ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Lewis F saying that he would save Isaac (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348295)

Vanessa 26-09-2018 05:40 AM

Lewis F saying that he would save Isaac

That's a bold move. Guy has balls.

bitontheslide 26-09-2018 05:45 AM

nah, he is pretty confident he would beat G in a head to head .... thats all. If you think about it, he has much more chance of winning without isaac in the mix confusing things. Also, from a game plan perspective, it makes him look better.

Ammi 26-09-2018 05:47 AM

...hmmm I didn’t see it last night, Vanessa...and my dumb memory stick didn’t record it either so I’m out of the loop and will just have to bluff it all this morning..:laugh...

...so what I’m thinking, Vanessa...if that’s what he said..?...then it would show that he isn’t judging Isaac as a ‘coupling’ with Lewis G because of their friendship..and maybe sees positive things in Isaac in other areas of his character if Lewis G were not there..?...

Ammi 26-09-2018 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10251580)
nah, he is pretty confident he would beat G in a head to head .... thats all. If you think about it, he has much more chance of winning without isaac in the mix confusing things. Also, from a game plan perspective, it makes him look better.

...oh you cynic, bots...I like my theory better so I’m staying with that and leaving you with your cynical ways...

GoldHeart 26-09-2018 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10251580)

Maybe he thinks that but that's not what he said , he said either way HIM or LEWIS G will be gone meaning either way he won't have to put up with Lewis G :joker: .

And then he'll know if the public prefers him or Lewis G , i think he want's it confirmed that the public can't stand Lewis G so that they're on the same page as him as he's clearly going insane thinking Lewis G might be popular on the outside world so he needs that clarifying :joker: .

Eddie. 26-09-2018 03:08 PM

A very smart move which I hope doesn't backfire...

Vanessa 26-09-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie. (Post 10252108)
A very smart move which I hope doesn't backfire...

It shows courage, which i really admire in a housemate.

parmnion 26-09-2018 10:25 PM

Didn't come across tonight like he would have, he even needed Cian to cheat on his behalf, his desperation to still win when there were 3 left was very evident.

joeysteele 26-09-2018 10:34 PM

I'm sure he would have.
I believe he wants either himself to go if Lewis G was to stay.
Or Lewis G go and his time maybe better then in the house.
I totally buy he really cannot bear being in the same place as Lewis G.