ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   CBB Housemates you were excited for but they sucked? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351710)

Amy Jade 11-11-2018 07:23 PM

CBB Housemates you were excited for but they sucked?

Natalie Cassidy - I remember thinking I would really like her but she was incredibly boring and deserved to go so early. I can't even recall her being involved in anything noteworthy.

Claire from Steps - She always seemed really fun in interviews and Steps are iconic so I thought I would love her but all I remember of her is moaning.

White Dee - She was just a bitch wasn't she? I expected her to be a right laugh but she was horrid to Gary and the only thing that I enjoyed about her was that gif someone made of her walking into the store room.

Katie Price - Had such high expectations but she was boring as hell. Added 0 to the series.

Natasha Hamilton - Gob****e. Hated her, seemed to think she was better than others and wasn't remotely interesting. Without Farrah to bounce off she would have been a bore. Her only good moment was 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT' at scum Austin.

Chloe Khan - Thought she would be feisty and fun but she was everything I hoped she wouldn't be. She let Bear use her and she came across as a right skank.

Helen Lederer - Someone I wanted on the show for ages and although I liked her she was pretty irrelevant.

Sandi Bogle - Wish Sandra had got on instead Sandi was horrific.

Morgan. 11-11-2018 07:26 PM

Katie Waissel

Liam- 11-11-2018 07:27 PM

Perez Hilton - I was stoked for such a big name to be going in there, iirc I was one of the only ones on here who was optimistic when he was announced for it, but then, he happened and he was tragic.

Natalie Nunn - she was always at the top of my wish list for cbb, as much as I love her because she’s Natalie, she wasn’t that great of a housemate which was severely disappointing.

Wayne Sleep
Biggins
Kim Woodburn
Cheryl Ferguson
The Situation

RileyH 11-11-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10343947)
Katie Waissel

Wow, woooow, WOOOOW

Underscore 11-11-2018 07:28 PM

Lots but Frankie Grande sprung to mind immediately.

Underscore 11-11-2018 07:29 PM

The only memory of him I remember was the cocktail thing

AProducer'sWetDream 11-11-2018 07:29 PM

Trisha Paytas- not only was she crap but also probably put the producers off trying to get other, better YouTubers in there with her behaviour afterwards.

Morgan. 11-11-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AProducer'sWetDream (Post 10343954)
Trisha Paytas- not only was she crap but also probably put the producers off trying to get other, better YouTubers in there with her behaviour afterwards.

This too

thisisdanny 11-11-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10343948)
Perez Hilton - I was stoked for such a big name to be going in there, iirc I was one of the only ones on here who was optimistic when he was announced for it, but then, he happened and he was tragic.

Natalie Nunn - she was always at the top of my wish list for cbb, as much as I love her because she’s Natalie, she wasn’t that great of a housemate which was severely disappointing

Disagree with both tbh.

Natalie was the biggest star of the first week by FAR and was everything we all expected her to be tbh, Perez was vile yes but a huge character in that series so didn't really let us down in that respect

Amy Jade 11-11-2018 07:32 PM

I forgot Trisha

I think she's actually one of the worst aswell

Daniel. 11-11-2018 07:32 PM

Trisha definitely

lewys 11-11-2018 07:38 PM

Sandi fookin Bogle i'd thought she'd be a scream

Liam- 11-11-2018 07:40 PM

Sandi was definitely a massive disappointment

Braden 11-11-2018 07:42 PM

I don't understand the thought process behind Pricey being boring and pointless? Like, if it wasn't for her and Keith then the second-half of CBB15 would've been a horrifying Hopkins coronation.

Tony Montana 11-11-2018 07:44 PM

I was disappointed with Speidi during their second stint in CBB19. They had their moments but were too often in the background a lot. Shows how weak the CBB11 Cast were.

Ray J is another Prime Example. He exaggerated himself up so much in his VT. Dude did nothing but sleep

Liam- 11-11-2018 07:44 PM

Her broken tit held her back

Jason. 11-11-2018 07:44 PM

Bianca Gascoigne

Daniel. 11-11-2018 07:44 PM

On the opposite side I thought I would loathe Jemma Lucy, but what a pleasent surprise she was

Tony Montana 11-11-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10343995)
I don't understand the thought process behind Pricey being boring and pointless? Like, if it wasn't for her and Keith then the second-half of CBB15 would've been a horrifying Hopkins coronation.

All she did was talk about sex and Her Exes. She was Hardly Compelling Television

Tony Montana 11-11-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10344009)
On the opposite side I thought I would loathe Jemma Lucy, but what a pleasent surprise she was

She deserved to be in a Winter Series

Liam- 11-11-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarface95 (Post 10344011)
All she did was talk about sex and Her Exes. She was Hardly Compelling Television

‘I couldn’t get enough up there’ >>> Perez’s entire existence on the show

Amy Jade 11-11-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10343995)

Because she was boring. She even admitted so herself.

y.winter 11-11-2018 07:50 PM

John Partridge.

I wanted him to do it many years before CBB17, and he was very disappointing. Though, I believe it has to do with the reasons behind him doing it and his mom's health.

y.winter 11-11-2018 07:52 PM

Also, After watching her on The Apprentice I thought LaToya would be as hilarious and iconic as she was there.
Unfortunately she was very mellow and quiet on her series and sided with Coolio :nono:

Macie Lightfoot 11-11-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarface95 (Post 10344011)

Well when the alternative is listening to Perez and Hopkins scream at each other for the umpteenth time, I'll gladly listen to to Katie Price tell another story about ****ing Alex Reid with sex toys :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underscore (Post 10343951)
Lots but Frankie Grande sprung to mind immediately.

What's more troubling is that you were actually excited to see Frankie Grande.