ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Always feeling sorry for himself !!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349232)

GoldHeart 11-10-2018 12:23 AM

Always feeling sorry for himself !!!

How is he popular?? :bored: , it's the same routine every week now .

1. He has a rant in the DR because someone has done something he doesn't like.
2. Then he get's paranoid and has a breakdown
3. Has a moan & a bitch with his equally miserable friend Cameron
4. has tantrums about not taking part in task
5. And now he makes empty threats about leaving :sleep: .

rusticgal 11-10-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10278746)

I guess people love him because he is real...he knows his faults and stands by his morals...He is far from perfect and he knows it.

...and we love him for it :cheer2:

poppsywoppsy 11-10-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10278746)

On the other hand he has had some funny moments which are few and far between or almost non existent by the other miserable housemates.

When he is is up, he is up and when he is down, he is down and when he is only half way up, he is neither up nor down.

That's Lewis:joker:

Vanessa 11-10-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10278829)
On the other hand he has had some funny moments which are few and far between or almost non existent by the other miserable housemates.

When he is is up, he is up and when he is down, he is down and when he is only half way up, he is neither up nor down.

That's Lewis:joker:

He has issues, but at least he admits he has them. And he doesn't take himself too seriously, which i love.

fred7853 11-10-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10278831)
He has issues, but at least he admits he has them. And he doesn't take himself too seriously, which i love.

Admitting you have issues does not make them any easier to deal with. It just shows people you know you are a fruitcake with no redeeming qualities. In a house full of unstable nutters, he shines about as bright as a 50w bulb, Outside in the real world he is as dim as a tail light and thats why hes in there. he wants to show the world hes philosophically capable of being reasonable, but sadly he is failing miserably and is about to implode.

poppsywoppsy 11-10-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fred7853 (Post 10278867)
Admitting you have issues does not make them any easier to deal with. It just shows people you know you are a fruitcake with no redeeming qualities. In a house full of unstable nutters, he shines about as bright as a 50w bulb, Outside in the real world he is as dim as a tail light and thats why hes in there. he wants to show the world hes philosophically capable of being reasonable, but sadly he is failing miserably and is about to implode.

In your opinion.

The polls show differently, Lewis is liked so has redeeming qualities for these voters.

We can all have opinions but when presented as fact, it is not always the case or correct .:hee:

Niamh. 11-10-2018 09:03 AM

He's a great HM and I think probably a good guy but I think he'd also be a bit draining with his constant intensity

fred7853 11-10-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10278914)
In your opinion.

The polls show differently, Lewis is liked so has redeeming qualities for these voters.

We can all have opinions but when presented as fact, it is not always the case or correct .:hee:

Polls represent the character we are watching and in the main the person we want to see in there to stir up drama and create dichord. The polls dont vote on the likeness of that character. Polls are deceptive as they dont consider normal views they are laced with partisan ideals and sadly the bigger the numpty you are, the higher up the poll you are. As a HM, Lewis is viewing gold, as a person he is a twat, end of.

Vanessa 11-10-2018 09:15 AM

Great housemate. I particularly enjoyed Hussain sucking lemons when he won the gamechanger. Brilliant :joker:

poppsywoppsy 11-10-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fred7853 (Post 10278919)
Polls represent the character we are watching and in the main the person we want to see in there to stir up drama and create dichord. The polls dont vote on the likeness of that character. Polls are deceptive as they dont consider normal views they are laced with partisan ideals and sadly the bigger the numpty you are, the higher up the poll you are. As a HM, Lewis is viewing gold, as a person he is a twat, end of.

Not end of at all, only when Lewis is voted out.

Not this week. Great!!!

rionablue 11-10-2018 12:08 PM

I must admit I am getting fed up with his moaning. He keeps saying he doesnt want to live with these people or be in this house. His playacting with Brooke is funny but funny moments from him are very rare. He needs to lighten up, mingle more and smile more

poppsywoppsy 11-10-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10279207)
I must admit I am getting fed up with his moaning. He keeps saying he doesnt want to live with these people or be in this house. His playacting with Brooke is funny but funny moments from him are very rare. He needs to lighten up, mingle more and smile more

I think what you see is what you get with Lewis.

When he is happy, you will know and vice versa.

I like watching him but living with him would drive me insane, paranoid, anxious etc, etc, too. :laugh:

Cherie 11-10-2018 12:36 PM

I think we all agreed that if a hm says they want to go, BB should open the door?

He has a God complex, everything is about him, he could care less about his fellow hms, he is still making digs about LG even though he wouldn't go near him when he was in house which I think is a bit below the belt, the guy is gone, move on and stop referring to him especially as he never told him to his face he had an issue with him.

GoldHeart 11-10-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10279235)
I think we all agreed that if a hm says they want to go, BB should open the door?

He has a God complex, everything is about him, he could care less about his fellow hms, he is still making digs about LG even though he wouldn't go near him when he was in house which I think is a bit below the belt, the guy is gone, move on and stop referring to him especially as he never told him to his face he had an issue with him.

The more Lewis behaves like this the more he comes across as self entitled and full of himself . He actually expects the housemates to like him even when he's being a miserable twat . And of course it's all their fault because he can't possibly play games with them anymore :notimpressed: , he's too lazy and moody to make the effort so he isolates himself . And he's talked about sex aswell so i don't know why he's acting like he's some intelligent stephen Hawkin :crazy: .

He's always sat doing yoga or he's laid on the bench in the lockeroom . It's become blatantly obvious that Lewis doesn't want to put any effort into interactions, he takes zero responsibility. Even when he admits to his "flaws" it's done in such a flippant way that he's still saying it's their fault basically.

Rob! 11-10-2018 12:55 PM

It's called anxiety. It manifests itself in many different ways and sometimes people that are lucky enough to never have experienced it may not relate.

Elliot 11-10-2018 12:57 PM

He’s clearly emulating stuff he thinks the public will find cool

GoldHeart 11-10-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10279249)
He’s clearly emulating stuff he thinks the public will find cool

Even his bun annoys me now !!