ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   Lewis F Lewis Theory (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350892)

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 05:47 PM

Lewis Theory

see alot mentioned about religion, concentration camps, homophobia BUT i think maybe lewis made a threat about someone.. probably akeem. ties in since his twitter family are saying it was racist, religion etc.... maybe he just said something as simple as il punch him next time. think BB wanted him out anyway but thats my take on it.

Cherie 28-10-2018 05:48 PM

why on earth would they want this money spinner out a week before the final :laugh:

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 05:50 PM

just a feeling i have BB didnt like him much

reece(: 28-10-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldShagBuilt (Post 10319317)

Production loved him, it was C5 that intervened

Cherie 28-10-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldShagBuilt (Post 10319317)

if they didn't like him they could have left him on the cutting room floor or offered half the cash to someone else like they did with Aaron

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 05:52 PM

yeah so i hear aswell but i always just had a strange feeling they were out to get him lol especially the shackles punishment hahaha.

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 05:53 PM

i dont think he had a chance of winning....and i am lewis all the way loved him in there. but cameron is a clear winner... hell i think maybe even akeem stands a chance lately

BBDodge 28-10-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10319319)
Production loved him, it was C5 that intervened

Quite. After the Shipa incident Ofcom insisted that a representative of the broadcaster be present on site to report activity.

It was a C5 snitch that reported back to his boss (which ultimately would be Ben Frow, who hates BB).

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 06:02 PM

no one else think he may have made a threat then lol, iv not seen it mentioned yet but seems obvious suggestion

susie q 28-10-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldShagBuilt (Post 10319343)
no one else think he may have made a threat then lol, iv not seen it mentioned yet but seems obvious suggestion

Ive been wondering if it was something to do with Akeem, being asked to arrange the party for Cameron & Cian as part of his task. I wonder if he got jealous for not being in control of the arrangements for Cameron at least. Cian he wouldnt have been bothered about, but would have put up with it to be in control. Only speculation of course, we will have to wait and see what gets shown tonight.:shrug:

co0ol 28-10-2018 06:51 PM

Well, we can rule out Lewis calling Akeem the p-word based on this Mirror article:
Quote:

One fan suggested that Lewis had called fellow housemate Akeem a "p**i", which a Channel 5 spokesperson confirmed to Mirror TV was "categorically not true".

Jules82 28-10-2018 07:14 PM

I personally dont think it was to do with Akeem as such, he looked puzzled....

ThriceShy 28-10-2018 07:49 PM

I don't think threats are his style.

I reckon he perhaps suggested that the holocaust didn't quite happen as people believe it did. I think it is the kind of controversy he would go for.

bitontheslide 28-10-2018 07:54 PM

given the preview of tonights show, i'm 90% sure Brooke complained about something he said and that's why he is gone.

ThriceShy 28-10-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10319743)
given the preview of tonights show, i'm 90% sure Brooke complained about something he said and that's why he is gone.

****ing awful if true.

co0ol 28-10-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10319743)

In the preview where BB first told them and I think it was Cian who went to hug her, it did look like she was the one who said something.

But in the other clip of them comforting Cameron, it doesn't seem that way when she goes "we all lost them too".

:shrug:

OldShagBuilt 28-10-2018 08:19 PM

yeah brooke didnt look shocked at all, but even if he did deny the Holocaust thats his personal opinion it shouldnt be enough to be booted out. lots of people doubt it and many more doubt the figures are accurate. they arent saying it was ok or a good thing to happen. if bb had a prob with it then dont air it but you dont remove someone for that.

GoldHeart 28-10-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldShagBuilt (Post 10319891)
yeah brooke didnt look shocked at all, but even if he did deny the Holocaust thats his personal opinion it shouldnt be enough to be booted out. lots of people doubt it and many more doubt the figures are accurate. they arent saying it was ok or a good thing to happen. if bb had a prob with it then dont air it but you dont remove someone for that.

But we don't know if he really said that .
If he denied the Holocaust then he's brainless ! , All the evidence is there about all the suffering of Jewish people :nono: .

I hate BB for not showing us , people will just continue to speculate and stay confused by the whole thing :bored: .

rusticgal 29-10-2018 01:16 AM

I don't think anyone complained. I think he said something that Brooke thought he would get in trouble for as she said she "knew it" referring to his expulsion.
IMO...just show it and let us judge him by it. Now it's just speculation..pathetic.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 01:27 AM

The show needs to die ! and never be resurrected ! . I'm sick of them hiding important stuff from us . They treat us like dummies :facepalm::oh: