ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron and Lewis are some of the worst housemates of all time (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349294)

DrunkerThanMoses 12-10-2018 06:27 AM

Cameron is just a nasty little rat but he's only 18 so needs growing up while Lewis F has mental problems and needs to seek help

DrunkerThanMoses 12-10-2018 06:29 AM

Plus you can't really say they are the worst when lateshya Ryan and hughie were housemates

HBB1508 12-10-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 10280407)
Hated the way they both bullied Akeem tonight. Cameron nit picks at Akeem at every opportunity and is behaving like a spoiled brat!

and the look of absolute hate on Lewis' face was quite scary.

RileyH 12-10-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10280397)
I could probably name 200+ housemates worse than them

We're waiting

jaxie 12-10-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10280693)
..Cameron is far too filled with affection and admiration for Lewis that he doesn’t see the oppressive effect he has on the house...whenever Lewis is unhappy with someone or confrontational with someone or paranoid which someone...Cameron always sees the other person to be the one at fault...

He does and it has dropped Cameron in my opinion of him. I quite liked him as a housemate early on but he is bigging up the most awful housemate in there. No more fav in the polls for me!

lewys 12-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10280431)
But that's the distinction between "housemates" and people! Roxanne is one of the worst people to ever enter the house, but is definitely one of the best housemates in the context of the television show that is Big Brother

but with lewis f and cameron it's not entertainment, it's not funny in the slightest or interesting to watch, it's draining watching them constantly being on their own in the bed or the hot tub moaning and it's uncomfortable to watch lewis f exploding at woman and being mean to akeem for no reason

Jack_ 12-10-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10281008)
We're waiting

Are we? I will actually do it so I wouldn't bother

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10281015)
but with lewis f and cameron it's not entertainment, it's not funny in the slightest or interesting to watch, it's draining watching them constantly being on their own in the bed or the hot tub moaning and it's uncomfortable to watch lewis f exploding at woman and being mean to akeem for no reason

They're literally two of only a few housemates causing any discussion whatsoever, the series would be flat and this forum even more of a ghost town without them. The eviction order has been dire and threatening enough as it is

Some people on here were moaning we hadn't had a massive raw argument yet, well you got one now

lewys 12-10-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10281049)
They're literally two of only a few housemates causing any discussion whatsoever, the series would be flat and this forum even more of a ghost town without them. The eviction order has been dire and threatening enough as it is

Some people on here were moaning we hadn't had a massive raw argument yet, well you got one now

difference between a massive argument that's entertaining and fair compared to someone ganging up, shouting and picking on someone for literally no reason, it's not entertaining to watch whatsoever it's just uncomfortable, i'd rather watch kenny sian and brooke do their makeup n have a gossip

Jack_ 12-10-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10281084)
difference between a massive argument that's entertaining and fair compared to someone ganging up, shouting and picking on someone for literally no reason, it's not entertaining to watch whatsoever it's just uncomfortable, i'd rather watch kenny sian and brooke do their makeup n have a gossip

Akeem isn't being ganged up on and is giving as good as he gets back though. Not everything on Big Brother is comfortable to watch anyway, remember Roxanne and Ryan? Loads of people loved that, and that was actually worse than anything that's happening with Akeem

If the latter was all that was happening the ratings would probably be at 200k by now

Niamh. 12-10-2018 11:01 AM

I think they're good HMs but I'm bored of lewis now and would like to see what Cameron has to offer without him

lewys 12-10-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10281103)
Akeem isn't being ganged up on and is giving as good as he gets back though. Not everything on Big Brother is comfortable to watch anyway, remember Roxanne and Ryan? Loads of people loved that, and that was actually worse than anything that's happening with Akeem

If the latter was all that was happening the ratings would probably be at 200k by now

imo he is, cameron lewis and tomasz literally constantly jab at him for no apparent reason and he hardly ever bites back yet they keep going with constant unrequited hatred

Niamh. 12-10-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10281111)
imo he is, cameron lewis and tomasz literally constantly jab at him for no apparent reason and he hardly ever bites back yet they keep going with constant unrequited hatred

Yeah that's what I see too

Jack_ 12-10-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10281111)

I don't agree with that at all, Akeem may be a nice guy but there's been an element of smugness that could easily rub people up the wrong way. The whole laminate charade, apologising to Isaac as soon as noms had finished (as hilarious as that was), it was all such transparent Good Guy behaviour

The stuff in the task room was obviously banter, he was joining in with the insults and both Lewis and Cameron were also telling each other to shut the **** up etc

Elliot 12-10-2018 11:15 AM

Tbh I’m glad the entertainment and discussion points are here, so I’d be fine with them staying, just not winning because that’d reward the awful behaviour. Lewis will probably get himself thrown out anyway

BBDodge 12-10-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10281131)
Tbh I’m glad the entertainment and discussion points are here, so I’d be fine with them staying, just not winning because that’d reward the awful behaviour. Lewis will probably get himself thrown out anyway

What would he be thrown out for? Arguing is something BB (and viewers) love/love to hate. He's an asset to a show badly in need of some.

Elliot 12-10-2018 11:24 AM

No I mean he might get thrown out considering the likely hood of him doing something stupid

Kazanne 12-10-2018 11:41 AM

Those two are the main talking points of the forum without them it would truly be dead here, never mind the house.

reece(: 12-10-2018 12:06 PM

It's time for them to go and give others a chance to shine

lewys 12-10-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10281164)
Those two are the main talking points of the forum without them it would truly be dead here, never mind the house.

i doubt they are all boring, hussain called sian boring when he first entered based off the outside and then after 24 hours said he takes it back and she's not boring and then sian said 'why i ain't done anything different', they just don't choose to show anyone else

Vanessa 12-10-2018 12:17 PM

Lewis is a fantastic housemate. Cameron not so much, but i like him.

bitontheslide 12-10-2018 12:32 PM

I think worst of all time is a bit of a stretch :laugh:

I'm not a fan, but they aren't that bad ..... yet

Niamh. 12-10-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10281164)

I kind of agree with you in that they are currently the talking points as was Anamelia when she was there and Lewis G when he was there so I disagree that there would be no talking point otherwise, it would just be a different one. I think they're great HMs but I'm kind of over lewis Fs stuff now and would like to see something different