ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis nominated Isabella - wtf? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349581)

Epic. 15-10-2018 09:48 PM

Lewis nominated Isabella - wtf?

Talk about two faced, huh. And there were so many other choices he could've picked that he has an actual issue with; Cian, Akeem, Tomasz, even Sîan he's been more upset about than Isabella who's always expressed liking him. She has been nothing but friendly and lovely to him, or in extreme circumstances, tried to calm him down. Even after his fight with Akeem where she TOLD him she was trying to diffuse the argument, he STILL says in his nomination that she 'couldn't mind her own business'. Get out of your arse you self-pitying prick

montblanc 15-10-2018 09:50 PM

so many weird noms this season like :skull:

Rufus 15-10-2018 09:51 PM

Zoe nominating Cian was weirder.

BBDodge 15-10-2018 09:51 PM

He nominated the newbies, who he knows least about.

Surprised more of the others didn't.

Cherie 15-10-2018 10:03 PM

He hates women, he doesn’t even know when someone fancies him

Garfie 15-10-2018 10:06 PM

I think it's called delusional paranoia.

rionablue 15-10-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10287967)
Talk about two faced, huh. And there were so many other choices he could've picked that he has an actual issue with; Cian, Akeem, Tomasz, even Sîan he's been more upset about than Isabella who's always expressed liking him. She has been nothing but friendly and lovely to him, or in extreme circumstances, tried to calm him down. Even after his fight with Akeem where she TOLD him she was trying to diffuse the argument, he STILL says in his nomination that she 'couldn't mind her own business'. Get out of your arse you self-pitying prick

He doesnt trust her. She is more loyal to Hussaim. Good on Lewis

GoldHeart 15-10-2018 10:42 PM

While at the same time drooling all over her , he's a sleaze bag! and he enjoyed her complimenting him :crazy: .

Jack_ 15-10-2018 10:43 PM

There were lots of random noms tonight, I quite liked it tbh

joeysteele 15-10-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10288254)
He doesnt trust her. She is more loyal to Hussaim. Good on Lewis

I agree.

I don't know quite what to make of Isabella.

Elliot 15-10-2018 10:46 PM

I don’t because it’s heavily implying there’s stuff going on that isn’t being shown. Like the random Zoe Sian feud that was alluded to for like the entire series but we NEVER saw it until like a week ago maybe if Lewis wasn’t taking up all the airtime with his tired rants we’d be treated to some of this action

bitontheslide 15-10-2018 10:48 PM

Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her

poppsywoppsy 15-10-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10288287)
Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her

I disagree, she likes Lewis.

Lewis nominated her because of he thought she was scheming with Hussain.

Jack_ 15-10-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10288283)
I don’t because it’s heavily implying there’s stuff going on that isn’t being shown. Like the random Zoe Sian feud that was alluded to for like the entire series but we NEVER saw it until like a week ago maybe if Lewis wasn’t taking up all the airtime with his tired rants we’d be treated to some of this action

It's very difficult to allude to a housemate disliking another in the edit if they don't air their grievances often or have an argument about it

And besides Zoe is finally getting a storyline after a month but the forum now hates her because of it so who cares lol, not much point showing it

rusticgal 15-10-2018 10:53 PM

Because she plays around with Hussein who he doesn't like and has it in for him. He likes loyalty and sees this behaviour as being disloyal to him...also she gave Lewis indication that something went on in the coin distribution..but she couldn't say. Lewis being Lewis automatically becomes suspect...and then Akeem supported this.
I feel for Isabella because she likes Lewis and has had his back in there...she also went in the house with Hussein so they have a connection.
I like Lewis...but he may regret his suspicions when he comes out. I hope their chat tonight made him think twice.

rusticgal 15-10-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

She doesn't...she likes Lewis.

Robertocarlo 15-10-2018 10:58 PM

But what has Isabella got against Akeem? Not only has she taken his money and used that hated 'Girl Power' crap to justify it she's now gone and given him a nomination spouting camera time?! WTF!

Sorry, but I dislike Isabella and to use a Lewis phrase: 'She's a *****ing snake!

ConnorTheJudge 15-10-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

She just said tonight she fancies Lewis.

Vicky. 15-10-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 10288312)
But what has Isabella got against Akeem? Not only has she taken his money and used that hated 'Girl Power' crap to justify it she's now gone and given him a nomination spouting camera time?! WTF!

Someone else nominated him for the exact same reason, apparently he waits until a camera is on him then comes alive. Can't for the life of me remember who it was that said it though, but it seems to be an ongoing thing that a few have noticed.

GoldHeart 15-10-2018 11:16 PM

Lewis is a egomaniac crazy bitch that's why! , and he probably expects Isabella to kiss his arse and stay glued to him in the house and worship the floor he walks on :crazy:. His paranoia and jealousy of her friendship with Hussain is pathetic .