ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F fake kicking off with Akeem (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350704)

Cherie 26-10-2018 08:47 AM

fake kicking off with Akeem

It came a bit too easily to him didn't it :fan: a big fake? and he goes on about Cian looking for airtime :hehe:

smudgie 26-10-2018 09:16 AM

It was a success, the cons got the job in hand done.
Fantastic task all round.

Vanessa 26-10-2018 09:20 AM

It looked so good i first thought they were fighting for real :laugh:

Jules82 26-10-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10313398)
It came a bit too easily to him didn't it :fan: a big fake? and he goes on about Cian looking for airtime :hehe:

Come on they all had great airtime, we all have our dislikes but this task was made for all of them and they ALL did well. Fair dos. It was also very easy for Akeem. Who had the puzzle piece?

Niamh. 26-10-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10313436)
It looked so good i first thought they were fighting for real :laugh:

I think this was the whole point of the thread Vanessa......

Vanessa 26-10-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10313443)
I think this was the whole point of the thread Vanessa......

My nephew thought it was staged, but I was fooled :joker:

Jules82 26-10-2018 09:26 AM

It wouldnt do for BB not to stir the pot, they do not like tame and lame, they like aggression and possession...

joeysteele 26-10-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10313441)
Come on they all had great airtime, we all have our dislikes but this task was made for all of them and they ALL did well. Fair dos. It was also very easy for Akeem. Who had the puzzle piece?

Exactly.

If something does come easily to do as to anything, and it's then required to be done.
They are the best to undertake that part if the task.

I think a good number would have been fooled into thinking it was real.

They did really well, all of them, in a great task and highlights.
Credit where credit is due.

Cherie 26-10-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10313430)

how many more times have his kick offs been fake and looking for airtime is my point

poppsywoppsy 26-10-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10313463)
how many more times have his kick offs been fake and looking for airtime is my point

If that is the case, hasn't it been the same for most of the other housemates too and not on single occasions either.

Cameron's coming out
Akeems camera watching and so many other times acting he was the good guy
Sians showmance with Isaac
Hussains attacking Lewis constantly
Thomasz affectations and constant perving
Kay's running out the door
Anamelia Talia cringe moments.
Kennys rants and flare ups

I could go on but it's not just Lewis.

parmnion 26-10-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10313430)

It was a good task but Sian heard dodgy Dave, Cameron gave the keys away cause he knew they had a secret task within the task.

So you can't give any credit to the prisoners for getting the job done in my opinion of course.

Plenty credit to them for a good nights entertainment though...

Cherie 26-10-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10313618)
If that is the case, hasn't it been the same for most of the other housemates too and not on single occasions either.

Cameron's coming out

When did Sian have a showmance with Isacc? apart from lying on him in the smoking area, were they ever in bed together? If they had a showmance then Isabella and Lewis definitely did :fan:

all the above have been brought up as hms looking for airtime so if its good for them its good for St Lewis as well

rusticgal 26-10-2018 11:39 AM

If they didn't give us airtime...it would be a dull show.

Akeem pretty much screwed up the task last night for his desperation for airtime....

Akeems argumentative side also came quite natural otherwise they wouldn't have done it if it had been someone acting out of character..the plot wouldn't have worked.
In fact Lewis didn't want to do it...and he showed his shaky hand in the DR.

...and yes Sian did cuddle up to Isaac in bed...thank god he got evicted because that had showmance written all over it.

Cherie 26-10-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10313652)
If they didn't give us airtime...it would be a dull show.

Akeem pretty much screwed up the task last night for his desperation for airtime....

Akeems argumentative side also came quite natural otherwise they wouldn't have done it if it had been someone acting out of character..the plot wouldn't have worked.
In fact Lewis didn't want to do it...and he showed his shaky hand in the DR.

...and yes Sian did cuddle up to Isaac in bed...thank god he got evicted because that had showmance written all over it.

she may have laid on the bed with him, did she spend the night? nope that was Isabella and Lewis thank heavens she was evicted

rusticgal 26-10-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10313673)
she may have laid on the bed with him, did she spend the night? nope that was Isabella and Lewis thank heavens she was evicted

I was just pointing out Cherie that she did sleep on the bed with him as you seemed to have missed it.

As for Isabella...Lewis wouldn't have gone there with the showmance stuff anyway and she wouldn't have done Lewis any favours. So Im glad shes gone too,

poppsywoppsy 26-10-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10313673)

Why? They didn't do anything because BB would have played it over and over again, they wouldn't have missed that.

Showmances are their forte. Anyway, what if they had?

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10313618)

Cameron's coming out

What some do not seem to realise, as I have said is, they all get camera time when they think anyone is kicking off. Sometimes their reactions are better than the act itself. Same goes for the viewers, everyone is included. Now stop it Lewis behave, nah.....have fun the same as the others...:laugh::laugh:

Vanessa 26-10-2018 12:13 PM

Lewis is way too wary to get into a showmance. Yes, he would maybe cuddle with someone. But i think that's just a mutual comfort thing.

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10313633)
When did Sian have a showmance with Isacc? apart from lying on him in the smoking area, were they ever in bed together? If they had a showmance then Isabella and Lewis definitely did :fan:

all the above have been brought up as hms looking for airtime so if its good for them its good for St Lewis as well

Fair as fair, noone is denying, we love to see them all as it brings out their so called imperfections and proves that not one of them is perfect. They are all seeking airtime and they all want to win. I to am glad that there havent been any showmances, they are generally so cheap and yuck. I do like to see a good romance though but not in the house.:wavey:

jaxie 26-10-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah I thought that too.

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10313631)
It was a good task but Sian heard dodgy Dave, Cameron gave the keys away cause he knew they had a secret task within the task.

So you can't give any credit to the prisoners for getting the job done in my opinion of course.

Plenty credit to them for a good nights entertainment though...

Ah but have they passed the task, that is the question. Lewis because he felt sorry for Cameron who didnt seem to know which way to turn, unveiled the screen. Now did he go back to the others and tell them. I loved the way Lewis said "you are working for us now" mmmm a "crooked" warden, bless his cotton sox. If they havent I am sure the others will be mad at Lewis, naturally they may all deem themselves as perfect. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

How long is a piece of string, have we counted any of their explosions and looking at the screen, I certainly havent so I cannot tell you about Lewis neither.....I am sure none of us can, we just know it happens to all of them.

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10313707)
Yeah I thought that too.

Start counting but make sure you count the others as well :joker::joker::laugh::laugh::laugh: Fair as fair....

jaxie 26-10-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules82 (Post 10313719)
Start counting but make sure you count the others as well :joker::joker::laugh::laugh::laugh: Fair as fair....

We aren't talking about the others we are taking about Lewis fakery.

When I think others are being fake I'll speak about that too, I don't need to be coached, thanks.

Jules82 26-10-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10313728)
We aren't talking about the others we are taking about Lewis fakery.

When I think others are being fake I'll speak about that too, I don't need to be coached, thanks.

Thats fine but I am looking out for Lewis and I say that the others are as bad so why even discuss it? I thought this was a fun forum? Sorry....