ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   it’s GAME OVER for one housemate as a shocking turn of events sees Kay drama (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348663)

Marcus. 02-10-2018 02:04 PM

it’s GAME OVER for one housemate as a shocking turn of events sees Kay drama

Rob! 02-10-2018 02:12 PM

I can't say I'm that sorry to see Kay go but I do feel a bit sorry for her leaving under what were clearly quite distressing circumstances for her. I feel like tonight is going to be another episode that leaves my ranking list in tatters :laugh:

bitontheslide 02-10-2018 03:04 PM

say what you like but lewis has zero empathy and he is a nasty bastard to women

Tony Montana 02-10-2018 03:07 PM

Damn! tonight looks amazing

rusticgal 02-10-2018 03:09 PM

Lewis was pretty much Kay's only friend and confident...then suddenly she started nit picking him and having a go at him at every opportunity...
So she deserved what she gets...

arista 02-10-2018 03:10 PM

Typical of Kay
blames Lewis.

At least this time she banged on the door
I bet she had to wait some time
for a Taxi.

She could go on bots
but she is scared

Cherie 02-10-2018 03:30 PM

Looks like Lewis gets aggressive again tonight :skull:

Vanessa 02-10-2018 03:39 PM

Great, so Lewis gets the blame. When she's the one who turned on him :fist:

tanussa 02-10-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10261811)
Lewis was pretty much Kay's only friend and confident...then suddenly she started nit picking him and having a go at him at every opportunity...
So she deserved what she gets...

agreed. and lewis is the only one who has the balls to say what he is thinking, where most of the others say what they are thinking but not to those involved but behind their backs. so anyone saying he is hard, especially to women, simply not true, he simply isnt two faced

Lostie! 02-10-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 10261863)
agreed. and lewis is the only one who has the balls to say what he is thinking, where most of the others say what they are thinking but not to those involved but behind their backs. so anyone saying he is hard, especially to women, simply not true, he simply isnt two faced

To certain people. Funnily he saved his anger towards Lewis G and Isaac for the Diary Room.

Vanessa 02-10-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

It pisses me off that he will get the blame for Kay leaving. She would have left anyway on Friday.

bitontheslide 02-10-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

there werent many balls in evidence last week when he was hiding in the corner from lewis G

Cherie 02-10-2018 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=Lostie!;10261868]To certain people. Funnily he saved his anger towards Lewis G and Isaac for the Diary Room.[/QUOTE]

Exactly !

Vanessa 02-10-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 10261868)
To certain people. Funnily he saved his anger towards Lewis G and Isaac for the Diary Room.

He did tell him that he thought he was just an act. But arguing with Lewis G would only make him worse.

bitontheslide 02-10-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10261875)
He did tell him that he thought he was just an act. But arguing with Lewis G would only make him worse.

but arguing with Kay would make her better? I don't think so

tanussa 02-10-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 10261868)

thats what the diary room is for. and he wasnt ever close to them or really liked them, whereas I think he was disappointed in his first judgement of kay, he really liked her til her nutty side started coming out. but he has never talked to anyone in the group about another HM behind their backs

Cherie 02-10-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10261878)
but arguing with Kay would make her better? I don't think so

:joker:

Vanessa 02-10-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 10261881)
thats what the diary room is for. and he wasnt ever close to them or really liked them, whereas I think he was disappointed in his first judgement of kay, he really liked her til her nutty side started coming out. but he has never talked to anyone in the group about another HM behind their backs

Yes, he wasn't close to Lewis G, so why would he care enough to get angry? I'm glad Kay is gone. She was another Bea, pretending to be nice, but deep down really spiteful.

Ant. 02-10-2018 03:59 PM

oh wow Brooke crying makes me stan ha a bit

A shame this is our last HLs of Kay, but realistically we'd have only had three more with her (she wouldn't have used the Gamechanger on herself so :laugh:) and HOPEFULLY this means Isaac will go on Friday :fc:

Daniel-X 02-10-2018 04:01 PM

My Special Kay :(

I didn’t mind Lewis at first but his popularity on here is beginning to baffle me slightly. He has one of the worst victim complexes I’ve ever seen.

Lostie! 02-10-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanussa (Post 10261881)

I don't disagree with that, but I do about how honest and upfront Lewis apparently is. He is when it suits him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10261885)
Yes, he wasn't close to Lewis G, so why would he care enough to get angry? I'm glad Kay is gone. She was another Bea, pretending to be nice, but deep down really spiteful.

He was angry though, just not to his face.

TiBB Frontpage Article 02-10-2018 04:02 PM

News article - Day 18 pictures + videos [02/10 10:15pm]: Kay's last day in house

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com..._BB_KayC~2.jpg
Kay leaves through the diary room

Video clips and pictures from tonight's Big Brother, 10.15 pm, Channel 5 which sees Kay walk from the Big Brother house.

Video clips.

Kay talks to Big Brother and decides to give it one more day

Tomasz talks to Cameron about Akeem

Lewis F.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb19...-in-house.html

Elliot 02-10-2018 04:04 PM

Ugh pleasant surprises this series but at the hands of a housemate that has shown herself the door :(

Vanessa 02-10-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 10261903)
I don't disagree with that, but I do about how honest and upfront Lewis apparently is. He is when it suits him.

He was angry though, just not to his face.

We all know that trying to reason with Lewis g is like talking to a wall. Pointless.

Starscream 02-10-2018 07:34 PM

Sky need to buy BB to give Kay another chance at being a housemate.