ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis was right calling out BB on planting seeds in housemates minds (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350515)

pontyboi 23-10-2018 10:35 PM

Lewis was right calling out BB on planting seeds in housemates minds

Ive noticed it recently BB has been leading conversations in the diary room and its blatant manipulation to get the housemates paranoid or to spill some gossip on a specific person.

I know BB has always been manipulated but lately the housemates chats in the diary room are more like a fake interview and the editors aren't even editing it out.

Cameron also telling the housemates BB had basically asked him if Lewis was jealous about his and Akeems friendship was another pathetic attempt from BB to cause maipulated drama.

BB are supposed to be impartial and the voice of authority not act like little girls in a school yard loving petty gossip.

Vanessa 23-10-2018 10:36 PM

Yes, i agree.

montblanc 23-10-2018 10:37 PM

are we surprised? they’re the same ones manipulating evictions to save one person

they don’t take this show seriously at all

smudgie 23-10-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10308095)
Ive noticed it recently BB has been leading conversations in the diary room and its blatant manipulation to get the housemates paranoid or to spill some gossip on a specific person.

I know BB has always been manipulated but lately the housemates chats in the diary room are more like a fake interview and the editors aren't even editing it out.

Cameron also telling the housemates BB had basically asked him if Lewis was jealous about his and Akeems friendship was another pathetic attempt from BB to cause maipulated drama.

BB are supposed to be impartial and the voice of authority not act like little girls in a school yard loving petty gossip.

Yes, I noticed this, I actually wondered why Cameron felt the need to bring it up as well.

pontyboi 23-10-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10308105)
are we surprised? they’re the same ones manipulating evictions to save one person

they don’t take this show seriously at all

Not surprised at the manipulation but I am a little surprised they are airing it when its so blatant.

Also thought ide just post a thread before everyone starts banging on about Lewis being paranoid at BB.

montblanc 23-10-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10308114)
Not surprised at the manipulation but I am a little surprised they are airing it when its so blatant.

Also thought ide just post a thread before everyone starts banging on about Lewis being paranoid at BB.

it’s like they aren’t even TRYING to hide the manipulation at this point

Alf 23-10-2018 10:44 PM

What's the theme of this series called? is it mind games, or did I Imagine that?

joeysteele 23-10-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10308107)
Yes, I noticed this, I actually wondered why Cameron felt the need to bring it up as well.

Because I believe he was asked what BB had been talking to him about.
So Cameron said, about was Lewis jealous of his friendship with Akeem.

I seriously think Cameron thinks Lewis is just joking.
I can get why Lewis is upset, after Akeem sucked up to Hussain.

I agree with all on bbbots, yes, Lewis helped Cameron to come out.
That was to help him feel more free, so Cameron is doing nothing wrong in exploring other friendships now with new confidence.

They'll sort it out, the underlying bond between Lewis and Cameron is too strong.

smudgie 23-10-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10308142)

That was to help him feel more free, so Cameron is doing nothing wrong in exploring other friendships now with new confidence.

They'll sort it out, the underlying bond between Lewis and Cameron is too strong.

Yes, the best friendship in there Joey.

BBDodge 23-10-2018 11:03 PM

BB have clearly given up on the housemates generating their own drama and are forcing it, hence the whole shackles thing which made up half the show.

The suggestian box was designed to create false conflict too.

Cherie 23-10-2018 11:11 PM

BB couldn’t ask Cameron about it if it weren’t happening though

Swan 23-10-2018 11:24 PM

Yeah, there is a conspiracy against Lewis, even though other hm's don't seem to have half the problems he does. And also, Big Brother has never played mind games ever, never manipulated hm's in a certain way to cause drama. Lewis was right, Big Brother is against him and only him. Every one is fine, no one is as hard done by as Lewis.

rusticgal 23-10-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10308142)

It really is a brotherly relationship...right down to the point where they niggle each other.

joeysteele 23-10-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10308272)
It really is a brotherly relationship...right down to the point where they niggle each other.

Absolutely.
It was rather amusing watching their exchanges.

I love the relationship they have, even when it has s period of niggles going on.

BBDodge 23-10-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10308218)
BB couldn’t ask Cameron about it if it weren’t happening though

But they may then ask Cameron: "How is your friendship with Akeem affecting your relationship with Lewis".

In the HL show BB's questions are edited out so all we see is Cameron's response:

"I don't think Lewis is jealous. I don't think I'm spending loads more time with Akeem but at the end of the day Lewis can get a bit paranoid..."

So the idea about jealousy has been stimulated by BB's questioning, to what extent we are not allowed to see.

Mystic Mock 23-10-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

BB seriously asked Cameron this question?:umm2:

BBDodge 24-10-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10308341)
BB seriously asked Cameron this question?:umm2:

From the way Cameron was shown answering "I don't think Lewis is jealous" it sounded like a response to exactly that question. The way he stressed the words suggested he was repeating the J word.

Mystic Mock 24-10-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 10308362)
From the way Cameron was shown answering "I don't think Lewis is jealous" it sounded like a response to exactly that question. The way he stressed the words suggested he was repeating the J word.

No wonder BB is getting cancelled.

poppsywoppsy 24-10-2018 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10308414)
No wonder BB is getting cancelled.

It was cancelled long before either of these comments were made.

Mystic Mock 24-10-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10308452)
It was cancelled long before either of these comments were made.

I meant that doing things like that in other years is the reason why the show is getting cancelled.

Their obsession to turn the Show into EastEnders has killed the show off with it's forced "Drama."

GoldHeart 24-10-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10308473)
I meant that doing things like that in other years is the reason why the show is getting cancelled.

Their obsession to turn the Show into EastEnders has killed the show off with it's forced "Drama."

I'm glad C5 are washing their hands of it :joker: , the whole show is a complete mess ! .

And if another channel picks it up it will just be yet again flogging another dead horse :bored: .

poppsywoppsy 24-10-2018 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10308476)
I'm glad C5 are washing their hands of it :joker: , the whole show is a complete mess ! .

And if another channel picks it up it will just be yet again flogging another dead horse :bored: .

Never say never, we all say that at one time or another, I've tried, it didn't work:laugh:

Mystic Mock 24-10-2018 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10308476)

I'm hoping that if another channel picks it up that they actually put up an online subscription based Live Feed for the show so that it stops the show from spoonfeeding us one or two Housemates to think are "entertaining" whilst nobody else gets shown very much.

Plus Live Feed is what makes Big Brother the programme it was on the Ch4 days, and the highlights ratings were a lot better when Live Feed was around, if they brought that back and the new channel promoted it well I could see BB easily getting 2 million viewers.

Robodog 24-10-2018 11:24 AM

When Lewis confronted BB in the DR about it, they said:

"Big Brother never interferes with HMs relationships"

!!!

TOTAL BS

How many tasks have we seen over the years where BB asks "guess who said this about you" etc etc - deliberately stirring the pot.

BB is (and always was) the biggest stirrer in that house

chuff me dizzy 24-10-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

I went off Cameron a lot when he did this ,he wants to remember who was there for him and who's his only true friend in there