ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   cameron fans, get on that phone and evict lewis. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349614)

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:23 PM

cameron fans, get on that phone and evict lewis.

If you want cameron to win we must get rid of lewis so cameron and akeems friendship can grow.

he will be much better with akeem than he is with lewis.

ConnorTheJudge 16-10-2018 12:26 PM

NO!

Vanessa 16-10-2018 12:29 PM

No chance.

Cherie 16-10-2018 12:29 PM

yes this is what Cameron fans have to do, he is a totally different person without Lewis

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10288823)
yes this is what Cameron fans have to do, he is a totally different person without Lewis

very true.....him and akeem have started to have some great banter between them as swell....something lewis stifles in cameron.

rusticgal 16-10-2018 12:32 PM

NO...he wont be any different...in fact he will be worse.

Nancy. 16-10-2018 12:32 PM

Bugger off, Parmy. :joker:

rusticgal 16-10-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10288829)

..They are trying to fool us...but we are smarter than the average bear...:fist:

poppsywoppsy 16-10-2018 12:34 PM

Cameron doesn't like Akeem.

Why are you appealing to the few Cameron fans on here when they can't make a happeth of difference to the result.

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10288828)
NO...he wont be any different...in fact he will be worse.

he will be fun, less grumpy and less stifled with akeem as his bestie.

It will be a two way friendship and they will end up 1st and 2nd....if he stays with lewis it will be 5th at best.

bitontheslide 16-10-2018 12:35 PM

The same message goes out to all Akeem fans. Take out Lewis and Akeem has a very good chance to win

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10288834)
Cameron doesn't like Akeem.

Why are you appealing to the few Cameron fans on here when they can't make a happeth of difference to the result.

he has 30 odd in his fan club, thanks to me.

and cameron has been getting really close to akeem this past week, a very slow burning friendship that is getting stronger and stronger the more they open up to each other..

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10288829)

i will after lunchtime is over nancy..:wavey:

Elliot 16-10-2018 12:39 PM

In all fairness idk if this post is series but I kinda agree. Lewis and cam bring out the very worst of eachother. One of the most unhealthy friendships on big brother. Do them both a favour and separate them

rusticgal 16-10-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10288835)
he will be fun, less grumpy and less stifled with akeem as his bestie.

It will be a two way friendship and they will end up 1st and 2nd....if he stays with lewis it will be 5th at best.

He wont have Akeem as his bestie..come on. He will turn to Tomasz and Cian before Akeem.
..and he will be worse because he will be gutted Lewis has gone and will want revenge...

Cherie 16-10-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10288847)
In all fairness idk if this post is series but I kinda agree. Lewis and cam bring out the very worst of eachother. One of the most unhealthy friendships on big brother. Do them both a favour and separate them

It is unhealthy, its funny that LF says Isabella feeds Hussein but he is feeding Cameron and ramping up the paranoia, Cameron is better off with Tomasz

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10288848)
He wont have Akeem as his bestie..come on. He will turn to Tomasz and Cian before Akeem.
..and he will be worse because he will be gutted Lewis has gone and will want revenge...

I dont see it that way at all......cian is so far out the picture hes on the next page these days down to his pathetic camera hogging...cameron dont like that and basically told cian he sees him differently now.

he will of course stick with tomasz, and those two wont turn on eachother as cameron is very loyal...but akeems the one i think he will end up closest to after all this......IF....lewis is evicted this week..

so pick up the bloody phone and evict the loudmouthed coward.

Niamh. 16-10-2018 12:47 PM

It's actually true though, i think cameron would be much more positive and likeable without Lewis dragging him down with his constant negativity

parmnion 16-10-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10288868)
It's actually true though, i think cameron would be much more positive and likeable without Lewis dragging him down with his constant negativity

no need to sound so surprised about it.:fist::fist:

Garfie 16-10-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10288855)
I dont see it that way at all......cian is so far out the picture hes on the next page these days down to his pathetic camera hogging...cameron dont like that and basically told cian he sees him differently now.

he will of course stick with tomasz, and those two wont turn on eachother as cameron is very loyal...but akeems the one i think he will end up closest to after all this......IF....lewis is evicted this week..

Parmy, you should be a politician. I love your spin! :laugh:

(Although, you've got my vote, as I actually agree with you!)

Niamh. 16-10-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10288874)

I'm not surprised, I agree with you :laugh:

Cherie 16-10-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10288874)

we are shocked at your insight :fan:

rusticgal 16-10-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

NO...:tongue:...:hmph:

rusticgal 16-10-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

You are probably right...but I prefer Lewis over Cameron anyway.

Kazanne 16-10-2018 12:58 PM

If Lewis goes I will be supporting Cameron,until then I support Lewis.