ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Big brother’s Lewis f condemned by viewers for ‘vile’ rant at Isabella and akeem (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349333)

Elliot 12-10-2018 09:02 AM

Big brother’s Lewis f condemned by viewers for ‘vile’ rant at Isabella and akeem

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-bro...sabella-akeem/

Quote:

Big Brother viewers are questioning whether a line was crossed on Thurday’s show, where a row between Lewis f and Akeem seemed dangerously close to getting physical.

The explosive situation started innocently enough in a reprise of the classic Big Brother shock-suit task, where Akeem and Lewis were teamed with Cameron as Thinkers for the house. Unfortunately, they didn't do well and spent much of the day sniping at each other with petty insults.

The tension between Thinkers Lewis F, Cameron and Akeem throughout the task later boiled into a row in the hot tub, where Akeem accused Lewis F of trashing new housemate Hussain behind his back.

"Always thinking the world's against you," Akeem complained, with Lewis sniping: "Not the world! Just you, slagging me off behind my back!"

Lewis then got unexpectedly heated while brandishing a wine glass, shouting: "Shut up Akeem, you boring ******! Shut the ****** up!"

Suddenly the two were literally going head-to-head arguing, and when Isabella tried to play peacemaker, Lewis shouted her down to stay out of it and ended up rightfully angering her as well.

"You're not the queen or something are you?" Lewis F jabbed.

As the night wore on, Lewis F tried to make peace with Isabella, but ended up messing up his mea culpa when he again complained that she should have stayed out of his argument.

Meanwhile, Cameron had a go at Cian because the Irish farmer tried to get Akeem out of the hot tub in the heat of the argument, accusing him of intervening for more camera time.

Moments later, Lewis was in the Diary Room slating Cian too, accusing him of having "forced his feelings on Cameron" just before the teenager came out last week.

As a result of all of this, many viewers felt that Lewis and Cameron crossed a line, especially in the way Lewis spoke to Isabella

Niamh. 12-10-2018 09:05 AM

Yep, Lewis blew his chances there, had a good shot at winning too

Amy Jade 12-10-2018 09:08 AM

i feel like people are finally waking up!

HBB1508 12-10-2018 09:09 AM

Both Cameron and Lewis crossed the line imo it was very uncomfortable to watch and it made them look like raving idiots - the look of absolute hate on Lewis' face was awful - so his mask has finally dropped which can only be a good thing imo.

Niamh. 12-10-2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10280829)
i feel like people are finally waking up!

For me, there were some warning sign of his misogyny but I didn't want to judge him too hastily, I think last night pretty much confirmed it though. I mean he argued with Akeem but he really spoke down to Issy

Twosugars 12-10-2018 09:13 AM

Misogyny, yes, but also misanthropy. All this isolating himself and dismissing other people is out of frustration he doesn't get his way with others.

Niamh. 12-10-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10280839)
Misogyny, yes, but also misanthropy. All this isolating himself and dismissing other people is out of frustration he doesn't get his way with others.

Yeah, he only gets on with Cameron because he seems to be in awe of him and will listen to him and agree with him all the time

Twosugars 12-10-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10280841)
Yeah, he only gets on with Cameron because he seems to be in awe of him and will listen to him and agree with him all the time

Totally.

Kazanne 12-10-2018 09:36 AM

Hmmm, I notice how they missed out what Akeem said to Lewis to annoy him, but it is what it is, but the 'brandishing a glass about' again way over the top he was swilling it around with water and holding it in his hands and as for a vile rant,lol,he told her to keep out of it and shut up , what is vile about that? plus so what if she is a woman,aren't we all equal now? as for Cameron,I don't think people can blame Lewis for his behaviour as someone said earlier we are all responsible for our own actions.

Vanessa 12-10-2018 09:39 AM

It takes two people to argue. For me they're both in the wrong. And Cameron is his own man, he follows no one. Not even Lewis.

chuff me dizzy 12-10-2018 09:39 AM

How many viewers were involved ?

Niamh. 12-10-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10280871)
Hmmm, I notice how they missed out what Akeem said to Lewis to annoy him, but it is what it is, but the 'brandishing a glass about' again way over the top he was swilling it around with water and holding it in his hands and as for a vile rant,lol,he told her to keep out of it and shut up , what is vile about that? plus so what if she is a woman,aren't we all equal now? as for Cameron,I don't think people can blame Lewis for his behaviour as someone said earlier we are all responsible for our own actions.

The point is, he speaks differently to women than he does to men ergo not equal in his eyes

Elliot 12-10-2018 09:44 AM

Imo idk if we shouldn’t be blaming Lewis for Cameron since in this case he’s clearly using him due to Lewis being a total ego maniac, reinforcing the negativity. Cameron was never like this with tomasz.. it makes me wonder what cam would be like if his close friend in there was cian or Isabella

Lewis clearly is the sort of person to drag everyone down to his low level, make every day dramatic due to his own insanity,expect everyone to cater to him ect and have a tantrum if things don’t go his way

Niamh. 12-10-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10280889)
Imo idk if we shouldn’t be blaming Lewis for Cameron since in this case he’s clearly using him due to Lewis being a total ego maniac, reinforcing the negativity. Cameron was never like this with tomasz.. it makes me wonder what cam would be like if his close friend in there was cian or Isabella

Lewis clearly is the sort of person to drag everyone down to his low level, make every day dramatic due to his own insanity,expect everyone to cater to him ect and have a tantrum if things don’t go his way

Yeah exactly, hopefully he goes next week and we can see

Kazanne 12-10-2018 09:51 AM

Well he's been 'condemned' ,lets set up some gallows:hehe: much ado about nothing me thinks.

Twosugars 12-10-2018 10:01 AM

The gruesome twosome of Lewis and Cameron are finished. They can only dig themselves deeper, they can't help it. The tide has turned.

chuff me dizzy 12-10-2018 10:02 AM

How many obsessed threads ? Jesus

Amy Jade 12-10-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10280935)

Nobody forced you to click on any of them.

lewys 12-10-2018 10:06 AM

him and cameron are vile bullies, the way they treated akeem in that task was so uncomfortable to watch

Niamh. 12-10-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10280935)

I wouldn't say discussing the main event of last nights show on a BB forum was obsessed tbf

Kazanne 12-10-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewys (Post 10280945)
him and cameron are vile bullies, the way they treated akeem in that task was so uncomfortable to watch

Over the top again.:shrug:

Liam- 12-10-2018 10:13 AM

Vile rant? He told her to shut up and stop getting involved, I’ve seen people say worse things on here on a daily basis :laugh:

Kazanne 12-10-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10280960)
Vile rant? He told her to shut up and stop getting involved, I’ve seen people say worse things on here on a daily basis :laugh:

My point exactly,:clap1:

jaxie 12-10-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

I was actually mildy concerned at one point he was going to hit Akeem with the glass. He was waving it around in anger. It's not that over the top tbh.

I liked Cameron before but Lewis's influence has made Cameron drop like a stone in my opinion.

rusticgal 12-10-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Exactly Kazanne….if it was that bad surely BB would have called him to the DR and told him to calm down and then give him a warning.
Its incredible that this was a two way aggressive argument but its all Lewis's fault.