ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Tomasz & Isaac Bitching !! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348361)

GoldHeart 27-09-2018 12:53 AM

Tomasz & Isaac Bitching !!

That's it Tomasz keep being bitchy and hopefully it will ruin your chances of winning :whistle: . Akeem never deserved that as he's a nice guy , they're just resentful that he's top of the leaderboard :nono: .

Denver 27-09-2018 01:24 AM

Akeem is fake though

GoldHeart 27-09-2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10253216)
Akeem is fake though

I honestly don't think he is :shrug:, why is he being labelled that now all of a sudden? . There's some fake people in the house but i think Akeem is probably one of the more genuine ones .

poppsywoppsy 27-09-2018 02:41 AM

I do not think he is fake but his Mr Nice Guy persona has dropped a couple of times when things haven't gone his way.

Not in the way he acts but the way his face dropped when he wasn't getting the result he wanted was telling. When it was announced that there would be a second run in the task, he was really put out.

He is getting a bit puffed up with his own importance IMO because of having the most coins and being the Alpha Male, I am beginning not to like him as much as I did, but time will tell.

GoldHeart 27-09-2018 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10253294)
I do not think he is fake but his Mr Nice Guy persona has dropped a couple of times when things haven't gone his way.

Not in the way he acts but the way his face dropped when he wasn't getting the result he wanted was telling. When it was announced that there would be a second run in the task, he was really put out.

He is getting a bit puffed up with his own importance IMO because of having the most coins and being the Alpha Male, I am beginning not to like him as much as I did, but time will tell.

Time will tell but at the moment i think Akeem seems a genuine guy , i think he's just got a competitive streak . And maybe he likes leadership but it doesn't come across fake or arrogant well not yet anyway .

bitontheslide 27-09-2018 05:38 AM

I particularly liked it when Tomasz sat there and said he didn't like intelligent conversation :joker:

Slevin 27-09-2018 06:45 AM

**** Tomasz & Issac. i do think Akeem is a nice guy but i think hes laying it on thick & being a fake **** a bit.

parmnion 27-09-2018 06:49 AM

It was really really funny.. Isaac doing the pout then Bb cutting to akeem doing the pout.

bitontheslide 27-09-2018 06:57 AM

Akeem is not fake in the traditional BB sense, and there are far worse than him in there, but he is trying to foster an image and project himself as being the good guy that's the alpha male rather than it occurring naturally

chuff me dizzy 27-09-2018 07:23 AM

Tomasz is the most desperate to win and would sell his own Granny to do so ,I hope people see through him more .....but who's going to nominate him? they are all not wanting to kick the fat man in a dress and hes having a very easy ride all the way to the final

montblanc 27-09-2018 04:01 PM

i’m seeing much more hate for him on social media now

his inevitable downfall is coming if he continues :skull:

lewys 27-09-2018 04:02 PM

the best friendship in the house and that's that ! would much rather see them gossiping over a cuppa than zoe n cian seeing who can hold their breath longer x