ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Time to sack off Willis and Clark. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350580)

Beastie 24-10-2018 07:03 PM

Time to sack off Willis and Clark.

If a new TV channel or Netflix takes over Big Brother I want new presenters please. I do like Emma and Rylan but they seem tiresome on BB now. Time to hand over the reigns to someone else!

Elliot 24-10-2018 07:04 PM

I hope rylan is nowhere near wherever big brother ends up. A new presenter would be nice to. Laura carter or Isabella warburton please!

Liam- 24-10-2018 07:04 PM

Mrs Emma Willis is a legend, Rylan can **** off though

BBUK-Fan 24-10-2018 07:10 PM

You must be a moron by the fact you want 2 of the best parts about the show gone.

Elliot 24-10-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 10309945)
You must be a moron by the fact you want 2 of the best parts about the show gone.

I’ll give you Emma but rylan literally ruins bots and makes it about his ****** self absorbed self when it should be about the show

Liam- 24-10-2018 07:22 PM

I love Rylan as a character, but he’s such a bad presenter, especially on bots, he’s constantly making everything about himself, his jokes aren’t funny, the unscripted ones included and he can’t help himself but be bias towards a certain housemate every series, bots isn’t meant to be high class television, but let’s try and not turn it into more of a joke than it needs to be, Big Mouth is rolling in its grave.

Withano 24-10-2018 07:28 PM

Netflix wont take rylan lol. They have common sense and stuff.

Shaun 24-10-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10309955)
I love Rulan as a character, but he’s such a bad presenter, especially on bots, he’s constantly making everything about himself, his jokes aren’t funny, the unscripted ones included and he can’t help himself but be bias towards a certain housemate every series, bots isn’t meant to be high class television, but let’s try and not turn it into more of a joke than it needs to be, Big Mouth is rolling in its grave.

Agree fully really. I do like Rylan but he's more suited to a gameshow or his own chat show than something like an actual entertainment show.

poppsywoppsy 24-10-2018 07:44 PM

I detest Rylan and have not watched BOTS for a couple of weeks which is unheard of for me.

I bet he won't take responsibility for messing it up, it's too much him and his pathetic skits which increase by the series. The same audience day after day with those screeching women is dire.

Rylan will say it's the late night which is responsible for poor viewing figure but Rylan, it's not that what has spoiled this programme ITS YOU!!!!!:fist::fist:

Black Dagger 24-10-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10309960)
Netflix wont take rylan lol. They have common sense and stuff.

Ok

BENDERBOY 24-10-2018 07:56 PM

The great thing about flinging all of these insults upon Rylan and all of them well deserved is the knowledge that he's definitely reading them all.

pontyboi 24-10-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDERBOY (Post 10310006)
The great thing about flinging all of these insults upon Rylan and all of them well deserved is the knowledge that he's definitely reading them all.

HAHA! This is so true :joker: