ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Zoe and Sian (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349642)

lewys 16-10-2018 05:43 PM

Zoe and Sian

what is this jealous womans issue !!!!! why does she hate our beautiful funny normal lass ! WHY would sian put lewis up, zoesaying it's sian made no sense and she just wanted the house to turn against ha, grow up woman !!

Cherie 16-10-2018 05:45 PM

There is a new clip on FB with Zoe telling Isabella that Sian had the mystery box, she could see it in her face when it was announced who was up...much the same as she is always playing up the cameras while staring into space :hee:

rusticgal 16-10-2018 06:12 PM

I don't get it...

Don't get me wrong I don't rate Sian..but I don't get the Zoe hate for her. We have seen nothing..

I can only think that Sian does a lot of cooking and housekeeping..not that we have seen it but it's been implied by Sian. Perhaps that makes Zoe feel inadequate as the more motherly figure in there. Maybe Sian has implied she wants to win for her and her child like Zoe..and Zoe feels she deserves it more as her son is autistic..
I don't know?...I'm just guessing and clutching at straws.

Jordan. 16-10-2018 06:44 PM

Screaming at this

https://i.imgur.com/HKXUTCv.gif

Matthew. 16-10-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10289615)

omg her face :skull:

Cherie 16-10-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

I remember laughing at this at the time :laugh: this was when Kay went I think

montblanc 16-10-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Cherie 16-10-2018 07:13 PM

Zoe and Cian both covering their non tears :hee:

reece(: 16-10-2018 07:13 PM

Miss Zoe can go

Amy Jade 16-10-2018 07:20 PM

Zoe is obsessed with Sian. She's tried to turn everyone against her and when she explains it she says some things Sian does annoys her but never explains or anything.

I think she just hates how confident and dry Sian is.

Niamh. 16-10-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10289699)
Zoe is obsessed with Sian. She's tried to turn everyone against her and when she explains it she says some things Sian does annoys her but never explains or anything.

I have a theory that her turning on Cian has less to do with Issy and more to do with Sian, we don't see much in the hls but often when they're sitting in the group or in the background Cian and Sian are talking or sitting with eachother

Amy Jade 16-10-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10289726)
I have a theory that her turning on Cian has less to do with Issy and more to do with Sian, we don't see much in the hls but often when they're sitting in the group or in the background Cian and Sian are talking or sitting with eachother

It's probably a mix of that and her insecurities. He's done nothing wrong to her and she's seriously out to get him it's shown her right up though so it's not all bad

Pro Sniper 17-10-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10289616)
omg her face :skull:

A face that says: look at the state of you, you pathetic loser. Fake crying like a desperate freak.

If this was on the outside.. Sian would've called her a fake pig(and prolly slapped her as well) but because she's playing her own pathetic "please like me, public" game, she's having to hold back from scolding others for their desperate acts.

LaLaLand 17-10-2018 01:24 AM

BB should somehow, someway as part of a task or punishment, air Zoe's constant comments about Sian.

Ammi 17-10-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10289699)

...and maybe how popular Sian is in the house as well..?...Sian is more the ‘everyone’s gal’ type personality, just a naturally popular person...which Zoe definately doesn’t feel she is...I noticed in eviction night last week, how Sian was helping others with their hair and makeup etc...she’s very valued in the house on different levels I think...and Zoe has said a few times...ughhhhhh, I have no interest in hair and make up, type stuff..not a girlie girl...but so many housemates are valueing highly a girlie girl in Sian...obviously that’s because that’s not all she is but it’s what Zoe seems to judge her on...