ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   I'm convinced a complaint from Brooke got Lewis ejected (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350932)

ThriceShy 29-10-2018 04:13 AM

I'm convinced a complaint from Brooke got Lewis ejected

I'm not just basing this on her reaction to the ejection

At the beginning of last nights highlights, we saw Cameron tell Lewis "I don't see any reason why you can't win.". Now this took place the morning after the offensive incident so clearly Cameron didn't think it was anything major.

It is almost as if BB put this conversation in as a hint that Cameron wasn't bothered but Brooke was.

Shaun 29-10-2018 04:15 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/adf8...itemid=8335304

*picks up phone to vote for Brooke*

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 10321094)

At the beginning of last nights highlights, we saw Cameron tell Lewis "I don't see any reason why you can't win.". Now this took place the morning after the offensive incident so clearly Cameron didn't think it was anything major.

It is almost as if BB put this conversation in as a hint that Cameron wasn't bothered but Brooke was.

Cameron was always supporting Lewis , plus we don't know what else was said.

Brooke 100% knew he'd get removed , i'm still not sure anyone complained. BB see's everything . Brooke's reaction was "i thought it might be that" . Again we're still left speculating :sleep: . So again it must of been something bad to do with a minority .

Cherie 29-10-2018 06:44 AM

Yes I think so too get Brooke out in Friday

Patricia4 29-10-2018 07:57 AM

I agree with you ThriceShy

Yaki da 29-10-2018 07:58 AM

I don't believe she complained. I do think that she was probably the one who took offense in the moment or reprimanded him. That's all it could have taken.

GoldHeart 29-10-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 10321171)
I don't believe she complained. I do think that she was probably the one who took offense in the moment or reprimanded him. That's all it could have taken.

This sounds more likely . She even said "oh I thought it would be that" , which would suggest she knew he'd said something offensive or non pc .

She wasn't surprised he'd been removed .

Cherie 29-10-2018 08:21 AM

and she was very emotional last night over a letter from home when she will see her Mum in a week, I think it is guilty conscience

bitontheslide 29-10-2018 08:23 AM

i'm sure Brooke was responsible, her entire body language was screaming it

jaxie 29-10-2018 08:52 AM

I don't think Brooke did anything to help Lewis get ejected at all but I also don't think she was surprised he got ejected for what he said either. And I'm pretty certain it was more than a slip up of the word outfits that is being put around.

At the end of the day Lewis said something that was unacceptable to the show's producers and he did that all by himself. Looking for someone to blame seems very unfair on Brooke in my view.

joeysteele 29-10-2018 09:01 AM

I'm really fed up of having to speculate.

This is shocking of the show to leave all sorts of suspicion to others, speculation, some of which has to be unfounded as all cannot be right.

Was it really that bad, what was it, what context was it done in.
Who was offended.

They have the footage, they should just show it.
Clearly there was no violence or physical act, as BB termed it offensive language not behaviour he was ejected for.

So it's wrong not to reveal all.
Putting my bit in, I found it odd that Lewis was near removed from either of Tomasz's interviews, other than how Cameron was.
Maybe Tomasz had a hand in something.

May as well throw them all in the pot of suspicion as to who was offended, except for Cameron.

lime 29-10-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321235)
I'm really fed up of having to speculate.

This is shocking of the show to leave all sorts of suspicion to others, speculation, some of which has to be unfounded as all cannot be right.

Was it really that bad, what was it, what context was it done in.
Who was offended.

They have the footage, they should just show it.
Clearly there was no violence or physical act, as BB termed it offensive language not behaviour he was ejected for.

So it's wrong not to reveal all.
Putting my bit in, I found it odd that Lewis was near removed from either of Tomasz's interviews, other than how Cameron was.
Maybe Tomasz had a hand in something.

May as well throw them all in the pot of suspicion as to who was offended, except for Cameron.

Ask Lewis what this slip of the tongue was.

He is a grown man.He is responsible for his own words and to speculate that other HM's had in his removal is bizzare

lime 29-10-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lime (Post 10321239)

He is a grown man.He is responsible for his own words and to speculate that other HM's had in his removal is bizzare

left out a hand in my post.

One of my dogs has a kidney infection ATm and keeps on jumping up on me

Moniqua 29-10-2018 09:11 AM

If Brooke really did that, then SHE DID THAT :clap1:

joeysteele 29-10-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

He has likely signed something before going in not to reveal anything re BB that they haven't.

Tell everyone else to stop speculating too please..Not just me okay.

I don't know Lewis, why would he tell me anyway.
What a ridiculous thing to say, however just go and tell all others speculating to stop doing so too, since it bothers you so much.

'Don't' just single me out.
Thank you.

lime 29-10-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321247)
He has likely signed something before going in not to reveal anything re BB that they haven't.

Tell everyone else to stop speculating too please..Not just me okay.

I don't know Lewis, why would he tell me anyway.
What a ridiculous thing to say, however just go and tell all others speculating to stop doing so too, since it bothers you so much.

'Don't' just single me out.
Thank you.

Ok so again you are speculating that He has signed something before he went into BB preventing him from telling us BB fans what this slip of the tongue was..

We are on a BB forum discussing BB.

How does that equate to me singaling you out?

joeysteele 29-10-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lime (Post 10321254)
Ok so again you are speculating that He has signed something before he went into BB preventing him from telling us BB fans what this slip of the tongue was..

We are on a BB forum discussing BB.

How does that equate to me singaling you out?

There's at least 6 others on this thread speculating re the ejection and who may have complained.

As there are on other threads too re this ejection.

Yet you only single me out to moan at me speculating.
Take them on too, if you're not just singling me out.

You have had my answer to you doing so anyway.
Get at everyone, not just one doing so.

lime 29-10-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10321262)
There's at least 6 others on this thread speculating re the ejection and who may have complained.

As there are on other threads too re this ejection.

Yet you only single me out to moan at me speculating.
Take them on too, if you're not just singling me out.

You have had my answer to you doing so anyway.
Get at everyone, not just one doing so.

If you are going to play victim because I hold different opinions to you there is nothing more to discuss Joey

Dinah 29-10-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 10321094)

I agree with this.
If no one complained, why remove Lewis? They could have just not shown it and we wouldn't have known anything about it.

Vanessa 29-10-2018 10:01 AM

People are speculating, because they haven't show us what happened. Maybe Lewis said something bad. Or maybe the owner just wanted him out and that was the perfect opportunity to do so.
They could have shown that 9 pm holocaust programme anytime. So why show it last night at 9 especially?
You have to wonder :shrug:

Jules82 29-10-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 10321227)
I don't think Brooke did anything to help Lewis get ejected at all but I also don't think she was surprised he got ejected for what he said either. And I'm pretty certain it was more than a slip up of the word outfits that is being put around.

At the end of the day Lewis said something that was unacceptable to the show's producers and he did that all by himself. Looking for someone to blame seems very unfair on Brooke in my view.

I agree but I accept what has been said by his family, they wouldnt risk libel proceedings if it wasnt true. They are placing doubt on the whole episode and C5 is in the firing line.

I think Brooke is emotional because of the whole affair, something which was said, which maybe said outside without complications, was taken for the benefit of C5. I would love to know who the one who instigated it is betting on. It is good in a way that BB stood up for him and didnt want it to happen, never known that before. Brooke had found a happy place with him over the last few days, she definitely wanted him to stay as shown in the noms.

As we do not know it is best not to speculate as the mind goes around and around. I still wonder why the three witches and Hussain were allowed to blab indiscretions on BOTS, we could say that there were dirty dealings afoot then and the die was caste. I can understand the audience being divided and standing up for Akeem, he was up for eviction so his supporters would have been there as well as the others.

They all, knew who was top of the bookies as well. What better way, boo the intended winner. The panel was a different matter as each of them was diabolical in their own series. (not sure about the middle one, didnt even know who she was).

Cameron or Brooke for the win most definitely. I think they will both be in the final.

Cherie 29-10-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10321290)
People are speculating, because they haven't show us what happened. Maybe Lewis said something bad. Or maybe the owner just wanted him out and that was the perfect opportunity to do so.
They could have shown that 9 pm holocaust programme anytime. So why show it last night at 9 especially?

was it a new entry into the scheduling?

Jules82 29-10-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10321290)

I agree Vanessa, I think the place was mentioned but in what context. Cameron seems very upset that he is gone and he has sung his praises. I am hoping that the punters will rise and find out the truth, possibly someone will spill the beans.

It isnt to important now though, Lewis has so much positive energy going his way that he will eventually be fine, especially when the whole thing is over. They will be able to talk about it afterwards.

Any winner now is only second best, hopefully Cameron will win but it will only be on Lewis's coat tails. I hope he does though.:wavey:

Jules82 29-10-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

I am inclined to agree, I would rather think tbh, that the others didnt have a hand in it. Lewis obviously said it and therefore he has to take the responsiblity for his actions. This he has done. Time heals and he will be on top of the world before some of the others. It is a hard course to take to enter that house with people one cannot get on with. All to provide the public with enjoyment, well done all of them but LEWIS was and is my winner.

Jase. 29-10-2018 10:33 AM

I want them to confirm just so all of this speculation can stop. The fact the last week is gonna be bogged down with it is ****ing depressing.