ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Isabella getting vilified for trying to diffuse the argument (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349319)

Elliot 11-10-2018 11:32 PM

Isabella getting vilified for trying to diffuse the argument

It’s very disappointing like what else was she supposed to do let her friend get kicked out for getting physical or what? Imo she did the right thing, it was clearly getting heated and she tried her best to help before someone did something stupid. She most likely would’ve got vilified for not doing anything too sigh

Denver 11-10-2018 11:33 PM

I'm glad she wasn't smacked she is such a caring Queen

Amy Jade 11-10-2018 11:54 PM

I'm not even shocked at this point. Any excuse to shift blame from Lewis it seems

Vicky. 12-10-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10280600)
I'm not even shocked at this point. Any excuse to shift blame from Lewis it seems

Certainly seems that way

I don't even like Isabella tbh (don't dislike her either mind)...she seems asleep half the time...but she didn't deserve tonight.

Mystic Mock 12-10-2018 01:15 AM

Who's blaming Isabella?

Garfie 12-10-2018 01:26 AM

I couldn't believe Lewis' argument with her when all she had tried to do was persuade them to calm things. He was so out of order there, and she was obviously feeling absolute disbelief - as was I!

Vicky. 12-10-2018 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10280662)
Who's blaming Isabella?

Fair few people. She should have walked away, she should have shut the hell up when told to, she should have got out and left them to it, she made it worse...etc.

Even though, when 2 guys are arguing most of the time its best for a woman to try and calm things. Maybe not with Lewis though, given how he treats/speaks to women :eek:

Garfie 12-10-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10280671)
Fair few people. She should have walked away, she should have shut the hell up when told to, she should have got out and left them to it, she made it worse...etc.

Even though, when 2 guys are arguing most of the time its best for a woman to try and calm things. Maybe not with Lewis though, given how he treats/speaks to women :eek:

Yes, I absolutely agree with this, Vicky. Guys are much more likely to listen to reason during a heated argument, if a woman speaks to them. (Though, as you say, maybe not with Lewis however!). I think it is also a natural reaction for someone in the midst of a situation to try to calm it.

Mystic Mock 12-10-2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10280671)

It seems like Isabella can't win with those people though because if they had've had a punchup and she didn't say anything these people would then have wanted her to speak up and to try and defuse the situation.

Ammi 12-10-2018 04:13 AM

...not just Isabella but Cian also...both trying to calm a situation and both then being put in the wrong because it WAS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS ...not the right time, don’t you know...when the time was because of how it was all escalating into something so confrontational and aggressive...so if that was the wrong time then when the heck would the right time have been...poor Akeem, he’s said nothing through so many ‘wrong times’ with Lewis, as have so many other housemates...all just adjusting and tiptoeing around etc so that Lewis keeps his calm...if this has become a ‘two faced’ house, it’s because Lewis is oppressing it and people don’t dare say anything to him because of this type of reaction which has no balance at all...but his behaviour has such an effect on everyone, so of course they’ll discuss that with each other...the only person who can’t see what all the other housemate’s see is Cameron because Lewis is on a pedestal to Cameron...he can’t see that Lewis’ erratic behaviour is EVERYONE’S BUSINESS because everyone in the house has to live with him and everyone. (Except Hussain..)...is trying not to do anything that may upset, any, irritate him...the whole house belongs to Lewis...the whole house belongs to his mood and his vibe and his oppression...

Vanessa 12-10-2018 04:28 AM

No one is blaming Cian and Isabella. I just think that getting in the way of a heated argument only makes things worse.

Spoon 12-10-2018 06:04 AM

Team Isabella on this one.

storybrooke 12-10-2018 06:19 AM

She didn't do anything wrong in my opinion, I like her more after yesterday's episode

bitontheslide 12-10-2018 06:27 AM

well, it is their business, because they live there.

if 2 people were in my house and started an argument like that, I would certainly step in to end it. No-one would stand by and let that happen :laugh:

Ammi 12-10-2018 06:34 AM

..I have to say though with Isabella...and then you went and spoilt it all by saying something stupid like...he’s so good looking though....please nooooooooo, Isabella...his behaviour has nothing to do with his looks at all....

Cherie 12-10-2018 06:38 AM

I think originally like a lot of the hams she thought they were messing around, so she was laughing at them, then she tried to diffuse the situatiin because she was in the hot tub with them which is what any normal person would do, at least afterwards she didn’t go running to the DR saying they were ruining her experience

Ammi 12-10-2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10280725)
I think originally like a lot of the hams she thought they were messing around, so she was laughing at them, then she tried to diffuse the situatiin because she was in the hot tub with them which is what any normal person would do, at least afterwards she didn’t go running to the DR saying they were ruining her experience

...first the chickens and now the hams, when will it ever end the carnivores...ban meat and save Big Brother...

Ammi 12-10-2018 06:42 AM

...sorry...fist smiley included..:fist:..

Cherie 12-10-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10280727)
...first the chickens and now the hams, when will it ever end the carnivores...ban meat and save Big Brother...

:joker: blooming iPad

HBB1508 12-10-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10280684)
...not just Isabella but Cian also...both trying to calm a situation and both then being put in the wrong because it WAS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS ...not the right time, don’t you know...when the time was because of how it was all escalating into something so confrontational and aggressive...so if that was the wrong time then when the heck would the right time have been...poor Akeem, he’s said nothing through so many ‘wrong times’ with Lewis, as have so many other housemates...all just adjusting and tiptoeing around etc so that Lewis keeps his calm...if this has become a ‘two faced’ house, it’s because Lewis is oppressing it and people don’t dare say anything to him because of this type of reaction which has no balance at all...but his behaviour has such an effect on everyone, so of course they’ll discuss that with each other...the only person who can’t see what all the other housemate’s see is Cameron because Lewis is on a pedestal to Cameron...he can’t see that Lewis’ erratic behaviour is EVERYONE’S BUSINESS because everyone in the house has to live with him and everyone. (Except Hussain..)...is trying not to do anything that may upset, any, irritate him...the whole house belongs to Lewis...the whole house belongs to his mood and his vibe and his oppression...

:clap1::clap1:

Elliot 12-10-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10280684)

5 star post

joeysteele 12-10-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10280662)
Who's blaming Isabella?

I've seen no one actually do so Mock.
A lot of accusations thrown Lewis supporters are but it's not the case.

Personally, I like Lewis, and have said more than once on here Lewis was wrong to tell her to shut up.
Equally both Lewis and Akeem were wrong to argue in front of her.

Had I been Isabelle, I'd have got out the pool and left them to it.

It reached the point both Lewis and Akeem were saying things best left but arguments happen and that comes about.
This has been a conflict brewing from the early days of the series anyway.

Isabelle did nothing wrong, there I've said it again.
Perhaps you Mock will recall I have now and not lump all together to suit an agenda.:joker: