ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Cameron thinks sian is the one with the mystery box (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349706)

Elliot 17-10-2018 10:11 AM

Cameron thinks sian is the one with the mystery box

Our lovely warm hearted girl Zoe planting seeds in his head

Niamh. 17-10-2018 10:13 AM

Yeah poor old Cameron is incapable of thinking for himself

BBDodge 17-10-2018 10:16 AM

Not the brightest, our moody teen.

jaxie 17-10-2018 10:16 AM

What an idiot. There has been no real sign of outward animosity towards Lewis from Sian, or any major fights or arguments. It's picking someone to blame right out of the bitterness and jealousy in Zoe's head.

bitontheslide 17-10-2018 10:21 AM

i guess this is why it's a good show, plant a seed in someones mind about someone you don't like and watch it flourish .... particularly if you know they are paranoid to begin with

If you analyse it Zoe is playing a fantastic game, because she doesn't deal with things head on, she gets others to do it for her

Cant say i like her for it though

Niamh. 17-10-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10290996)
i guess this is why it's a good show, plant a seed in someones mind about someone you don't like and watch it flourish .... particularly if you know they are paranoid to begin with

If you analyse it Zoe is playing a fantastic game, because she doesn't deal with things head on, she gets others to do it for her

Yeah true and you'd never suspect her either if you were in there

Garfie 17-10-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

It's a great strategy if she is playing a game, and this is an interesting theory. I wonder......?

jaxie 17-10-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

I don't think it's an intentional strategy though, I could like her more if it was, as I have no problem playing the game but I think her motives are a lot more personal.

Cherie 17-10-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10291001)
I don't think it's an intentional strategy though, I could like her more if it was, as I have no problem playing the game but I think her motives are a lot more personal.

I agree

Akeem though :clap1:

chuff me dizzy 17-10-2018 10:28 AM

Zoe has got into his and Camerons head

Jordan. 17-10-2018 10:30 AM

"No I KNOW who it is"

Shut up clueless ****

Garfie 17-10-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Yes, I'd feel exactly the same.

I'm just remembering what another poster said about housemates having been chosen this year for their willingness to play the game though.

It will be interesting to see what she says when she's evicted.

Niamh. 17-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Yeah and it might get her to the final but it won't win the show for her

bitontheslide 17-10-2018 10:44 AM

Zoe or Cameron could go up to Sian and ask her directly ... but they wont