ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   The lack of crowd and atmosphere is embarassing! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348922)

pontyboi 05-10-2018 10:45 PM

The lack of crowd and atmosphere is embarassing!

Cant believe i'm saying this but could Channel 5 hire a rent a mob I honestly didn't realise how important the crowd were to the whole atmosphere.

Last week Lewis G's eviction was terrible with only half the audience attending and this week watching the new housemates go in to silence was even worse.

Just makes me cringe.

This is why people say BB is like flogging a dead horse after 18 years its now evident on screen that is the case.

:bawling:

Elliot 05-10-2018 10:46 PM

Yeah it’s such a moodkill and makes the evictions n such so boring

Epic. 05-10-2018 10:48 PM

We've had this since January, you'd have a better time counting the times there WAS an atmosphere

Elliot 05-10-2018 10:50 PM

I know when there was an atmosphere

The Courtney and Ryan chants

Hahahahahaha how depressing

pontyboi 05-10-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10269481)
We've had this since January, you'd have a better time counting the times there WAS an atmosphere

Launch night for this series was actually epic.

Tonight Hussein even shouted (though he could have just spoke with a slightly raised voice and the crowd would have heard him) c'mon guys where are the cheers?!

I was actually cringing its really ****ing awful.

mxhunter 05-10-2018 10:51 PM

I agree . It's most awkward once the incoming housemates reach the staircase as by that point the crowd is totally silent . I noticed the same on launch, if there is going to be little crowd noise then we need a BBUS/CAN style set up for the live shows because the current one requires a bigger atmosphere to look "right"

Jase. 05-10-2018 10:52 PM

Yup it's sad. I think back to the GET GRACE OUT eviction crowds and WEEP.

Elliot 05-10-2018 10:53 PM

I’m applauded at how it took some mediocre personality devoid rupaul rat and human laugh track to wake up the crowd like ffs

Jack_ 05-10-2018 10:54 PM

I'm pleased I don't have to listen to the scum quite frankly

pontyboi 05-10-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10269517)
I'm pleased I don't have to listen to the scum quite frankly

I only really hated the crowd when the housemates could hear them (bar get Grace out) as it ruined the whole no contact with the outside world concept but now they are locked in a room when they don't even need to be lol its just depressing.

To think Channel 5 waited 6 years to finally get the original elements of the show right and when they do its to late because no ones watching or attending the evictions. I bet the team behind scenes are scrambling to get people to attend every week.