bots will eat it up

GoldHeart 26-09-2018 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10251547)
Without meaning to be rude as I know that it can be a difficult process for gay people to come out to their friends and family, but I do agree with Pro Sniper that it feels like Cameron is scripting storylines for himself in his head, including his sexuality.

Tbf I could be wrong on that, but that's how it looks to me.

And judging by his feminist rant video on youtube where he accuses feminists of wanting all men to be gay , he pretty much confirmed he's straight . Unless i've interpreted that wrong .

Ammi 26-09-2018 04:35 AM

..I don’t know if his coming out on BB has any intentions in terms of a game plan as well...but even if that’s true...it wouldn’t make it any less of a journey, surely..?...and a huge thing for him...it’s just how he’s chosen to reveal it..and even then he seems to be wavering, not really knowing whether he will openly reveal it or no..I still find it quite heartbreaking in how agonising it must be for him..:sad:...

bitontheslide 26-09-2018 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10251559)
..I don’t know if his coming out on BB has any intentions in terms of a game plan as well...but even if that’s true...it wouldn’t make it any less of a journey, surely..?...and a huge thing for him...it’s just how he’s chosen to reveal it..and even then he seems to be wavering, not really knowing whether he will openly reveal it or no..I still find it quite heartbreaking in how agonising it must be for him..:sad:...

watching his youtube video, he doesnt seem backward about expressing opinions (even if they are complete ****) so he hardly appears to be a shrinking violet. I know you missed the show last night, which for me just made it so obvious that he was playing a game and using this story line to garner sympathy.

I know Kay isn't particularly liked on here, and she has her own game plan to be fair, but she has him sussed out pretty clearly, including his lack of respect for women.

Ammi 26-09-2018 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10251576)
watching his youtube video, he doesnt seem backward about expressing opinions (even if they are complete ****) so he hardly appears to be a shrinking violet. I know you missed the show last night, which for me just made it so obvious that he was playing a game and using this story line to garner sympathy.

I know Kay isn't particularly liked on here, and she has her own game plan to be fair, but she has him sussed out pretty clearly, including his lack of respect for women.

...oh I’m definately a little uncomfortable about his perception of women for sure...and I don’t think he’s a shrinking violet in any way...but that doesn’t change that he might be struggling though and has struggled with his sexuality and being open about it with family...those things aren’t really connected for me is all, bots...

GoldHeart 26-09-2018 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10251576)

But is that because you can't trick a trickster :whistle: , like you said she has her own game plan so maybe that's why she's figured him out .

But Cameron was deliberately loud about Kay in the hot tub , so whether that's to wind her up or what ? . In the store room when she pulled him up on it he didn't even own it he just made it sound like a general vent he was having with the guys . When we all know he was clearly bitching about Kay :bored: .

Patricia4 26-09-2018 07:45 AM

No

Cherie 26-09-2018 07:49 AM

It just doesn't ring true that his family doesn't know, his Dad was one of the stand out family members on launch night as he was hugging Cameron as if he hadn't seen him for years when it was just a few days, I think he has a good relationship with his Dad therefore I find it hard to believe he hasn't discussed his relationship with him.

Ammi 26-09-2018 08:00 AM

..I only have one personal life experience of someone I know who was reluctant to come out to his family, so I know it isn’t representative ...anyway, for this person...he didn’t come out with his family until his late twenties...even though some friends etc knew...and maybe his family knew as well for all I know but respected that they would leave him to his own time and way...he didn’t actually ever use words as such, but more he met someone and then that partner was just accepted into his family as his partner...

...he and his family could not have had a more close relationship and obviously who he was, was always going to be accepted...there was never any doubt at all...but for him in his own head...it was because his family were so wonderful in every way...and that was something he was feeling that he couldn’t give his parents...a family dynamic that they had given him...

...obviously he could, no matter the gender of his partner ..and obviously there could be children as well if that was something which was wanted...so the dynamic could be exactly the same...but these things are not always thought out completely in terms of the future...

LeatherTrumpet 26-09-2018 08:08 AM

who people want to shag is about as boring as listening to people droning on about dreams

:sleep:

BBDodge 26-09-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10251659)
who people want to shag is about as boring as listening to people droning on about dreams

:sleep:

There's the life work of Sigmund Freud down the drain, then.