ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Is Lewis a sociopath? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349926)

Elliot 19-10-2018 10:12 AM

Is Lewis a sociopath?

A word I’ve seen floating around for him. Him giggling watching his friend bury herself at a situation he created kinda gave me them vibes. He seems really bad at sympathy as long as he can’t milk it for himself, along with the selfish rulebreaking while smiling at the cameras that the entire house won’t get to eat.

bitontheslide 19-10-2018 10:18 AM

Indicators of a sociopath:

Symptom: Lack of empathy
Symptom: Difficult relationships
Symptom: Manipulativeness
Symptom: Deceitfulness
Symptom: Callousness
Symptom: Hostility
Symptom: Irresponsibility
Symptom: Impulsivity
Symptom: Risky behavior

I think Lewis scores pretty highly on all of them with the exception of deceitfulness

He also is delusional and suffers from paranoia ... so he has quite the bag

Liam- 19-10-2018 10:27 AM

No

Alf 19-10-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10296396)
Indicators of a sociopath:

Symptom: Lack of empathy
Symptom: Difficult relationships
Symptom: Manipulativeness
Symptom: Deceitfulness
Symptom: Callousness
Symptom: Hostility
Symptom: Irresponsibility
Symptom: Impulsivity
Symptom: Risky behavior

I think Lewis scores pretty highly on all of them with the exception of deceitfulness

He also is delusional and suffers from paranoia ... so he has quite the bag

Sounds like he'd make an interesting Big Brother housemate.

rusticgal 19-10-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10296388)
A word I’ve seen floating around for him. Him giggling watching his friend bury herself at a situation he created kinda gave me them vibes. He seems really bad at sympathy as long as he can’t milk it for himself, along with the selfish rulebreaking while smiling at the cameras that the entire house won’t get to eat.

ok...:joker:

Twosugars 19-10-2018 10:33 AM

he does have the makings of a psycho
feel sorry for his future partners
imagine disagreeing with him at home, he'd make your life a misery at best, and land you in A&E at worst

rusticgal 19-10-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10296412)

:thumbs:...he sure does :laugh:

hijaxers 19-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10296388)

Absolutely not

Hussein is probably gonna loose them the luxury budget by revealing he had the box, bloody lunatic !

Niamh. 19-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10296412)

Well there's no denying that :laugh: Doesn't make him a likeable one though (to me anyway)

Alf 19-10-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296428)
Well there's no denying that :laugh: Doesn't make him a likeable one though (to me anyway)

He doesn't have to win the show, but we still have a few weeks of viewing left, so I ask myself the question, who do I want to watch for the next couple of weeks, Lewis or Hussain? Lewis wins that contest hands down.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10296442)
He doesn't have to win the show, but we still have a few weeks of viewing left, so I ask myself the question, who do I want to watch for the next couple of weeks, Lewis or Hussain? Lewis wins that contest hands down.

I mean, i agree he's been a great HM but I would like to see a change in dynamics with him leaving too, it's getting a bit samey now. Either way in the first eviction tonight Hussain will go, I would be really really shocked if he didn't

Alf 19-10-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10296449)
I mean, i agree he's been a great HM but I would like to see a change in dynamics with him leaving too, it's getting a bit samey now. Either way in the first eviction tonight Hussain will go, I would be really really shocked if he didn't

Well that's why I'm on the campaign trail for Lewis. He's not my kind of person too, but he's been a bloody good housemate for any series, and for people to campaign for him to be evicted over Hussain is just not right and I have to challenge that.

Niamh. 19-10-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10296461)
Well that's why I'm on the campaign trail for Lewis. He's not my kind of person too, but he's been a bloody good housemate for any series, and for people to campaign for him to be evicted over Hussain is just not right and I have to challenge that.

He won't be, no way after last nights show

Chero 19-10-2018 11:17 AM

No, I don't think he's even remotely close. If you want to see what a real sociopath is, look at Donald Trump. He's clearly a sociopath. Real sociopaths lie all the time.

Ammi 19-10-2018 11:39 AM

...he’s a selfopath...all paths lead to himself...

Niamh. 19-10-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10296538)
...he’s a selfopath...all paths lead to himself...

Ammi inviting words like Lewis wishes he could :flutter:

joeysteele 19-10-2018 11:55 AM

Rarely read such tripe as to being a sociopath.
No.

He's showed loads of empathy when needed to Cameron.

He's complex and has issues, which he himself admits anyway.

Whatever however happens this weekend, if he stays or goes.
He is the housemate who will be most remembered over all this series to now.

He's one of the best and most entertaining housemates on any series.

BENDERBOY 19-10-2018 11:59 AM

Not at all, he's made this series, if he somehow leaves tonight the show is dead, even the producers know that.

reece(: 19-10-2018 12:02 PM

Evidently, the receipts are there.

Ammi 19-10-2018 12:03 PM

...he admits he has issues but never apologises for the behaviour of those issues....but will be quick to judge and intolerant of the issues of others...

Niamh. 19-10-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10296580)
...he admits he has issues but never apologises for the behaviour of those issues....but will be quick to judge and intolerant of the issues of others...

Yes for example, interrogating Issy on whether she'd said stuff about him behind his back........all the while knowing that he himself had spoke about her worse

Withano 19-10-2018 01:46 PM

My first ever infraction was for making this thread about that BB14 Callum bloke :lovedup:

Withano 19-10-2018 01:47 PM

Oh no, I asked if he was a cannibal

Withano 19-10-2018 01:47 PM

No, shane dawson, he’s not a sociopath

Niamh. 19-10-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10296707)
My first ever infraction was for making this thread about that BB14 Callum bloke :lovedup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10296709)
Oh no, I asked if he was a cannibal

:laugh2:

Easy to confuse a sociopath with a cannibal tbf